Twitter Bans Alex Jones Permanently

"I'm all for free speech, but...."

The authoritarian's slogan.

There's always an excuse for authoritarians.

It's all virtue signaling anyway. He could sign up with AlexJones3051 (or whatever) with a different email account and get right back to it. They cannot effectively ban him until they ban everyone. They can however ban his existing account for whatever that is worth.

It's all virtue signaling anyway. He could sign up with AlexJones3051 (or whatever) with a different email account and get right back to it. They cannot effectively ban him until they ban everyone. They can however ban his existing account for whatever that is worth.
It doesnt do him much good if he has a new account banned every day. You cant build up followers that way.

Nonsense.

There is no excuse for this sort of ignorance.

Only government has the potential to be authoritarian, not private persons and organizations.

Only government has the power to arrest, detain, and subject to punitive measures individuals it determines to be engaging in speech government opposes.

One can be an advocate of free speech – opposing government’s efforts to silence its opposition – while acknowledging the fact that a web hosting site may ban individuals who have violated the site’s rules, where such a ben in no manner ‘violates’ free speech.
He says, pretending this is the only time the Regressive Left has shut people down.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back