“Alejandro Mayorkas”….born in Cuba…is it in the name? Should we believe ‘these types’ with these names will look out for America’s best interests?

Someone sporting the treasonous stars and bars for an avatar talking about real Americans...that's rich.
My avatar is yours, you own it….it’s a Clinton / Gore campaign badge…Does it scare you?

not to mention someone who dismisses the actions of brown people in the military when they lacked the balls to ever serve their country
Who “dismissed the actions of brown people in the military”?
Are you doing that Lib shit again and lying?

One can

Yes, one can be supportive of strong border control, without being a racist piece of shit.
You can’t identify racism….Your president said “I will only hire a person with black skin and a vagina” and you cheered for him….You can’t be taken seriously on the matter of racism.

Yet here is a thread about determining "American" based on a person's name. Hmmm...
Negative…this thread is about the tie between those with unAmerican names and their unAmerican actions.
Do you deny that such ‘coincidence’ exists?

Who “dismissed the actions of brown people in the military”?
Are you doing that Lib shit again and lying?

You did when you called them a "few examples".

So, tell us again why you never saw fit to serve your country like those you dismiss for having brown skin and unAmerican names?

Last edited:
You did when you called them a "few examples".

So, tell us again why you never saw fit to serve your country like those you dismiss for having brown skin and unAmerican names?
Hahaha…because they do represent a “few examples”…hahaha…why does the truth make you piss yourself?
Here’s a snapshot of a few that died in WW2 from a few county’s in TX. How many unAmerican names can you find?
07346E73-C59E-43AC-BC8C-E0AB59D95B6F.gif

Hahaha…because they do represent a “few examples”…hahaha…why does the truth make you piss yourself?
Here’s a snapshot of a few that died in WW2 from a few county’s in TX. How many unAmerican names can you find?
View attachment 638997
That's East Texas. Derp. Now pull one from McAllen, San Antonio, Jefferson Parish or New York City.

Last edited:
View attachment 638997

And here is who is serving in the Military today.

17.9% of the Servicemen are Hispanic.

And this is the America you wish you had.

As has been pointed out to you, there is no such thing an unAmerican name.

But tell us, why is your name not listed among those the served their country? What have you ever done for this country other than take advantage of the freedoms other people secured for you?

As has been pointed out to you, there is no such thing an unAmerican name.
Hahaha…right.
There are only African names and Mexican names…There are no American names….John Smith, Humberto Rodriguez and ShaQuita Jackson are equally American.

But tell us, why is your name not listed among those the served their country? What have you ever done for this country other than take advantage of the freedoms other people secured for you?
I was too busy paying the salaries of those in our military. You couldn’t have been a war hero without me.

There are only African names and Mexican names…

There are not African names or Mexican names either.

I was too busy paying the salaries of those in our military. You couldn’t have been a war hero without me.

I paid my salary as well. Yet I still served the country while you do nothing but take what is given to you by others.

Being American has nothing to do with what your name is. Just how fucking stupid can some people be?

Forum List

Back