🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“Alejandro Mayorkas”….born in Cuba…is it in the name? Should we believe ‘these types’ with these names will look out for America’s best interests?

“There is no such thing. Real core Americans emotional globalists know think that.”
I’m pretty sure that’s what you meant to say…right?
I say exactly what I mean to say, loser. No need to misrepresent my words.

Being American has NOTHING to do with what anyone's name is, moron.
Right…it’s a total coincidence that those with foreign names tend to push anti-american globalist agendas. A total fucking anomaly!

USCIS_CRC_Alejandro-Mayorkas_180x241%402x.jpg

Um ok. Whats your definition of white?
Not someone with Kiowa Comanche & Wandering Armenian Jew in the woodpile ?

Not someone who is facilitating the Great Replacement ...
Yep he's a great replacement kalergi planner jew. The only people they fear are native Europeans, people with strong ancestral roots. If he was living in a European country he would be performing similar duties bringing in hordes of refugees illegal aliens etc.

There is no such thing as American names...

Ok, let’s go with Johnson. Oh wait, that’s

Scandinavian. We could go with Smith. Oh wait, that’s English. I know, McArthur. Oh, Scottish. Shit. Hold on. Um.

Perhaps we could go with High Eagle. That is about as American as you can get. Of course, you would never vote for a filthy Indian would you?

You know who tells them that.
IMG_8290.jpeg

Hmmm…..is it in the name?

YOU sure as hell haven't ever acted like an American on this forum.
On the subject of American names, you are surprisingly right that there are no absolute American names. BUT, BUT, BUT!!!! there most certainly are traditional first names like Tom, Dick, and Harry.
Going back 2 or 3 generations the black community decided that Tom, Dick, or Harry were just too damn white and it wounded their sensitivities.
This race-based crap brought on the ridiculous mishmash of vowels and consonants, resulting in the following list-----https://www.familyeducation.com/baby-names/first-name/origin/african-american.

Forum List

Back