Alex Jones crashes facebook, twitter hearing in DC

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones is in Washington, DC to face those who are trying to censor him on-line.

Livestream: Alex Jones Crashes Facebook, Twitter Hearing in DC

upload_2018-9-5_7-55-52.png

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey will testify before Congress on Wednesday regarding foreign influence on social media and transparency and censorship.

Watch Live: Jack Dorsey, Twitter And The Death Of Free Speech
upload_2018-9-5_7-59-46.png

Now this guy has guts and talk about someone fighting to keep American free while the savagegs poke fun at him because stupid asses have no clue of the dangers we are in and face..

Go Alex.......... don't like him that's ur fked up problem and you shoudl GTF OUT OF THE USA leave nobody wnats your pathetic asses here anyway. Anyone normal that is.

Last edited:
So if you tell a lie they can ban you? Which amendment is that?
Alex is a little bit hyper sometimes but most of his predictions have been true, plus his show is very entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been duped again - Sad and DANGEROUS
The Lasting Trauma of Alex Jones’s Lies

You know alex talks about that and proves it'a hoax dupie azzz LOL

Did you know that Pentagon has a “gay bomb” - chemicals from which it has allowed to leak into the water supply and it's turning “the friggin’ frogs gay!”

Has anyone checked on Pepe lately? :lol:

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u4.png

See check it out , bet you wont though. lol

Big Tech continues to lie about the popularity of Alex Jones and Infowars. This is similar to the communist Chinese agenda of total censorship to control the population.

Big Tech Lying About Alex Jones To Demoralize Patriots

I promise your ears won't fall off nor will your eyes ehhhee

Did you know that Pentagon has a “gay bomb” - chemicals from which it has allowed to leak into the water supply and it's turning “the friggin’ frogs gay!”

No, I'm pretty sure the frogs were turned gay by a malfunctioning weather control device. They are still working out the kinks with that system.

Big Tech continues to lie about the popularity of Alex Jones and Infowars. This is similar to the communist Chinese agenda of total censorship to control the population.

Ah, using an InfoWars article to prove you arent crazy for believing Alex Jones. Clever move. I doubt anyone saw that coming.

Wrong, Alex Jones is filth in pushing conspiracy theories that are fake and hurt other people for his financial gain. He has a right to free speech, but we don’t have to like him or it nor do we normal people need to leave our beloved country for his money hungry a*s.
Alex Jones is in Washington, DC to face those who are trying to censor him on-line.

Livestream: Alex Jones Crashes Facebook, Twitter Hearing in DC

View attachment 214753

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey will testify before Congress on Wednesday regarding foreign influence on social media and transparency and censorship.

Watch Live: Jack Dorsey, Twitter And The Death Of Free Speech
View attachment 214754

Now this guy has guts and talk about someone fighting to keep American free while the savagegs poke fun at him because stupid asses have no clue of the dangers we are in and face..

Go Alex.......... don't like him that's ur fked up problem and you shoudl GTF OUT OF THE USA leave nobody wnats your pathetic asses here anyway. Anyone normal that is.

So if you tell a lie they can ban you? Which amendment is that?
Alex is a little bit hyper sometimes but most of his predictions have been true, plus his show is very entertaining.

NONE of his predictions have been true

I don't do Infowars nutbar.
Alex claims to have 70 million followers - More than one out of three adult Americans.

:lmao::laugh2: :lol:

Forum List

Back