Alex Jones releases secret taped conversation with Megyn Kelly

Alex Jones releases more secret-taped Megyn Kelly audio; NBC responds

LMAO! Couldn't happen to a better person than Megyn! I bet she is bleeding from somewhere now! GOTCHA! Good job Alex Jones!

I commend you for having the bravery to even post this lol......... i'm sure you have seen what happens to ppl who post anything from Alex Jones LMAO.. Welcome aboard heheheeh .
Oh I know. I was the one constantly attacked here until we got a few more people here that post the same stuff so now its more spread out. I will never give up trying to inform people via the internet.

More NBC fAiL.........most of the country looks at that network as an arm of the DNC anyway...........

Alex Jones releases more secret-taped Megyn Kelly audio; NBC responds

LMAO! Couldn't happen to a better person than Megyn! I bet she is bleeding from somewhere now! GOTCHA! Good job Alex Jones!

I commend you for having the bravery to even post this lol......... i'm sure you have seen what happens to ppl who post anything from Alex Jones LMAO.. Welcome aboard heheheeh .
Oh I know. I was the one constantly attacked here until we got a few more people here that post the same stuff so now its more spread out. I will never give up trying to inform people via the internet.

Thank you, and often that is what it takes. Won't work for everyone but some do have that light bulb left in their heads where they connect the dots.
Hats off to you Odium.

So what was the big "gotcha" ones tape?

Looks pretty lame

Looks pretty lame
We all know the interview will be edited and cut to be a GOTCHA interview and show Jones in worst light. His recordings show how much Kelly was ogling over Jones and praising him....she won't last a year at NBC and I love it.

Looks pretty lame
We all know the interview will be edited and cut to be a GOTCHA interview and show Jones in worst light. His recordings show how much Kelly was ogling over Jones and praising him....she won't last a year at NBC and I love it.

We are talking Alex Jones here
Anything that comes out of his mouth is a "gotcha"

So Kelly soft soaked him and buttered him up before the interview? How gullible is Alex Jones?

As far as this interview.......Kelly should get good ratings

Is anyone really surprised that Kelly is a slime-ball bitch who can't be trusted as far as she can be thrown? Just ask Bill O'Reilly. I've never really listened to Jones much but have never heard him say anything that was way off base. This is EXACTLY what I expected of Kelly when she popped up on NBC. Now she is exposed.

Is anyone really surprised that Kelly is a slime-ball bitch who can't be trusted as far as she can be thrown? Just ask Bill O'Reilly. I've never really listened to Jones much but have never heard him say anything that was way off base. This is EXACTLY what I expected of Kelly when she popped up on NBC. Now she is exposed.

Exposed for what?

Being nice to Alex Jones?

What on Earth can Megyn Kelly discuss that is actually secret? Has she secretly been a government agent, or something? "Not widely known/communicated," "off the record," and "secret" are not the same things.

There is nothing there that is incriminating towards Megyn Kelly.

My opening comments notwithstanding, what's "secret" in this matter, if anything, was Jones' taping the conversation without Kelly's awareness he was doing so. If there's something untoward about the conversation and how it transpired, it's Jones' behavior not Kelly's words.

I fully agree with the following that Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder wrote in their letter to "someone."

“By choosing to air his interview with Ms. Kelly — at all, let alone at prime time on Father’s Day — NBC has tendered its good name and considerable influence to provide Mr. Jones with something he has never enjoyed: legitimacy,"​

The essence of that remark is among the most useful lessons that from my parents I learned as a kid; I practice to this day. It's something I've taught my own kids. The lesson: do not dignify fools and foolishness by responding to them or it. One can't always control the appearance of either in one's life, but one nearly always has control over whether gives merit to them/it by responding in substance. In this "social media era," one might rephrase the axiom as "do not feed the trolls." Why Kelly and NBC, custody matter notwithstanding, didn't let Jones, as he long has, languish in -- or revel in, depending on how one may view him -- the realm of his beloved conspiracy theories and their subscribers is beyond me.

What on Earth can Megyn Kelly discuss that is actually secret? Has she secretly been a government agent, or something? "Not widely known/communicated," "off the record," and "secret" are not the same things.

There is nothing there that is incriminating towards Megyn Kelly.

My opening comments notwithstanding, what's "secret" in this matter, if anything, was Jones' taping the conversation without Kelly's awareness he was doing so. If there's something untoward about the conversation and how it transpired, it's Jones' behavior not Kelly's words.

I fully agree with the following that Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder wrote in their letter to "someone."

“By choosing to air his interview with Ms. Kelly — at all, let alone at prime time on Father’s Day — NBC has tendered its good name and considerable influence to provide Mr. Jones with something he has never enjoyed: legitimacy,"​

The essence of that remark is among the most useful lessons that from my parents I learned as a kid; I practice to this day. It's something I've taught my own kids. The lesson: do not dignify fools and foolishness by responding to them or it. One can't always control the appearance of either in one's life, but one nearly always has control over whether gives merit to them/it by responding in substance. In this "social media era," one might rephrase the axiom as "do not feed the trolls." Why Kelly and NBC, custody matter notwithstanding, didn't let Jones, as he long has, languish in -- or revel in, depending on how one may view him -- the realm of his beloved conspiracy theories and their subscribers is beyond me.
NBC has tendered its good name and considerable influence to provide Mr. Jones with something he has never enjoyed: legitimacy,"

Having not seen the interview, I cannot say whether Kelly is giving him legitimacy

By airing his rants and challenging them, I cannot see this as legitimizing his crazy theories. What it does is confirm that there are many Americans who believe these crazy theories and our President is one of them

Forum List

Back