Alaska is the first red state to legalize recreational Marijuana

A distinction without a difference. You are a self confessed criminal who should have been prosecuted, sentenced and served hard time behind bars where you belong.

See, here's what an obese queer with a scorching dose of herpes like yourself will never understand. Robbery is up front and personal not devious and sneaky. Having no honor, the difference escapes you. And our "victims" couldn't call the cops so there was little danger involved. Now, how about you either produce that imaginary MOS you claimed you have, or hang yourself....one or the other.

psychotic wackjob :cuckoo:

The closest to what it's really like to live amongst pot users is the Walking Dead.
have you ever left your house?
How was that wrong? It happens to be frequently. Just yesterday I was looking at shoes and some middle aged gal reeking of pot (probably drove there since she was alone) was fumbling around oblivious to her surroundings. I had to dodge her as I was selecting shoes. She was there when I went in and was still there when I left. She's probably still there, lol.

The closest to what it's really like to live amongst pot users is the Walking Dead.
How was that wrong? It happens to be frequently. Just yesterday I was looking at shoes and some middle aged gal reeking of pot (probably drove there since she was alone) was fumbling around oblivious to her surroundings. I had to dodge her as I was selecting shoes. She was there when I went in and was still there when I left. She's probably still there, lol.

i'd suggest you haven't a clue who around you has gotten high. drunks are like the walking dead, slurring and vomiting.... you will never be able to tell if someone has had one drink or is a little high.

that's where you went wrong.... and why i said what i said.

I watched a couple of pot shows on TV recently and was not only stunned by what I saw, but somewhat turned off by it all.

A bunch of millionaires whining about how hard is is to be rich. I offer no sympathy for them.

And pot retailers squabbling amongst themselves even to the point of using local government & residents fundamentally opposed to pot, as hammers to beat their competition over the head with.

Will they go to guns a blazing next, or learn to some how temper their greed?

Because of the kinds of drugs now coming along I have changed my mind. The new ones give a better high and kill rather quickly. Legalize them all. More than that, depolice users. There should be one entry to a police record. Suspect appears to be under the influence of a legal substance. No action taken.

Clear the area of people who are in danger and let the user's heart stop on its own.

The new ones give a better high and kill rather quickly.

Please provide a credible proving that marijauna kills those who use it.
Did I say marijuana? The kid who got high on pot and jumped out of a third story window didn't die. The man who got high on pot and shot his wife didn't die. His wife did. When Rudy Eugene got high on pot and ate Ronald Poppo's face off, neither of them died. Marijuana's reputation as a safe drug is intact.

The new ones give a better high and kill rather quickly.

Please provide a credible proving that marijauna kills those who use it.
Did I say marijuana? The kid who got high on pot and jumped out of a third story window didn't die. The man who got high on pot and shot his wife didn't die. His wife did. When Rudy Eugene got high on pot and ate Ronald Poppo's face off, neither of them died. Marijuana's reputation as a safe drug is intact.

Anecdotes are not a credible substitute for hard factual data.

Try again.

Legalize all drugs and depolice them. It's the only solution that will actually work to reduce drug use.

Legalize all drugs and depolice them. It's the only solution that will actually work to reduce drug use.
Well knock me over with a feather!
It's the new drugs. Last week a young man high on a new form of meth, called ice, gouged out his own eyeballs and ate them. Another, high on spice impaled himself on a spiked fence. Let users be as self destructive as they want. Respect their freedom. Just protect everyone else.

The new drugs, shatter, flakka, bath salts, spice, krokodile, are so deadly that the users don't live very long. Some strain the heart beyond capacity. Some cause a rise in body temperature so that the user's blood literally boils in their veins. Krokodil causes the flesh to literally rot off living bodies.

Legalize them all and stop policing users. Clear the area of any innocents and let nature take its course. Then you will see a dramatic reduction in drug use.

She sure did.... you're a moron without honor. But then a moron could never grasp that.

You're a fat old hippie queer too burned out to know what you're even replying to....I suggest you borrow a piece of rope and hang yourself.
gallows.gif

i'd suggest you haven't a clue who around you has gotten high. drunks are like the walking dead, slurring and vomiting.... you will never be able to tell if someone has had one drink or is a little high.

that's where you went wrong.... and why i said what i said.
And I'm telling you your head is up your ass. I know what pot smells like. And the fact that people like you deny the space cadet effects.

Because of the kinds of drugs now coming along I have changed my mind. The new ones give a better high and kill rather quickly. Legalize them all. More than that, depolice users. There should be one entry to a police record. Suspect appears to be under the influence of a legal substance. No action taken.

Clear the area of people who are in danger and let the user's heart stop on its own.

It's my biggest reason for opposing legalization. These assholes will do it around children and endanger them. They will never find their own druggie cloister and commit mass suicide like we'd like them too. They will breed and having children in the home won't stop these morally bankrupt dead heads from exposing those kids to drugs and everything that comes with it. They're already doing that shit today.

Forum List

Back