Alcohol

A large dose of cocaine can make a person a little nervous, and a large dose of heroin will make him look tired, but this is nothing, it happens without drugs and it does not bother anyone.

Until those addicts are stealing whatever they can find to fund their habit.

Until the heroin addicts nod off on the sidewalk or in a flophouse and drop a lit cigarette.

Until the heroin addicts share needles and spread AIDs.

If a child sees a person who is slightly dozed off on a dose of heroin, he will not even guess anything. When he sees a drunk pig trying to shit on the table or rape slippers, it seriously hurts him. In addition, alcohol is a major cause of domestic violence and domestic homicide.

Until those addicts are stealing whatever they can find to fund their habit.

Until the heroin addicts nod off on the sidewalk or in a flophouse and drop a lit cigarette.

Until the heroin addicts share needles and spread AIDs.
These questions do not concern the psychoactive effect of these drugs, and the main reason for this is just the ban on these drugs.

If a child sees a person who is slightly dozed off on a dose of heroin, he will not even guess anything. When he sees a drunk pig trying to shit on the table or rape slippers, it seriously hurts him. In addition, alcohol is a major cause of domestic violence and domestic homicide.

Oh please. If a heroin addict is nodding off, the child sees it as a break from living with the addict. And the child will go look for food, since all money goes to the addiction.

These questions do not concern the psychoactive effect of these drugs, and the main reason for this is just the ban on these drugs.

How the drug is taken is an integral part of the drug culture. The fact that you defend cocaine and heroin, but denigrate people smoking a little weed, speaks volumes.

Cocaine and heroin are massively addictive.

Oh please. If a heroin addict is nodding off, the child sees it as a break from living with the addict. And the child will go look for food, since all money goes to the addiction.
It's because of the heroin ban. Heroin gets expensive because it's banned.

Cocaine and heroin are massively addictive.
My experience with drug addicts does not confirm this. There is an addiction but it is not as strong as that of alcoholics. Many opiate addicts have no withdrawal at all, many of them use heroin completely erratically and may not use it for several weeks.

My experience with drug addicts does not confirm this. There is an addiction but it is not as strong as that of alcoholics. Many opiate addicts have no withdrawal at all, many of them use heroin completely erratically and may not use it for several weeks.

But you said there was no heroin in Russia anymore. Was that another lie?

Alcohol addiction is the hardest. Sometimes alcoholics collect drops of alcohol from trash cans, they can drink technical liquids, and so on. It was all very common in the USSR

But you said there was no heroin in Russia anymore. Was that another lie?
I caught the time when it was. It was the 90s and early 00s

It cannot be said that now it does not exist at all, of course you can get it, but this is only for the elites and fans, and then it was quite massive and covered about 10% of the population aged 15 to 40

And in my experience, when heroin was available, most of the people who used it were fine, they led a normal life and no one knew what they were doing. They lived quite richly and in most cases worked or had a business. No one has ever seen them in such a state in which they were alcoholics: pissed trousers, vomiting or begging. Some were in poor condition but this was rare, it concerned mainly those who kept drug den. Health was also ok. I knew a drug addict girl who did 10 one-arm pull-ups. I do crossfit but I can't such a thing. This was girl! Just a girl.

Now in Russia the culture has changed a lot. They smoke a little, mostly drink beer. There is no strong alcoholism either. But the athletic form of young people and their appearance now is just crap. Even schoolgirls get cellulite and they hardly walking, women at 25 look like old women. The sports fields are almost empty. That generation was stronger and healthier, and especially drug addicts. They were mostly strong guys and could break a jaw.
In any case, we can say for sure that among heroin addicts there were more beautiful and strong guys and girls than among alcoholics.

And in my experience, when heroin was available, most of the people who used it were fine, they led a normal life and no one knew what they were doing. They lived quite richly and in most cases worked or had a business. No one has ever seen them in such a state in which they were alcoholics: pissed trousers, vomiting or begging. Some were in poor condition but this was rare, it concerned mainly those who kept drug den. Health was also ok. I knew a drug addict girl who did 10 one-arm pull-ups. I do crossfit but I can't such a thing. This was girl! Just a girl.
You go dude. Fire up all of that shit you want. Heroin is an addictive, dangerous drug regardless of what you feel your limited experience tells you. I can only say that I can agree with you that maybe it should be legalized and let "survival of the fittest" be the judge. Those that are smart enough to realize how dangerous heroin is, will quit. Those that don't will ultimately kill themselves. The problem with this line of thought is that those who cannot control it will harm others.

The typical alcoholic in Russia looked like a complete jerk, even when he was sober and even when he wasn't wearing puke-ridden clothes.

You go dude. Fire up all of that shit you want. Heroin is an addictive, dangerous drug regardless of what you feel your limited experience tells you. I can only say that I can agree with you that maybe it should be legalized and let "survival of the fittest" be the judge. Those that are smart enough to realize how dangerous heroin is, will quit. Those that don't will ultimately kill themselves. The problem with this line of thought is that those who cannot control it will harm others.
Well, in fact there is no contradiction in our opinions. I, too, am only for legalization, but not for propaganda. I'm just saying that alcohol is more dangerous.

The main problem here is that people are used to thinking of alcohol as a "soft" drug. This is absolute fucking nonsense. Alcohol is not lighter than heroin. By all objective criteria, it's harder than heroin. And people do not even notice the extreme meanness of alcoholic pigs, it has become the order of things.
This nonsense is imposed by the left, and it is beneficial for them to keep the slaves in check. A mindless alcoholic slave is more profitable.

The main problem here is that people are used to thinking of alcohol as a "soft" drug. This is absolute fucking nonsense. Alcohol is not lighter than heroin. By all objective criteria, it's harder than heroin. And people do not even notice the extreme meanness of alcoholic pigs, it has become the order of things.
This nonsense is imposed by the left, and it is beneficial for them to keep the slaves in check. A mindless alcoholic slave is more profitable.

The left does not impose anything as far as alcohol is concerned.

And no, alcohol is not a soft drug. It wrecks havoc in places. But the overwhelming majority of people who drink are not violent alcoholics.

Forum List

Back