🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“Alejandro Mayorkas”….born in Cuba…is it in the name? Should we believe ‘these types’ with these names will look out for America’s best interests?

All can be enjoyed by everyone if they so choose. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. We are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
You don't choose Constitutional rights...they are yours by right of citizenship....

And that wasn't what Conservatives have wanted since the country existed...

And have been dragging, kicking and screaming about it ever since.....

Now...what the fuck does "American names" have to do with the promises and ideals of the US?

You don't choose Constitutional rights...they are yours by right of citizenship....

And that wasn't what Conservatives have wanted since the country existed...

And have been dragging, kicking and screaming about it ever since.....
Conservatives want responsibility to be attached to rights.
Liberals want rights without responsibility. That's the ideological battle that is tearing America apart. Right now the Liberals are winning.

Every race is in a feeding frenzy over the carcass of what once was America.
Good for you, meeting the challenge to come out and openly express it! That should give some of the racists some comfort in numbers.

The thread is the invitation that the racists have been waiting for.

Good for you, meeting the challenge to come out and openly express it! That should give some of the racists some comfort in numbers.

The thread is the invitation that the racists have been waiting for.
You may be right, but not in the way you think, i.e. who is the racist here?

Can the intentional failure for American’s be found in the name of the official or politician? Can it be that easy to spot?
Do these people love and respect our founding documents, our institutions, principles, values and culture?
Look at nearly all of southern Mexifornia’s politicians with unAmerican names…Are they motivated to provide opportunity to Mexico’s people or are they genuinely looking out for the well being of Americans?
What about these people….are/were they working to keep America great for Americans?
Barack Obama
Ilhan Omar
Rashida Talib
Xavier Becerra
George Gascon

Didn’t our founders kind of warn us about electing and hiring barely Americans to key positions?
If we 'regular' Americans will strongly uphold our values and traditions the latecomers will as well (that's why they came here). Sadly we're not doing a very good job of it. :(

You may be right, but not in the way you think, i.e. who is the racist here?
I know that criticism from an outsider is always going to be more gauling than it coming from an American.

You make your racism crystal clear then to resort to the usual tactics in an effort to deny. The pattern is recognized in that there's always a bit of room left to deny, after you've spent so much time and effort to get your racist message out.

What a great opportunity to have the discussion!

Let's hear your claims now of why you're not a racist.

I know that criticism from an outsider is always going to be more gauling than it coming from an American.

You make your racism crystal clear then to resort to the usual tactics in an effort to deny. The pattern is recognized in that there's always a bit of room left to deny, after you've spent so much time and effort to get your racist message out.

What a great opportunity to have the discussion!

Let's hear your claims now of why you're not a racist.

If being critical of certain races is racism, then I'm a racist.

Yes, of course.

Another swing and a miss, Trumpster. Somehow you kids still don't know my politics.
some how, old fuck, i don't think anybody cares---so you keep swinging at thin air, let us know how it works out
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Can the intentional failure for American’s be found in the name of the official or politician? Can it be that easy to spot?
Do these people love and respect our founding documents, our institutions, principles, values and culture?
Look at nearly all of southern Mexifornia’s politicians with unAmerican names…Are they motivated to provide opportunity to Mexico’s people or are they genuinely looking out for the well being of Americans?
What about these people….are/were they working to keep America great for Americans?
Barack Obama
Ilhan Omar
Rashida Talib
Xavier Becerra
George Gascon

Didn’t our founders kind of warn us about electing and hiring barely Americans to key positions?
Cruz
Drumpf
DeSantis

Judging people by their name (for cryin' out loud), their "race" or their religion is about as anti-American as it gets. I guess only real core Americans can understand that.

“Alejandro Mayorkas”….born in Cuba…​

Hilarious-- -- -- we can't even find an American to run the department of National Homeland Security, we give it to a fucking foreigner. Half the democrat party is now foreigners even if they have technically gotten licensed (like George Soros) to have an 'American' citizenship as well. Gotta meet those minimum legal requirements you see as you tear down the country.

And the GOP?

Mmmm Mmnm nnmm fgrrsm.

And if you complain you get called a racist or a xenophobe. Brilliant. Don't take much to stump the McTurtle GOP.

Forum List

Back