Alex Baldwin vindicated

You claimed that the police did their job by determining that negligence wasn't involved, when his mishandling of the firearm is the very definition of negligence.

He was let off because of who he is, not what he did or didn't do....The two-tiered system of law enforcement and justice in action again.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.......... I was simply stating fact not surmising based on bias and conspiracy thinking because I'm angery some I hate isn't going down.

I don't understand why they don't make replica guns for movie sets that can't ever fire real bullets.
they do,,

there are two types of prop guns,,
real guns for shots that need to be realistic and fake guns that are for looks and never fired
both are called prop guns,,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.......... I was simply stating fact not surmising based on bias and conspiracy thinking.
Matters of firearms safety aren't matters of opinion...You or I would possibly be up on charges of negligent homicide for doing the same thing.

Doesn't take conspiracy thinking to notice a clear difference in how high profile people are treated far less rigorously by the legal system than the average individual.....The examples are virtually innumerable.

Matters of firearms safety aren't matters of opinion...You or I would possibly be up on charges of negligent homicide for doing the same thing.

Doesn't take conspiracy thinking to notice a clear difference in how high profile people are treated far less rigorously by the legal system than the average individual.....The examples are virtually innumerable.
Key word, "possibly".......... You're upset because he's not being charged, I'm taking that into consideration with my responses.

View attachment 555409

Any person who handles a firearm is responsible for their actions in utilizing said firearm.

Just because someone tells you that the firearm is empty doesn't relieve you of the responsibility of checking it yourself.

Someone wants to handle a working firearm they are responsible otherwise they shouldn't handle the firearm.

*****SMILE*****

:)

True

Baldwin bears ultimate responsibility for the fatal shooting

So all the anti gun libtard Hollywoodians are more dangerous with guns than 99% of legal gun owners. They not only feed the population with movies depicting horrible violence, it also manifests into reality right on the set. Maybe it's the hypocrite anti gun crowd who is most dangerous with guns after all. Actually aiming REAL guns at people to make a movie. Most gun owners know the golden rule: Treat ALL guns as if they are loaded and don't point it at anyone unless you are going to shoot to save your life. Apparently that doesn't apply to libtard Kalifornian Hollywood scum, yet they preach to the rest of America daily while manifesting a very different reality themselves. Maybe elite Hollywood has too damn much power over the masses. Too damn much power and privilege period

Just because someone tells you that the firearm is empty doesn't relieve you of the responsibility of checking it yourself.

Someone wants to handle a working firearm they are responsible otherwise they shouldn't handle the firearm.
I have to second this. In my opinion, its no different than making sure that cash a person gives you is counterfeit money or not. If you don't check it when you first get it, the hole that you dig will only have your own name on it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The trump people will never apologize for anything.

They can say and do the most abhorrent things but will never apologize.

Ever.

The investigation into this has always been an accidental shooting.

Not a criminal one.
What the heck does President Trump have to do with Alec Baldwin's ignorance about a gun?

It is pretty obvious that Baldwin is guilty of involuntary manslaughter. How is he not?

Baldwin has viciously attacked persons who have accidentally shot someone in the past. Instead of vilifying the NRA, he had taken their safety course, this would not have happened.

I know a bit about firearm safety. I have also personally worked on a (Hollywood) movie that used real firearms as props. While filming this movie, the "standard" rules of gun safety simply did not apply. ( For example, pointing a gun at something that you don't want to destroy). While filming this movie, there was a very serious and professional "Prop Manager" that was accountable for all the firearms. (His assistant was a coke freak). But the entire issue of firearm safety was the prop manager's sole responsibility and the actors (Christopher Plumber being one of them) put their full faith on the prop manager to keep everyone safe. This was a terrible tragedy and the irony of Baldwins anti-gun views is thick. As details of the incompetence or negligence of the people at fault emerge, I am compelled to feel sorrow for the dead girl, Baldwin and everyone else affected. But we are talking Hollywood......ticket sales will be through the roof.

Last edited:
So IN ONE DAY WITH NO ACCESS TO THE EVIDENCE the left have given him a pass and the right have convicted him.

What a bunch of two faced double standard
Retards....the lot of ya.

So IN ONE DAY WITH NO ACCESS TO THE EVIDENCE the left have given him a pass and the right have convicted him.

What a bunch of two faced double standard
Retards....the lot of ya.
in defense the left have shown what hypocrites they are and the right have always said the gun handler is ultimately responsible,,

so which one has the dbl standard??

I couldn't get past the ridiculous statement of your first sentence.

Here's Baldwin's education and some of his family history.

Turns out, one of his ancestors came here on the Mayflower.

He got his Bachelor degree from NYU.

Where did you go to school?

From his wiki page:

Alec and his siblings were raised as Roman Catholics.[15] They are of Irish, French, and English ancestry.[16][17] Through his father, Baldwin is descended from Mayflower passenger John Howland, and through this line, is the 13th generation of his family born in North America and the 14th generation to live in North America.[18]

Baldwin attended Alfred G. Berner High School in Massapequa[17] and played football there under Coach Bob Reifsnyder. In New York City, Baldwin worked as a busboy at the famed discotheque, Studio 54. From 1976 to 1979, he attended George Washington University. In 1979, he lost the election for student body president and received a personal letter from former U.S. president Richard Nixon (with whom he had a common friend) encouraging him to use the loss as a learning experience.[19]

Afterward, he transferred to the Tisch School of the Arts of New York University (NYU) where he studied with, among others, Geoffrey Horneand Mira Rostova at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute.[10] Later, he was accepted as a member of the Actors Studio.[20] In 1994, he completed his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree at NYU.[21]
That has what to do with Baldwin being totally, hopelessly ignorant about the safe use of a firearm?

So specifically, what is your point?

Forum List

Back