Albert Einstein answers the question of why so many liberal in higher education.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
"Any fool can know, The point is to understand."~Albert Einstein

Liberals know what they are taught, and like to be filled with information. However, if they EVER begin to actually understand, they become conservatives.

Right wingers seem to revel in stupidity. They would make Einstein's skin crawl.

Albert Einstein was a liberal.

A liberal who appreciated the friendship and support christians gave during the War. He thought we were just alright because we spoke up when the rest of you cowards wouldn't! Looks like history is repeating itself again, eh?? !

Oh Yeah! Albert and I would have got on just fine! Thank you very much! - Jeremiah

A liberal who appreciated the friendship and support christians gave during the War. He thought we were just alright because we spoke up when the rest of you cowards wouldn't! Looks like history is repeating itself again, eh?? !

Oh Yeah! Albert and I would have got on just fine! Thank you very much! - Jeremiah

I have no idea what you're talking about.

My family are Polish Jews, if you're talking about the Holocaust I think you might want to rethink your attempt to attack me about it.

Essentially all scientists self-identify as liberals now. And it doesn't matter who they work for, private or public, around 90% say they're liberal.

That's what happens after conservatives spent decades screaming that any science that disagrees with them is fraudulent. Modern Republicans are like the old Soviets, deciding what science is approved by TheParty, and attempting to send any scientists who dissent to the gulag. Since scientists would prefer not to be in a gulag, they don't like Republicans.

My family are Polish Jews, if you're talking about the Holocaust I think you might want to rethink your attempt to attack me about it.

Obviously you don't. Let me tell you about it. Einstein saw churches were speaking out against what Hitler was doing and it left him with the impression christians were an alright group of folks. He did wonder why his own peers - many stood silent - and would not speak up. Nothing more. I am not trying to insult you by any means. I am merely letting you know that I would have gotten along with Einstein. As to your being Jewish, I have many Jewish friends. They would tell you I am very sincere about the devastation the holocaust created and pledged to never forget it, I write about it often to remind others. I consider Hitler to be a most evil man who has met his fate in hell.

- Jeremiah

Obviously you don't. Let me tell you about it. Einstein saw churches were speaking out against what Hitler was doing and it left him with the impression christians were an alright group of folks.

Some Churches and some Christians were speaking out. Many were not.

I can promise you, lecturing me about the Holocaust isn't going to work out well for you.

He did wonder why his own peers - many stood silent - and would not speak up.

Many of Einstein's "peers" in the US were also refugees from the Nazis. There was no lack of outcry among scientists.

What group exactly were you referring to when you said "the rest of you cowards"?

Nothing more. I am not trying to insult you by any means.

Well, a good way to accomplish that would be to avoid accusing me personally of "not speaking up".

I am merely letting you know that I would have gotten along with Einstein.

Good for you.

As to your being Jewish, I have many Jewish friends. They would tell you I am very sincere about the devastation the holocaust created and pledged to never forget it, I write about it often to remind others. I consider Hitler to be a most evil man who has met his fate in hell.

I'm not insulted by your comments because I'm Jewish and I feel that you were being anti-Semitic.

I'm insulted by your comments because you made ridiculous personal assumptions about me.

Essentially all scientists self-identify as liberals now. And it doesn't matter who they work for, private or public, around 90% say they're liberal.

That's what happens after conservatives spent decades screaming that any science that disagrees with them is fraudulent. Modern Republicans are like the old Soviets, deciding what science is approved by TheParty, and attempting to send any scientists who dissent to the gulag. Since scientists would prefer not to be in a gulag, they don't like Republicans.

Yeah just like the science of global cooling, global warming, or climate change is shoved down our throats?

Imagination is greater than knowledge. - Albert Einstein

Republicans think there is only one or the other. Welcome to their binary world.

Liberals are like children in a toy store and conservitives are like parents who say "no" you want it get a job~ bear513

Blue States seem to be the ones where people have good paying jobs...

USgraphic.png

They're just statistics...

Republicans think there is only one or the other. Welcome to their binary world.

Liberals are like children in a toy store and conservitives are like parents who say "no" you want it get a job~ bear513

USgraphic.png

I wonder why most states with capitalist economies are blue, and most states with more subsidized agricultural economies are red :confused:

[QUOTE
Some Churches and some Christians were speaking out. Many were not.
>
The Catholic Church helped Nazis escape Germany and provided false passports for them after WWII.

USgraphic.png

I wonder why most states with capitalist economies are blue, and most states with more subsidized agricultural economies are red :confused:

Blue states are the ones with the most unions. Hence the absurdly high paying jobs you speak of.

Oh.. and aren't those the very same folks who demonize rich people on a daily basis? Isn't it a bit hypocritical to say "I am rich, but rich people are bad"?

You can always look to that deep blue state in California, and see how well those high paying jobs are bringing it out of (not) bankruptcy, ($400 billion in debt).

You can fly to Michigan and see how well those high paying union jobs treated the people of Detroit (State is in $87 billion in debt).

You have New York with nearly 3 million on Food Stamps ($338 billion in debt)

Oh look here, look where all the unions are!

Union affiliation by U.S. state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back