🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alibaba's Jack Ma looking at expansion. Million + new jobs. Freaking winning!

dimocraps HATE the idea of a successful America.

Think about it...... Without misery, poverty, envy, guilt and corruption....... There is nothing for dimocrap scum politicians to run on.

They're like the cockroaches in Men In Black. They thrive on misery and filth. Without it, there is no need for them.

So if it doesn't exist, they create it

i wonder why the libstains will hate this? Not that it matters, they are irrelevant.

i wonder why the libstains will hate this? Not that it matters, they are irrelevant.

They're not really 'irrelevant'

As long as there is evil in this world, there will be dimocrap scum.

And as long as there are people, there will be evil

Trying to get a link to this story. I saw the headline on Drudge. This is awesome. The momentum is really building to create a mega positive atmosphere for growth and job creation.

YAY!

Got it!

Alibaba job boom: Jack Ma chats with Trump about how to create 1 million US jobs over 5 years

Alibaba job boom: Jack Ma chats with Trump about how to create 1 million US jobs over 5 years

Do you guys realize that this company is a China owned company? And, if this comes to fruition, it's probably gonna make the TPP a reality.

And, some of the wording bothers me about this as well. They say they will create 1 million new jobs over the next 5 years, but they don't know where the jobs will come from.

From the link........................

"We're focused on small business," Ma told reporters. "We specifically talked about ... supporting 1 million small businesses, especially in the Midwest of America. Small businesses on the platform selling products — agriculture products and America services — to China and Asia, because we're pretty big in Asia."

Where those jobs would come from is unclear. While an Alibaba spokesperson told CNBC before the meeting that the Chinese online retail giant company would create 1 million jobs over five years, Ma's comments focused on supporting small businesses.

"Alibaba will create 1 million U.S. jobs by enabling 1 million American small businesses and farmers to sell American goods to China and Asian consumers on the Alibaba platform," the company said in a statement.

And then there's the part where they lump in 1 million new jobs with enabling 1 million small businesses to sell American goods to China. Which is it, 1 million new jobs, or are they going to support 1 million new businesses? And, does America even have 1 million small business owners?

Trying to get a link to this story. I saw the headline on Drudge. This is awesome. The momentum is really building to create a mega positive atmosphere for growth and job creation.

YAY!

Got it!

Why are you reading Drudge? :cuckoo:

Headlines to link me to news and topics quickly and timely. No one reads Drudge. :) There's nothing to read.

Again.............I ask the question................does anyone else realize that Trump is promising a partnership with a CHINESE OWNED COMPANY?

You Trump supporters were against NAFTA and the TPP, but this deal is gonna make the TPP a reality.

Forum List

Back