Alimony 97% .. Goes to Women.?

I'm sure it's just a one-off but I knew a guy that got alimony from his ex-wife.

Basically, a rich DC bitch that decided to slum it and marry a lower middle-class guy out here in the hinterlands.....He even got the house!
Looking way back .. maybe I should have married an ego challenged rich woman .. then, dumped her for the alimony ..😄

Looking way back .. maybe I should have married an ego challenged rich woman .. then, dumped her for the alimony ..😄
Hombre and I talked about it. We would divorce and I would demand a lot of alimony. Then we could remarry and all that extra money would let us do more stuff. . . :)

(Just kidding. We don't do economics like some do. LOL.)

I'm sure it's just a one-off but I knew a guy that got alimony from his ex-wife.

Basically, a rich DC bitch that decided to slum it and marry a lower middle-class guy out here in the hinterlands.....He even got the house!
What was his divorce attorneys name please? Asking for a friend.

Maybe that's the reason women endure 100% of abortions while men see their future responsibilities eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel.
Irresponsibility runs rampant these days..taking responsibility, not so much.. 🤔

Hombre and I talked about it. We would divorce and I would demand a lot of alimony. Then we could remarry and all that extra money would let us do more stuff. . . :)

(Just kidding. We don't do economics like some do. LOL.)
We combined everything with one checking account 48 years ago and it has worked very well for us.

Irresponsibility runs rampant these days..taking responsibility, not so much.. 🤔
Not so much irresponsibility as intimidation. My point goes along with your statistics that men fully understand their responsibilities for support of their children and women are vulnerable to threats and potential violence to sign the papers to do away with the life inside them.

Not so much irresponsibility as intimidation. My point goes along with your statistics that men fully understand their responsibilities for support of their children and women are vulnerable to threats and potential violence to sign the papers to do away with the life inside them.
Why would a women make the choice to marry a man that intimidates them and I'm all in on pro-life .. why don't you start a thread on that topic..?

Forum List

Back