Alcohol

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
According to my data, the left is always alcoholize the American nation. These data are fully confirmed by the alcohol policy and the dynamics of alcohol consumption in the United States and are not subject to doubt.

chart2.png

Since there is no one but the left in the US now, I assume that alcohol consumption and availability will increase and prices will decrease. This should lead to an increase in the volume of the alcohol industry and imports.

I want to know if this is confirmed by the stock dynamics of the period 2009 - 2022?

Last edited:
According to my data, the left is always alcoholize the American nation. These data are fully confirmed by the alcohol policy and the dynamics of alcohol consumption in the United States and are not subject to doubt.

chart2.png

Since there is no one but the left in the US now, I assume that alcohol consumption and availability will increase and prices will decrease. This should lead to an increase in the volume of the alcohol industry and imports.

I want to know if this is confirmed by the stock dynamics of the period 2009 - 2022?
I'll drink to that! :D

Looks pretty stable over the last several decades so what is the complaint?

• Banned
btw In the USSR and the Russian Federation, this correlation is even clearer.

• Banned
Looks pretty stable over the last several decades so what is the complaint?
What few decades? With Kennedy, growth began, at the peak, consumption increased to 2.8, and this is still not so much due to the fact that hippie pigs ate LSD, mescaline and marijuana in addition to alcohol.

• Banned
Lol, that is just as bad for you. Drink water. As far as the left and drinking alcohol you are obviously not from the US. Go to Democrats political function most are sober. Go to Republican political function major alcohol..
I have objective data and you have your hippie hallucinations

Figure1.png

Until the 15th, the trend was up. Who has dynamics until the 22?

Alcohol is a simple pleasure most working people aspire to at the end of a long day at work. There is nothing wrong with that. Some of my earliest boss s were alcoholics and they functioned at levels higher than any tea toadlers.

chart2.png

It is a well known fact that when the economy takes a downturn, alcohol consumption increases. Looking at the economy today, I would say the alcohol industry has nothing to worry about for a couple years at least. Let's go Brandon.

It is a well known fact that when the economy takes a downturn, alcohol consumption increases. Looking at the economy today, I would say the alcohol industry has nothing to worry about for a couple years at least. Let's go Brandon.
This is a wrong interpretation. The cause of both alcoholism and the decline of the economy is the left

This is a wrong interpretation. The cause of both alcoholism and the decline of the economy is the left

How the hell do you claim it is the wrong interpretation? Just because it does not denigrate the laft?

And, by the way, your supposition that Kennedy was responsible for the alcohol issues is a joke.

Forum List

Back