Aliens

And Arabs Pennie and Arabs.......steve

What arabs as they were illiterate wandering caravan thieves. They had no roots

Another example of your intellectual laziness, pathetic.

Pre-Islamic Arabia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Tell us what happened to all these different ethnicities in POST ISLAMIC ARABIA:

Nestorian Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism. Nestorian Christianity was the dominant religion in Eastern Arabia prior to the advent of Islam. In the latter stages of the pre-Islamic era, Christianity gained converts with some unorthodox sects, such as the gnostics having a presence.

Another one too lazy or to stupid to read and find out for themselves. :rolleyes:

Here, read this The Great Arab Conquests How The Spread Of Islam Changed The World We Live In Amazon.co.uk Hugh Kennedy 9780753823897 Books

You are the one using it as a link to prove your point so you post it in full so we can see what it says. Or are you too lazy and stupid to realise you should be giving more than a sales site

Merely suggesting you read the book, you know, get of your lazy arse and walk to a shop and buy it. Of course, then you'd have to actually read it...OK, fair enough, that's perhaps too much to handle for you.

And Arabs Pennie and Arabs.......steve

Tell us what happened to all these different ethnicities in POST ISLAMIC ARABIA:

Nestorian Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism. Nestorian Christianity was the dominant religion in Eastern Arabia prior to the advent of Islam. In the latter stages of the pre-Islamic era, Christianity gained converts with some unorthodox sects, such as the gnostics having a presence.

Another one too lazy or to stupid to read and find out for themselves. :rolleyes:

Here, read this The Great Arab Conquests How The Spread Of Islam Changed The World We Live In Amazon.co.uk Hugh Kennedy 9780753823897 Books

Islam spread by violence, the Caliphates were obtained through Jihad, you ignorant fool...

No. The initial Arab "conquests" were the result of a "unified" group of "opportunists" filling the power vacuum left by the result of a 26 year long war between the two "superpowers" of the age the Romano-Byzantines and the Sassanian Persians, that left both empires devastated. The Arabs fought no more than one or two decisive battles against the Byzantines, destroying their field armies and the cities and towns of Egypt and the Levant (Palestine and Syria) surrendered to them. There was no mass slaughter of civillians, no forced conversion, no expulsions, except of those Byzantine nobles who refused to convert; they were allowed to leave the area unharmed. No churches were destroyed or desecrated and the natives were allowed to administer themselves as they had before. The only differences were that they had to pay taxes to their conquerers. The tax could be avoided altogether if they converted to Islam and the Muslims even tried to stop mass conversions as they reduced their tax base. It took centuries for the region to convert to Islam, that's historical fact, not Islamophobic propaganda.

There's another book availble on the subject by the historian Tom Holland, In The Shadow Of The Sword - Tom Holland that postulates the idea that the overwhelming bulk of Arabs in the 7th century that took part in the conquests were not even Muslims. Islam becoming a "state" religion much later. This book caused a bit of a controversy in 2012 when a TV programme about it was shown on UK's Channel 4. TV historian Tom Holland triggers storm after calling Islam a made-up religion Daily Mail Online

Pnoney is the most Ignorant Lazy Prick

Getting rattled now are we, is that why you are getting all immature and childish
Me get "rattled" I don't think so..I'm a SENTINEL and NEVER TAKE A BACKWARD STEP.....a great friend but I admit a HARD ENEMY as you full well know,but I always have TRUTH and RIGHT on my side........I am theliq.....ever living,ever faithful,ever sure.Viva Palestine,Viva Israel....but say NO to the ZIONIST CULT.

The only truth you have on your side is that preached in the mosque, and that is straight from the Koran.
HoHo.....You forget "I AM THE MAGNIFICENT"..........you are a drone,it's just the way it is www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_7Kx2FIFQY

You are nothing but a loudmouthed armchair activist that would run a mile the firsdt time anyone questioned you about your beliefs. Typical muslim coward that needs 20 or more other muslims armed to the teeth backing you up.

Just like you Phoney, "You are nothing but a loudmouthed armchair activist that would run a mile the first time anyone questioned you about your beliefs. Typical Zionist coward that needs 20 or more other Zionists armed to the teeth backing you up."

Islam spread by violence, the Caliphates were obtained through Jihad, you ignorant fool...

No. The initial Arab "conquests" were the result of a "unified" group of "opportunists" filling the power vacuum left by the result of a 26 year long war between the two "superpowers" of the age the Romano-Byzantines and the Sassanian Persians, that left both empires devastated. The Arabs fought no more than one or two decisive battles against the Byzantines, destroying their field armies and the cities and towns of Egypt and the Levant (Palestine and Syria) surrendered to them. There was no mass slaughter of civillians, no forced conversion, no expulsions, except of those Byzantine nobles who refused to convert; they were allowed to leave the area unharmed. No churches were destroyed or desecrated and the natives were allowed to administer themselves as they had before. The only differences were that they had to pay taxes to their conquerers. The tax could be avoided altogether if they converted to Islam and the Muslims even tried to stop mass conversions as they reduced their tax base. It took centuries for the region to convert to Islam, that's historical fact, not Islamophobic propaganda.

There's another book availble on the subject by the historian Tom Holland, In The Shadow Of The Sword - Tom Holland that postulates the idea that the overwhelming bulk of Arabs in the 7th century that took part in the conquests were not even Muslims. Islam becoming a "state" religion much later. This book caused a bit of a controversy in 2012 when a TV programme about it was shown on UK's Channel 4. TV historian Tom Holland triggers storm after calling Islam a made-up religion Daily Mail Online

What are you blaberring now? From the time Mohammad appeared on the scene, Islam spread through invasions and conquests. In India alone Islamic savages massacred over 90 million Hindus until they conquered it. And every nation Islam conquered, they forced the Arab religion, culture, and language down the people's throats at the point of the sword. Those who "converted willingly" knew what the consequences would be if they didn't.

ALIEN: By contrast, an "alien" is generally understood to be a foreigner -- a person who comes from a foreign country -- who does not owe allegiance to our country.

Definitions Alien Immigrant Illegal Alien Undocumented Immigrant

whatever. but you support terrorism. who can get past that. I guess, i can't & don't know where you're coming from.

you defend them. have i imagined how you feel about them in your posts ?
Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda crap?

ALIEN: By contrast, an "alien" is generally understood to be a foreigner -- a person who comes from a foreign country -- who does not owe allegiance to our country.

whatever. but you support terrorism. who can get past that. I guess, i can't & don't know where you're coming from.

Again, there are many countries who consider Hamas a terrorist organization. The reason being that they are one. You really have trouble accepting the truth Tinmore.

....said the Hamas pimp terrorist spokesperson. :rofl:

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Quick, hide under the bed. :lol::lol::lol:

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

1. Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by the European Union,Canada, Israel, Japan, and the United States. Australia and the United Kingdom have designated the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization. The organization is banned in Jordan.
There's a reason for that Tinmore. They use and have used common terrorist tactics.

You refer to them as a resistance movement ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo: ). What specific acts of Hamas would you refer to as being resistance?

Pnoney is the most Ignorant Lazy Prick

Getting rattled now are we, is that why you are getting all immature and childish
Me get "rattled" I don't think so..I'm a SENTINEL and NEVER TAKE A BACKWARD STEP.....a great friend but I admit a HARD ENEMY as you full well know,but I always have TRUTH and RIGHT on my side........I am theliq.....ever living,ever faithful,ever sure.Viva Palestine,Viva Israel....but say NO to the ZIONIST CULT.

The only truth you have on your side is that preached in the mosque, and that is straight from the Koran.
HoHo.....You forget "I AM THE MAGNIFICENT"..........you are a drone,it's just the way it is www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_7Kx2FIFQY

You are nothing but a loudmouthed armchair activist that would run a mile the firsdt time anyone questioned you about your beliefs. Typical muslim coward that needs 20 or more other muslims armed to the teeth backing you up.
TRY ME,I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF DECENCY...BUT DRONE ON AND ON......Nobody listens to you..............but I do NOT need 20 to smite you down...YOU DO THAT ALL ON YOUR OWN..............IDIOT

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

1. Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by the European Union,Canada, Israel, Japan, and the United States. Australia and the United Kingdom have designated the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization. The organization is banned in Jordan.
There's a reason for that Tinmore. They use and have used common terrorist tactics.

You refer to them as a resistance movement ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo: ). What specific acts of Hamas would you refer to as being resistance?
So what were Jewish/Zionist Terrorists 1940 onwards...................do/doing......you got it you fool>>>>>>>>>>>>.........uncommon Terrorist Acts,at the time.....BUT NOW THE NORM....when you make a Post Toasty...I propose that in future YOU PUT YOUR BRAIN INTO GEAR...BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH......it makes you look So Stupid when you don't..just sayin..steve.....SADLY YOU TERRORIST ZIONISTS HAVE TAUGHT THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT TERRORISM.....but you stand there as if you are one of the Moral Innocents...You make me laugh.......YOU ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST TERRORISTS......YOU ARE ZIONISTS......

Last edited:

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

So what were Jewish/Zionist Terrorists 1940 onwards...................do/doing......you got it you fool>>>>>>>>>>>>.........uncommon Terrorist Acts,at the time.....BUT NOW THE NORM....when you make a Post Toasty...I propose that in future YOU PUT YOUR BRAIN INTO GEAR...BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH......it makes you look So Stupid when you don't..just sayin..steve.....SADLY YOU TERRORIST ZIONISTS HAVE TAUGHT THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT TERRORISM.....but you stand there as if you are one of the Moral Innocents...You make me laugh.......YOU ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST TERRORISTS......YOU ARE ZIONISTS......

As usual, all you have is another delusional rant which has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Then you have the audacity to tell me to use my brain when I post?
A bit of advice Steve, don't use the internet when you are off your meds. You're welcome.

"SADLY YOU TERRORIST ZIONISTS HAVE TAUGHT THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT TERRORISM"

Nah, that would be your Muslim friends who commit terrorist acts every single day. YOU ARE A NAZI

Not just Israel's is it, as Egypt, Jordan and Saudi also claim that hamas is a terrorist group

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

Defending unarmed Jewish women and children from islamonazi scum. They never instigated attacks on muslim terrorist scum, but they met them face on and beat the crap out of them. They are still doing the same today and that is why you hate the Jews so much. And not one thing to do with Zionism, and so you islamonazi scum try and spread LIES and LIBELS until gullible fools start believing

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

As usual, all you have is another delusional rant which has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Then you have the audacity to tell me to use my brain when I post?
A bit of advice Steve, don't use the internet when you are off your meds. You're welcome.

"SADLY YOU TERRORIST ZIONISTS HAVE TAUGHT THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT TERRORISM"

Nah, that would be your Muslim friends who commit terrorist acts every single day. YOU ARE A NAZI
GET AS MANIC-ANGRY AS YOU LIKE BUT I HIM THELIQ......GOTCHA AGAIN........"ZIONISTS" THE WORLDS ORIGINAL TERRORISTS,AND BY FAR THE WORST....LIVE WITH IT AND YOUR GUILTINESS...........

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

Defending unarmed Jewish women and children from islamonazi scum. They never instigated attacks on muslim terrorist scum, but they met them face on and beat the crap out of them. They are still doing the same today and that is why you hate the Jews so much. And not one thing to do with Zionism, and so you islamonazi scum try and spread LIES and LIBELS until gullible fools start believing
GUILTINESS.....AS ALWAYS...YOUR MANIC-MADNESS SHINING THROUGH YET AGAIN DISGUSTING TERROR MERCHANT OF NORTH LONDON

What are you blaberring now? From the time Mohammad appeared on the scene, Islam spread through invasions and conquests. In India alone Islamic savages massacred over 90 million Hindus until they conquered it. And every nation Islam conquered, they forced the Arab religion, culture, and language down the people's throats at the point of the sword. Those who "converted willingly" knew what the consequences would be if they didn't.

Again, try reading some objective history, not Islamophobic propaganda. The only large scale massacres in India prior to the 1948 Partition, were perpertated by Timur-i-Lenk who was a Turko-Mongol warlord in the 14th century who used Islam more as a political tool to legitimise his rule, whereas his own religious beliefs remain a mystery. He's held responsible for depopulated vast areas of Asia and the Levant.

Islam spread as much through missionaries as did any other religion. The only people who claim 90million hindus were massacred by Muslims are those like Andrew Bostrom, who is not even a historian but an agenda driven Islamophobe, along with others like Daniel Pipes. Such accounts also tend to omit the Hindu massacres of Muslims.

If anyone is interested, here's a simplified but more objective account:
Muslim conquests on the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back