Alec Baldwin Has Killed More Than the Omicron Variant

Excerpt:

Long before Donald Trump ever became a credible presidential candidate, let alone the commander in chief, the former reality TV star was guided by one animating principle: “If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard.”

Trump’s desire for revenge played out in public on Thursday when, in an effort to spook conservative members of his own party, the President lumped the Freedom Caucus – a collection of conservative Republican lawmakers – with Democrats and pledged to “fight them” in 2018.

Trump and his White House feel betrayed by the conservative Republicans. Many backed Trump early in the 2016 campaign and stood by him during some of the toughest trials of the campaign. But when it came to passing his first legislative goal – health care reform – the conservatives revolted en masse and killed the bill.

Trump’s top emissaries also made this case directly to lawmakers. Rep. Mark Sanford, a South Carolina Republican, told Charleston’s Post and Courier Thursday that White House budget chief Mick Mulvaney, a former Palmetto State congressman, told him: “The President asked me to look you square in the eyes and to say that he hoped that you voted ‘no’ on this bill so he could run (a Republican primary challenger) against you in 2018.”
again i am not sure what that has to do with my post

again i am not sure what that has to do with my post

Nothing has anything to do with your post. I'm just trying to push a few buttons and turn weatherman's thread into an epic 20-page slugfest.

:laughing0301:

Trump is a despot.. and you support that.
I saw a post somewhere with Harris called Hovid instead of the Covid Virus. A sexually stinking twat like that. Where the government must infuse positive sprays into her vaginal and rectum areas to get her to move around people. There will not be many people who will die for that. Although military will have to make a decision. Oooooh that smell....! Cackling laughter by us all...

I saw a post somewhere with Harris called Hovid instead of the Covid Virus. A sexually stinking twat like that. Where the government must infuse positive sprays into her vaginal and rectum areas to get her to move around people. There will not be many people who will die for that. Although military will have to make a decision. Oooooh that smell....! Cackling laughter by us all...

You are really nasty and vulgar like Trump.

Excerpt:

Long before Donald Trump ever became a credible presidential candidate, let alone the commander in chief, the former reality TV star was guided by one animating principle: “If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard.”

Trump’s desire for revenge played out in public on Thursday when, in an effort to spook conservative members of his own party, the President lumped the Freedom Caucus – a collection of conservative Republican lawmakers – with Democrats and pledged to “fight them” in 2018.

Trump and his White House feel betrayed by the conservative Republicans. Many backed Trump early in the 2016 campaign and stood by him during some of the toughest trials of the campaign. But when it came to passing his first legislative goal – health care reform – the conservatives revolted en masse and killed the bill.

Trump’s top emissaries also made this case directly to lawmakers. Rep. Mark Sanford, a South Carolina Republican, told Charleston’s Post and Courier Thursday that White House budget chief Mick Mulvaney, a former Palmetto State congressman, told him: “The President asked me to look you square in the eyes and to say that he hoped that you voted ‘no’ on this bill so he could run (a Republican primary challenger) against you in 2018.”
All Trump did was find an avenue to power that Republicans kept throwing away when elected to office. His agendas were moderate! They were basically let us all take a breath and live in a more peaceful surrounding. You Progs are not that. All of what you say may exist to degree. It is what Progs are to degree that is important to our demise as a civilization.

You are really nasty and vulgar like Trump.
I only do what the Progs do. And am not important in anything. I believe we need multiple TV stations like you. Being vulgar like the 95% Prog controlled media/entertainment agendas. Are you a street warrior? Most people are not. I am not that either. Although I worked on jobs that were dangerous.

I only do what the Progs do. And am not important in anything. I believe we need multiple TV stations like you. Being vulgar like the 95% Prog controlled media/entertainment agendas. Are you a street warrior? Most people are not. I am not that either. Although I worked on jobs that were dangerous.

You're ignorant trash like Trump.. Look at your nasty posts. Do you have a wife and family?

It is time to stop the "Republicans aren't getting vaccinated" lie.

The largest demographic that refuses vaccines has been the same all along.
Blacks and Latinos. They are by far mostly Democrats.
But of course, this fact is never told by the CNN and CNN lite media.

It is time to stop the "Republicans aren't getting vaccinated" lie.

The largest demographic that refuses vaccines has been the same all along.
Blacks and Latinos. They are by far mostly Democrats.
But of course, this fact is never told by the CNN and CNN lite media.
It's not really all that relevant since the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of all the new XIden varriants that are pouring into the United States....because of his lack luster policies at the border...resulting in NY once again having record numbers of hospitalizations.....same with New England.

Tragic really....but I am sure they'll figure out away to blame Florida for it

More people are killed getting crushed by a vending machine each year than by Omicron.

Those violent, incel misfits are not Americans.. they are Trump minions who have NO regard for the Constitution or our country.
Those violent, criminals are supported by the SCUM demonRATS.. who have NO regard for the Constitution or or AMERICA

Because he a tramp in the real sense, a tramp for money and for women.
The word "tramp" is slang for a loose woman. When did the 45th President of the United States have a sex change?

You already meet that definition, in more ways than one. You are a whore for any liberal that comes along.

Forum List

Back