Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point

Ocasio-Cortez tries to politicize Christmas and faces a furious social media backlash

She tries to say Jesus was an Immigrant but obviously has no clue that they were not. Then again, for a Leftists to actually pick up a Bible it might burn their fingers off. No, Joseph and Mary had to report to their native land for tax purposes where Herod later tried to murder them all, much like Planned Parenthood does every day.

Then she tries to say that we should all love each other and are "one"?

Really? Including "the Donald"? I thought we were all a mixture of races, including racist white men, who differed in economic class and sex, religions, etc?

How are we all one or should polygamists and single folk have the same rights as married folk?

Jesus’ earliest years were then, according to the Gospel of Matthew, spent as a refugee in a foreign land, and then as a displaced person in a village a long way from his family’s original home.

Jesus Was a Refugee - Biblical Archaeology Society

So ummm yeah. He was a refugee.

Be nice if you bible thumpers actually read one for a change.
Joseph and Mary walked from Nazareth to Bethlehem- less than an hours drive - across no borders. They did it because of an oppressive government edict. The kind of government AOC wants.

They then had to flee to Egypt where they were a refugee, otherwise they would have been murdered.

However, they did not travel through several countries past Egypt because Egypt did not have enough entitlements.
They legally immigrated to Egypt.

Legally.

I never understood that story about the "migration to Egypt"-----
why did they do it? There were lots of jews in Egypt at that time---
especially in Alexandria------maybe they were just visiting relative----
on the unlikely possibility that the story is true

Ocasio-Cortez tries to politicize Christmas and faces a furious social media backlash

She tries to say Jesus was an Immigrant but obviously has no clue that they were not. Then again, for a Leftists to actually pick up a Bible it might burn their fingers off. No, Joseph and Mary had to report to their native land for tax purposes where Herod later tried to murder them all, much like Planned Parenthood does every day.

Really? Including "the Donald"? I thought we were all a mixture of races, including racist white men, who differed in economic class and sex, religions, etc?

How are we all one or should polygamists and single folk have the same rights as married folk?

Jesus’ earliest years were then, according to the Gospel of Matthew, spent as a refugee in a foreign land, and then as a displaced person in a village a long way from his family’s original home.

Joseph and Mary walked from Nazareth to Bethlehem- less than an hours drive - across no borders. They did it because of an oppressive government edict. The kind of government AOC wants.
How does that dispute my post?

Oh, wait! It doesn't.

No genius, Joseph and Mary were forced to move to Bethlehem for tax purposes.

It had nothing to do with choice.
Refugees. Deal with it.
They were offered asylum in Mexico.
Game Over.

Legally.
Is that so? And how do you know that to be the case?
Find me the historical record of ancient Egypt ever having an immigration law.
When someone asks you a question you are not supposed to deflect by having them do your work for you. :rolleyes:
Can’t prove a negative, dumbass.
You dont have to prove a negative. You have to answer how you know that Jesus legally immigrated to Egypt. :rolleyes:

Hey retard. They also went to Africa to hide. Have you ever read a bible?

who went to Africa to hide from what?

Actually I am Black but it doesnt matter because I just made it my business and there is nothing you can do to keep me from doing it. :rolleyes:

Nah, you're a scrawny white boy with bad acne from some burb who's managed to convince other dummies here you're a negro. Before I joined I used to howl with laughter at your tough-guy bullshit....but your pose has grown stale and boring.

They then had to flee to Egypt where they were a refugee, otherwise they would have been murdered.

However, they did not travel through several countries past Egypt because Egypt did not have enough entitlements.

Legally.

Herod was trying to murder Jesus.

This young lady went from being a waitress to sitting in Congress. That’s an incredible achievement.

Obama made it through Harvard first. And then ended up as a senator and then president. He never used affirmative-action the way Clarence Thomas did. And neither did she.

And Republicans make fun of her. A remarkable story from a remarkable woman and Republicans make fun of her.

When she found out that a couple of Democrats had unpaid interns working for them she shamed them into giving their staff a paycheck.

I can’t imagine Republicans doing that. Can anybody?

Not even in session, and she’s already made a difference. And all Republicans are proud of is their ability to loot the country.
Obama cheated his way into politics. Read about his way to be a state senator. Spending his life as a doobie smoker and coke head before it.
You don’t get to be the the editor of the Harvard law review by being a cheat. But you can be an idiot calling a hard-working person a cheat.

Republicans assume that because Obama is black he couldn’t be smart.

Once again, Obama was mulatto....AND not smart.

No, Jesus wasn't a refugee.

Hey retard. They also went to Africa to hide. Have you ever read a bible?
You know he hasn't.

Actually I am Black but it doesnt matter because I just made it my business and there is nothing you can do to keep me from doing it. :rolleyes:

Nah, you're a scrawny white boy with bad acne from some burb who's managed to convince other dummies here you're a negro. Before I joined I used to howl with laughter at your tough-guy bullshit....but your pose has grown stale and boring.
Interesting. People have told me I am famous but youre the first guy to admit you joined because I made you upset. I really caught your eye huh? :laugh:

Last edited:

Uh yes he was moron....

ref·u·gee
/ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

No, they traveled for the census. Dumbass

Let me think, which party is all about taxes and a census and killing babies?

This is all in the Bible...jus sayin

I will help------back then Jews had TRIBAL LANDS------
Joseph was JUDEAN------ie---of the tribe of JUDAH -----
Bethlehem is in Judah tribal land (Judah is the third son
of Jacob. Jacob named him as ------sorta the King of his
descendants.) It was a death bed thing.

Cortez lives rent free in the vacant heads of Trumpians.

The fear she generates could power trailer parks from coast to coast!

You might want to check yourself sport. This dumb broad is a newly elected congressperson and she is a democrat. What you wish was fear is delight. I’m not a huge Trump supporter, but I am a conservative and I am thrilled she is a democrat in the House. You know who wishes she wasn’t there. Pelosi and the rest of the Democrat leadership.

Since she’s so wealthy why isn’t she helping needy people?

Her daddy founded Hensley Beverage here in Arizona.....I used to do business with them at a little nightclub I owned. They sent by Gary Bell who used to pitch for the Indians and I grew up hating as a Tiger fan...deformed elbow, "too many curveballs" he told me....funny cat, but I didn't take on their Budweiser beer....I hate that shit, too much rice in it.

Legally.

Herod was trying to murder Jesus.

I don't believe it-------what would Herod have against little baby
Jesus? -------something like why Oedipus was left on a rock?

Uh yes he was moron....

ref·u·gee
/ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

They never left the Roman Empire, moron and simply traveled for the census

It's all Biblical stop relying on left loon sites you look ridiculous

Do you and the people that disagree just think immigrant means Mexican? I love this young lady. She has taken up space in the minds of the Drumpfsexuals rent free.

No but Dims seemingly do.

Cortez used a picture of Joseph and Mary that made them look Mexican.

They probably were Mexican. Who else would name their kid Jesus?

Jesus’s parents were refugees seeking a handout

They came to a different country expecting a handout, free lodging, free food

There should have been a wall
Joseph and Mary were the 1% after the gifts from the Maggies.

Love it when the Left play theology trivia.

I love it when the party of baby killers starts to use religion. It's like the NAACP quoting the KKK.

Forum List

Back