“Alejandro Mayorkas”….born in Cuba…is it in the name? Should we believe ‘these types’ with these names will look out for America’s best interests?

SavannahMann all one has to do is look at the last names of those who died in our world wars and TA-DA! This shit is so simple for anyone without their head deep in their anus.

watch this WillHaftawaite
He/she knows this “one guy” therefore the generalization has no merit.

Well why didn’t you say so.

So you were saying?

I don't know what kind of name "Biden" is, but nobody has caused more destruction of this country than he has. Of course he will surround himself with destructive people.

BS! Tom, Dick, and Harry have been American names for centuries and because they have been around for so long they are definitely American. My mother came here in the early 1900's, named Marie. She adopted the more American version of Mary. My dad was named Adolf and that was changed to Adolph for obvious reasons. That's what assimilation was all about. Not so much anymore.

You mean like Pvt. Omer Otmen and Sgt. Nicholas Said and Captain Humayun Khan and Colonel Douglas Burpee and Lieutenant Colonel Juan César Cordero Dávila and Pvt. Sergio Sanchez-Sanchez and Sergeant Angel Martinez.

By the way, tell us again how long you served your country?

Well why didn’t you say so.

So you were saying?
Haha…there it is again WillHaftawaite
“I know of these few cases therefore the generalization doesn’t exist.”
Hahaha…fucking Tards are hilarious

Can the intentional failure for American’s be found in the name of the official or politician? Can it be that easy to spot?
Do these people love and respect our founding documents, our institutions, principles, values and culture?
Look at nearly all of southern Mexifornia’s politicians with unAmerican names…Are they motivated to provide opportunity to Mexico’s people or are they genuinely looking out for the well being of Americans?
What about these people….are/were they working to keep America great for Americans?
Barack Obama
Ilhan Omar
Rashida Talib
Xavier Becerra
George Gascon

Didn’t our founders kind of warn us about electing and hiring barely Americans to key positions?
djkfjvjvmmvmf.jpeg

I believe he’s saying he’s a barely American….you know, versus a core American…it’s a state of mind that you won’t understand

He came to America when he was 1, it is all he has ever known. But he has a funny sounding name so he cannot be an American to your racist fucking mind.

“I know of these few cases therefore the generalization doesn’t exist.”
Hahaha…fucking Tards are hilarious

I could give you 10s of thousands of such names of people with funny sounding names that did for this country the thing you could no do. These people that you call barely American served America while you could not. They are far more "core Americans" than you.

He came to America when he was 1, it is all he has ever known. But he has a funny sounding name so he cannot be an American to your racist fucking mind.
He’s not American for his actions.
’American’ is a behavioral thing that ALL core Americans understand very well…This fact always hurts the feelings of globalist fools like yourself and Unkotare

He is? Link please.
Extract head from ass and analyze his actions, the policies he supports. He’s a traitor who can’t himself as he holds and allegiance with the people of brown nations.

I believe he’s saying he’s a barely American….you know, versus a core American…it’s a state of mind that you won’t understand
Someone sporting the treasonous stars and bars for an avatar talking about real Americans...that's rich.

Forum List

Back