How Is Trump Hurting Women?

Try what? Grabbing a woman by the pussy? Unfortunately I don’t have the money for them to be magnetized to me like that, and personally..that’s just not my style…but apparently, in locker room talk, trump approves! And so do the women apparently.

You see, you look at trump like the sleeaze but don’t understand why women do it…not because trump is this super sexy dude..but because they want something from him..

Btw, for the record I don't believe that either should be hurt, I was just making a point.

You're one to talk. Trump is WAY more mature than you'll ever be.

Again you're talking out of your ass. You sir are no conservative. You are the biggest bully I've ever met let alone on this message board. You're the fraud carrying on like you're some great patriot yet you have nothing better to do than to hide behind your keyboard and constantly make insults towards us Trump supporters because of the fact that you're intimidated by us and you are such a coward.

You know darn well that there's more of us than there is of you and your kind and if you think that we're scared of you you're dead mistaken because we will not stop standing up to people like you and neither will Trump when he gets back in the white house.

The only one who ever cries and runs away when things get real is you and I bet that even now you're not going to have the balls to respond to my message and just run away crying like you normally do that a mentally challenged person just owned you and stood up to you as I might be mentally challenged, but the only true retard around that I see is you.

Now why don't you just get back to school and let the adults have their conversation huh? If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen and out of my threads. Otherwise you are going to hear it like it is from a true patriot/conservative.

And with that I think that I just won the thread. 😁

Just as I expected. Taz has left the chat.

Try what? Grabbing a woman by the pussy? Unfortunately I don’t have the money for them to be magnetized to me like that, and personally..that’s just not my style…but apparently, in locker room talk, trump approves! And so do the women apparently.

You see, you look at trump like the sleeaze but don’t understand why women do it…not because trump is this super sexy dude..but because they want something from him..
Trump has the money to threaten them and tie them up in court

Forum List

Back