Alert! ACLJ Obtains Obama's Immunity Agreements with Hillary Clinton Aides Destroying Emails/Laptops

TravelGate began the Clinton Corruption. Hillary fired all the White House travel office employees. Hillary placed friends in their jobs. Hillary then used the FBI against the fired employees to smear and falsely prosecute them.

TravelGate, the beginning.
FAKE NEWS!

Sometimes you just need to use the naked eye test. Destroyed blackberries are suspicious as is the bleached server. Trump was out in public when he kiddingly told the Russians to hack HRCs server. He wasn’t hiding anything.

Worse than Watergate
5787b3da1a00002700dd159e.jpeg

And still ...No evidence of Hillary being a crook yet evidence piling up that Trump is a criminal
Whaaat? Are you on another planet ? There's mountains of evidence of Hillary's crimes. Not only the Guiliani accusations, by the whole Clinton Body Count too - the dozens of murders. You must have your own (warped) definition of evidence.

There are thousands of people sitting in prisons, convicted on much less evidence than what exists against the Clintons,

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

RUDY GIULIANI BELIEVES HILLARY IS GUILTY OF THESE 16 CRIMES

:th_believecrap:

It's a real shame that you do not know how to discern bull shit from shinola!

Seriously! The accusations and body counts is all made up, FAKE NEWS...propaganda CREATED by the right wing.... surely you can see this....?
clinton110.jpg

The only thing that surprises me about the whole thing is that there are still snowflakes out there (& on here) that still somehow claim Hillary never broke any law...and that Obama's administration was not THE most criminal in US history...
All those indictments and convictions...absolutely the most criminal.
It's tough to indict anyone when the DOJ and FBI are in on the scams … a fact you conveniently ignore.

The House doesn't indict, dumbass! The FBI/DOJ was covering for her.
the house issued a subpoena for Benghazi and Libya emails, she/her lawyers complied.... her computer maintenance company erased/deleted/bleach bit her 30,000 private emails....which WAS NOT against the Law....

you all want her ''locked up''/ the doj to indict her for deleting her private emails which was NOT against the law...

:lol:
ya'll are :cuckoo:

The only thing that surprises me about the whole thing is that there are still snowflakes out there (& on here) that still somehow claim Hillary never broke any law...and that Obama's administration was not THE most criminal in US history...
That IS absolutely criminal in itself...
The failure to indict fucking obvious crimes
From day 1

hillary-clinton-fired-from-watergate-investigation-byjerry-zeifman-former-counsel-23662912.png
Her rental of the DNC from 2015 - 2016 and subsequent greasing of Uncle Bernie's skids were further proof that she is an unethical, dishonest lawyer and all-round slimebucket.

Donna Brazile is the former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee:
Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Good grief! In other words, the DOJ/FBI were not conducting an investigation but were themselves part of a criminal conspiracy with Clinton to destroy evidence.

Edit: Aids should be spelled Aides in title. Fixed White_MAGA_Man

ACLJ Obtains Obama DOJ’s Immunity Agreements with Hillary Clinton Lawyers Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson to “Dispose” of Evidence and Refuse to Comply with Federal Law | American Center for Law and Justice

LOL...WTF is the ACLJ?
The American Conservative Loser Journal

In exchange for their cooperation, dope.
Standard stuff.

It's tough to indict anyone when the DOJ and FBI are in on the scams … a fact you conveniently ignore.

As evidenced by the 11th hour statement from Comey announcing the "reopening" of the Clinton matter.

The very action you claim as the reason that Trump fired Comey.

As evidenced by the 11th hour statement from Comey announcing the "reopening" of the Clinton matter.

Could you quote me as saying I believe that is why Trump fired Comey?

By his actions Comey is a self-serving twat who either was feathering his own nest or too stupid to realize the consequences of his words.

Last edited:

By his actions he is a self-serving twat who either was feathering his own nest or too stupid to realize the consequences of his words.

What was the stated reason?

By his actions he is a self-serving twat who either was feathering his own nest or too stupid to realize the consequences of his words.

What was the stated reason?
You made the charge, Asshole. Can you quote me as ever having said why Trump fired Comey?

If not, admit you LIED again, put your tail between your legs again, and go away.

Good grief! In other words, the DOJ/FBI were not conducting an investigation but were themselves part of a criminal conspiracy with Clinton to destroy evidence.

ACLJ Obtains Obama DOJ’s Immunity Agreements with Hillary Clinton Lawyers Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson to “Dispose” of Evidence and Refuse to Comply with Federal Law | American Center for Law and Justice
Everyone knew The Obama Administration was engaged in a full blown cover up. But he had crooked people in place at the top of every agency that participated in The Coverup, and then The Insurance Policy COUP after.

Lots of these people are going to get away with it, but what we hope is that some of them do pay a price and it's very public because you have to discourage this kind of corruption, or you cannot have a Democracy.

Someone should investigate her...and while they're at it look into the Benghazi thing.
I don't understand why no-one has tried to get to the bottom of it!!!
You can't get to the bottom of anything when the Entire Obama Administration was engaged in a cover up. The reason there was this Fake Russia Investigation at all, was because Obama people engaged in the cover up were still in power when Trump took office, so they "Resisted The Peaceful Transition of Power" by committing multiple treasonous acts.

facepalm-even-your-cat-knows-that-was-stupid-26700923.png

How many times do you rightwinger dupes have to get burned by your mickey mouse web-blogs before you wise up to a simple fact that just because someone writes something on the internets doesn't mean it's true and properly contextualized?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back