Alert for anyone attending the DNC this week

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Be aware of who you are talking to, the flakes are planning on having undercover "reporters" there.

Remember who these people are. they will take your statements and twist them into something you never said. They have no morals or integrity.

They would do better to look out for the thousands of Hamas militants that are descending upon the area.

Of course the local ghetto goblins will cull them some dems too.

Oh wait!.....Nevermind, I want the dems to experience everything gun free zones have to offer. ;)

Chicago is trying to get ready for all the democrats by boarding up all their buildings.

Be aware of who you are talking to, the flakes are planning on having undercover "reporters" there.

Remember who these people are. they will take your statements and twist them into something you never said. They have no morals or integrity.

They're afraid those undercover reporters will catch them expressing their real agenda that they don't dare expose to their constituency? The rightwing/conservative press does sin at times and I call them on it every time they do. But they do it far less than the media that will be invited there and that will dutifully not report anything they don't want the public to see or know and sugar coat what they do report.

This could become the opportunity for Trump to jump ahead of the election that seems to be slipping away from him?.

Does he own the military as well as the Scotus? To be honest, I hope so!

Forum List

Back