Alient Ant Farm Singer Dryden Mitchell Charged With Battery After Pulling Male Fan's Hand Into His Genitals during Smooth Criminal...why not Cawthorn?

You should have been banned on the spot.

Child molestation is no joke
i'll be more careful next time...i didn't mean to offend anyone...but saying someone is good looking is not molestation...sorry to burst your bubble

i'll be more careful next time...i didn't mean to offend anyone...but saying someone is good looking is not molestation...sorry to burst your bubble

Your posts are easily searched. Sober up and go look. Child molestation is serious business, not funny and not a joke

Your posts are easily searched. Sober up and go look. Child molestation is serious business, not funny and not a joke
i remember what i said...i said he's strong, and i'd let him dominate me, what i meant is i'd let him KO me if we ever boxed each other, not that he needs any help. that is nowhere near child molestation. your the one in the wrong here. it's your fault for not understanding what i said

besides, the kid was DEAD when i said it about him...i think he's safe from "molestation"

someone has sick fantasies and is attributing them to me...i said a totally different thing! deal with it! move on.

Just stop and rest assured you'll be watched on here. Used to be some asshat called Delta that played your same shit.
watch whatever you want...only God judges me...you're watched too...if i report you they'd probably ban you from here, but i won't do that...for now

watch whatever you want...only God judges me...you're watched too...if i report you they'd probably ban you from here, but i won't do that...for now

Ban me for what? You're the one talking about 16 year old boys. Not me. You've got yourself in a predicament. You know it

Ban me for what? You're the one talking about 16 year old boys. Not me. You've got yourself in a predicament. You know it
i'm still gonna talk about it. i once took a lot of shit for saying i was in love with a 16 year old boy...i was also 16 at the time...your threats don't bother me one bit...what i talked about with the DEAD Greek boxer was not molestation, and never will be...no matter how many times you say it

i'm still gonna talk about it. i once took a lot of shit for saying i was in love with a 16 year old boy...i was also 16 at the time...your threats don't bother me one bit...what i talked about with the DEAD Greek boxer was not molestation, and never will be...no matter how many times you say it

You created your own dilemma.

Bye now. Oh and scroll up, you said you have no interest......?

You created your own dilemma.

Bye now. Oh and scroll up, you said you have no interest......?
i did when i was 16, which i'm allowed to

ok you got me, i want to molest the dead greek boxer lol /sarcasm..

hint: 1)look at his picture, he's UGLY 2)hairy greeks are not my type

Forum List

Back