Alient Ant Farm Singer Dryden Mitchell Charged With Battery After Pulling Male Fan's Hand Into His Genitals during Smooth Criminal...why not Cawthorn?

Just stop. You're tangled up
also i would never break the law. i might joke about doing it...like saying i want to punch Trump or something like that...all i said was i'd let the greek BOXER beat me at BOXING. you are yet to explain how is that "molestation"

also i would never break the law. i might joke about doing it...like saying i want to punch Trump or something like that...all i said was i'd let the greek BOXER beat me at BOXING. you are yet to explain how is that "molestation"

Again... child molestation is not a joke, not funny.... stop. You're pissing me off

Again... child molestation is not a joke, not funny.... stop. You're pissing me off
I'm being civil with you because i play by the rules...i would be cursing you out otherwise...i joked that i'd let him beat me at boxing...can you please explain how is that molestation? otherwise, STFU

I'm being civil with you because i play by the rules...i would be cursing you out otherwise...i joked that i'd let him beat me at boxing...can you please explain how is that molestation? otherwise, STFU

I don't take direction from you. You're disturbing

End of discussion

I don't take direction from you. You're disturbing

End of discussion
and here he is...not exactly dashing is he? ewww

he's not Tom Cruise let's put it that way

FloiSHNaUAQdBYW

Gfy you attention seeking, idiot. If you ever joke around about molesting children again I'll crucify you. Bank it
the reason i did the thread anyway was to speak out against vaccines killing young athletes. maybe i should not have made the joke, if anyone is offended, i apologize...only 1 person is offended from what i see, oh and Blaster, the guy who is liking your posts

the reason i did the thread anyway was to speak out against vaccines killing young athletes. maybe i should not have made the joke, if anyone is offended, i apologize...only 1 person is offended from what i see, oh and Blaster, the guy who is liking your posts

Fcking stop. I don't believe you.

Gfy you attention seeking, idiot. If you ever joke around about molesting children again I'll crucify you. Bank it
i was way better looking than that greek boxer when i was his age...are you gonna accuse me of wanting to molest myself?

Fcking stop. I don't believe you.
i agree child molestation is not a joke...but accusing someone falsely of child molestation is not a joke either, that's why you can get banned for it on places like...RIGHT HERE ON USMB

i agree child molestation is not a joke...but accusing someone falsely of child molestation is not a joke either, that's why you can get banned for it on places like...RIGHT HERE ON USMB

I never accused you of that. I referenced your own posts. Correct? It's a yes or no thing.

Your best bet is to shut up

I never accused you of that. I referenced your own posts. Correct? It's a yes or no thing.

Your best bet is to shut up
i'm not gonna shut up. it's not my style, because i didn't do anything wrong. and i never do

I! AM! GOD!

stuff happens...he was getting into the song, maybe he ovverreacted, but he's totally innocent in my book

It was a COVID shot which made him do it.

Forum List

Back