Aleppo: Syrian Army Begins Operations to Combat ISIS in the East

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
If one side is purposeful fighting terrorism it is the Syrian army!

For the 1st time since their siege of the Mennagh Airbase (save Kuweris Airbase – fighting ongoing), the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) has engaged the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) directly on the ground in the Aleppo Governorate, as the latter has begun operations near Lake Jabboul and Tal Istabal in the Al-Safeera area. The SAA’s operations east of Al-Safeera netted scores of dead ISIS fighters, including a Pakistani militant, whose identity has not been released to Al-Masdar News yet.

Islamic Front militants from Harakat ‘Ahrar Al-Sham (Liberators of the Levant Movement) attempted to retake Tal Malaah located near the Handarat Camp; however, their attack was repelled by the SAA and Hezbollah fighters earlier today. In conjunction with ‘Ahrar Al-Sham’s attack on Tal Malaah, the SAA intensified its assault on the Handarat Camp, targeting the Islamic Front fighters near the western perimeter of the former Palestinian refugee camp.

As a result of the Syrian Arab Army’s success in the Aleppo Governorate, water and electricity has been restored to most neighborhoods in the provincial capital for the first time since early 2014. According to a civilian source inside Aleppo City, there are still some districts that are without both water and electricity, but engineers are working to repair the flow of both to civilian homes.
Aleppo Syrian Army Begins Operations to Combat ISIS in the East

I thought the Syrian Army was a bunch of terrorists themselves.

Or are they? :dunno:

You thought wrong. The Syrian army is the manifestation of professionalism and the strong will to survive and defeat terrorism.

You thought wrong. The Syrian army is the manifestation of professionalism and the strong will to survive and defeat terrorism.
Is that why they drop barrel bombs on their civilians?
Do they? If yes, for what purpose?
Collateral damages. On their own citizens.

Syrian army drops barrel bombs on refugee camp killing up to 75 people Daily Mail Online

Nevertheless, your OP could be construed as encouraging news. :thup:

There are often reports of the SOHR, an anti-government monitoring group that tends to dramatize.
There is no place for wasting weapons to kill civilians and in contrast to the terrorists, the Syrian soldiers would bomb their own families. So either there was no refugee camp (It is hard to believe that refugees would stay in terrorist controlled camps) or it was used as army base by the terrorists after they killed and or dispelled the civilians. Sad that the medias still believe what SOHR, that doesnt report about crimes comitted by Al-Nusra, Islamic Front and FSA, says.

Last edited:

yes they are terrorists-----specifically BAATHIST PIGS ----
and they are allied with Hezbollah ---Shiite terrorist pigs armed and trained by Iran Dog Sadaam was a Baathist pig. The alliance between the Syrian Baathist pigs --and the Hezbollah
terrorist pigs is as odd a fit as was Mussolini's alliance with
Adolf Hitler-----but it is not surprising. Similar pig stys have existed in the Islamic world before. Adolf Hitler was a supporter of the BAATHIST PIGS-----

and they are allied with Hezbollah ---Shiite terrorist pigs armed and trained by Iran Dog Sadaam was a Baathist pig. The alliance between the Syrian Baathist pigs --and the Hezbollah
Adolf Hitler-----but it is not surprising. Similar pig stys have existed in the Islamic world before. Adolf Hitler was a supporter of the BAATHIST PIGS-----

Ssh, Assad's public relation guy on the forum who lives in Germany doesn't want to hear anything like this. I imagine he is very antsy about getting his news out so starts posting at around 3 in the morning in Germany and keeps on going. I am beginning to wonder if he has some kind of part-time night watchman's job.

Ssh, Assad's public relation guy on the forum who lives in Germany doesn't want to hear anything like this. I imagine he is very antsy about getting his news out so starts posting at around 3 in the morning in Germany and keeps on going. I am beginning to wonder if he has some kind of part-time night watchman's job.

I will try------but it will be an EFFORT

Forum List

Back