🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alex Jones responds to false claims of sexual assault/ anti semitism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones responds to ridiculous, outlandish claims made by former employees, out for an easy buck from their former employer with help from Hillary Clinton’s lawyer.

Alex Jones Responds To False Claims Of Sexual Assault / Anti-Semitism
---------------------------------------------------------

On the good side of things it was already known this was pure bs and lies.
As someone already posted this hoping to get a real hit on it by The Trump haters since they are often the ones dumb enough to fall for this bs they aren'g awake enough they live on planet fantasy,

Vindictive losers make up lies to bring people , shows, etc down. by making claims they know their sheep will just fall all over themselves pushing the lies.

Hillary didn't go away like we all thought...that bitch is playing dirty and is still up to illegal activity...if Trump doesn't do anything else while in office he should work real hard on finally putting that whore in prison...

Alex Jones responds to ridiculous, outlandish claims made by former employees, out for an easy buck from their former employer with help from Hillary Clinton’s lawyer.

As someone already posted this hoping to get a real hit on it by The Trump haters since they are often the ones dumb enough to fall for this bs they aren'g awake enough they live on planet fantasy,

Vindictive losers make up lies to bring people , shows, etc down. by making claims they know their sheep will just fall all over themselves pushing the lies.

And you know these stories are "false", "ridiculous" "outlandish" "bs" and "lies" ---- how again?

Were you there the whole time?

Last edited:
Hillary didn't go away like we all thought...that bitch is playing dirty and is still up to illegal activity...if Trump doesn't do anything else while in office he should work real hard on finally putting that whore in prison...

Didn't I just bust your ass in another thread about "Liberal" not being in the article?

Want me to do it again here with "Hillary"?

Suddenly, a Jew enters the Infowars Studio:

edb.gif

Didn't I just bust your ass in another thread about "Liberal" not being in the article?

You don't have to be a genius to know liberal activity when you see it...pogostick...

You don't have to be a genius to know liberal activity when you see it...pogostick...

Excellent. The old "Everybody Knows" combination Ipse Dixit fallacy. Also known as Argumentum ad Pulleditouttamyassium.

Excellent. The old "Everybody Knows" combination Ipse Dixit fallacy. Also known as Argumentum ad Pulleditouttamyassium
You really shouldn't put anything in your asshole...I know you like it but it could be dangerous...PogoStick...

So let me get this straight... Alex is a raving crackpot, an established liar, a person who makes his living off of tragedies like Sandy hook, a jew hater AND a fucking rapist? Why exactly do you keep supporting him?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So let me get this straight... Alex is a raving crackpot, an established liar, a person who makes his living off of tragedies like Sandy hook, a jew hater AND a fucking rapist? Why exactly do you keep supporting him?

But he's definitely a humanoid. This is what he acts like --

Oh don't worry fools he has his ass covered and the video footage to prove these two Ashely and Rob LIED and LIED their asses off. Awwwwww just think how let down the Trump haters are over this cause you know the Trump haters hate infowars which is why most of them are so fkn retarded LOL........ there are a few exceptions though.

One can not like infowars but they aren't stupid enough not to look further into the information he post.

It's going to be cool as hell watching him blow these fks out of the water, unless of course they back off.

Infowars knew these two were up to something before they left so they keep everything oh no those two are saying bahahahha. Watch the wussies back off.

Forum List

Back