Alert! ACLJ Obtains Obama's Immunity Agreements with Hillary Clinton Aides Destroying Emails/Laptops

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Last edited by a moderator:
Good grief! In other words, the DOJ/FBI were not conducting an investigation but were themselves part of a criminal conspiracy with Clinton to destroy evidence.

That doesn't surprise me at all. After all, ironic that Obama supported "Crooked" Hillary in 2016 against Trump. He was hoping that if Hillary had won, she would "make it all disappear".

President Obama endorses Hillary Clinton

Makes you wonder why Obama didn't support his own VP Biden, huh? :badgrin:

Someone should investigate her...and while they're at it look into the Benghazi thing.
I don't understand why no-one has tried to get to the bottom of it!!!

What possible justification could there be for granting immunity and getting nothing in return?

Remember, Hillary was going to win...the fix was in!

These agreements were never going to see the light of day, the FOIA requests would have been flipped off, and the Media which has been attacking Trump 24/7/365 for the last three years would have been cleaning the stool from the Queen of America's posterior while burying any inquiries into this reeking vomitorium.

treacher_on_journalism_10-11-17-1-800x461.jpg

What possible justification could there be for granting immunity and getting nothing in return?

Remember, Hillary was going to win...the fix was in!

These agreements were never going to see the light of day, the FOIA requests would have been flipped off, and the Media which has been attacking Trump 24/7/365 for the last three years would have been cleaning the stool from the Queen of America's posterior while burying any inquiries into this reeking vomitorium.

treacher_on_journalism_10-11-17-1-800x461.jpg
Yeah...the system was totally rigged against Trump.

it is rumored that Obama ,and Michelle have deleted her tweets and unfollowed her on twitter ! if this is true then something big is up !

The only thing that surprises me about the whole thing is that there are still snowflakes out there (& on here) that still somehow claim Hillary never broke any law...and that Obama's administration was not THE most criminal in US history...

The only thing that surprises me about the whole thing is that there are still snowflakes out there (& on here) that still somehow claim Hillary never broke any law...and that Obama's administration was not THE most criminal in US history...
All those indictments and convictions...absolutely the most criminal.

You're one of the same ass-clowns who continue to declare Trump is guilty after 3 years of failed investigations that never yielded evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigations to begin with.

In the meantime evidence shows...

Obama spent 8 years supporting terrorists, spying in citizens / reporters / the media / US Senators / USSC Justices, using the IRS against his political enemies, running weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels and terrorists, dragged the US into w wars to help terrorists - to include those who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - after winning the Nobel Peace Prize, protected numerous members of his Cabinet from prison for Perjury & other crimes, set a new record for non-compliance with the FISA, protected Hillary from Prison, gave Putin uranium / Crimea / 2 years of in-challenged interference, attempted a coup against a newly elected President, and that's not even all.

:p

You're one of the same ass-clowns who continue to declare Trump is guilty after 3 years of failed investigations that never yielded evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigations to begin with.

Obama spent 8 years supporting terrorists, spying in citizens / reporters / the media / US Senators / USSC Justices, using the IRS against his political enemies, running weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels and terrorists, dragged the US into w wars to help terrorists - to include those who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - after winning the Nobel Peace Prize, protected numerous members of his Cabinet from prison for Perjury & other crimes, set a new record for non-compliance with the FISA, protected Hillary from Prison, gave Putin uranium / Crimea / 2 years of in-challenged interference, attempted a coup against a newly elected President, and that's not even all.

Weve had crooks in the White House but Obama was the 1st POTUS that hated this country.

You are one of those clowns who doesn’t read what I write. I haven’t declared Trump guilty of anything, save lying which he does ona daily basis.

So show us all thecriminal indictments for that dastardly Obama/Clinton criminal duo. Your guys were in charge of all the investigations.

You are one of those clowns who doesn’t read what I write. I haven’t declared Trump guilty of anything, save lying which he does ona daily basis.

So show us all thecriminal indictments for that dastardly Obama/Clinton criminal duo. Your guys were in charge of all the investigations.
Again, ass-clown, you want indictments from Obama's proven personal criminal US AGs - Holder, the 1st Censured US AG / Presidential Administration Cabinet member in US history - saved from indictment for Perjury himself by Obana, & Loretta Lynch, who exonerated Hillary before she was ever interviews by Obama's Gestapo, his now-proven criminal FBI?

It's not hard to have zero indictments / convictions when you own the Directors of the DOJ, NIA, CIA, & FBI....

Good grief! In other words, the DOJ/FBI were not conducting an investigation but were themselves part of a criminal conspiracy with Clinton to destroy evidence.

Edit: Aids should be spelled Aides in title. Fixed White_MAGA_Man

ACLJ Obtains Obama DOJ’s Immunity Agreements with Hillary Clinton Lawyers Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson to “Dispose” of Evidence and Refuse to Comply with Federal Law | American Center for Law and Justice

It’s a nothing burger and neither Hellary or BO will ever answer for anything that they may or may not have done. Dudes you have to forget about those two. They are gone and whatever things they did are muted in history.

Someone should investigate her...and while they're at it look into the Benghazi thing.
I don't understand why no-one has tried to get to the bottom of it!!!
AG Barr is going to send Hillary to prison for her illegal emails.

The clock is ticking on the crimes, but treason / espionage should have no statute of limitations...on any of them.

This list could go on and on but the 2 things that stick with me the most are when Obama pulled US troops out of Iraq in 2011, opening the vacuum for ISIS to move into...…….and...…...allowing ISIS convoys to move freely on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for air strikes), causing ISIS to be successful at robbing banks and killing thousands of people.

th

Why was Obama so friendly to the worst of jihadists ? Because he's one of them.

Credible links?

G2 SAK I Sure Am Glad That Obama Killed Osama Bin Laden Before Trump Got a Chance to Become Friends With Him | Friends Meme on ME.ME

Forum List

Back