How Is Trump Hurting Women?

Like walking the talk?

You people are frauds and you're certainly not conservatives.

I wanted DeSantis as the nominee, I didn't get what I wanted. Now like DeSantis I am putting on my big boy pants and supporting the guy who is going to win the nomination.

Says the guy with a post majority currently denigrating other people's choices and only occasionally actually standing on a given point.

What is the difference between Trump trying to fix the border situation and DeSantis doing it?

We know they would basically do the same thing. Meanwhile we all know what Dems want to do, basically full amnesty.

The "Party of Family Values" lines up behind a serial adulterer with the emotional IQ of a 12 year old and they think it's great. Meanwhile, Ron DeSantis, the most successful conservative governor in modern times who turned a swing state bright red and never cheated on his wife, is branded a RINO and untrustworthy.

These people have no logic or reason for what they think. They just operate as programmed.
?? Who are "these people" that you say have "branded [DeSantis] a RINO and untrustworthy?}

Ashley probably isn't too happy about being molested in the shower by daddy, but most women are quite satisfied with the direction President Trump wants to go.

Putting 55-year old male truck drivers in the bathrooms to watch 9-year old girls is a tough sell, to say the least. Men beating up women in sports is another one.

Something like this is a bidophile.... and conservatives are fine with that.

GNTW4wXWEAAbR2H.jpg

I swear, it's fair to wonder if they're plants for the Dems.

We'll end up getting yanked to the left.

I saw a report from John Stossel recently where he showed that Trump, in fact, grew the government during this four year term, as opposed to draining the swamp like he promised.

He's not. Democrats are just making things up in their ads, and relying on people to not question it.

Btw, for the record I don't believe that either should be hurt, I was just making a point.

with the emotional IQ of a 12 year old and they think it's great.

You're one to talk. Trump is WAY more mature than you'll ever be.

You people are frauds and you're certainly not conservatives.

Again you're talking out of your ass. You sir are no conservative. You are the biggest bully I've ever met let alone on this message board. You're the fraud carrying on like you're some great patriot yet you have nothing better to do than to hide behind your keyboard and constantly make insults towards us Trump supporters because of the fact that you're intimidated by us and you are such a coward.

You know darn well that there's more of us than there is of you and your kind and if you think that we're scared of you you're dead mistaken because we will not stop standing up to people like you and neither will Trump when he gets back in the white house.

The only one who ever cries and runs away when things get real is you and I bet that even now you're not going to have the balls to respond to my message and just run away crying like you normally do that a mentally challenged person just owned you and stood up to you as I might be mentally challenged, but the only true retard around that I see is you.

Now why don't you just get back to school and let the adults have their conversation huh? If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen and out of my threads. Otherwise you are going to hear it like it is from a true patriot/conservative.

And with that I think that I just won the thread. 😁

I heard that there was a new Biden campaign ad that dropped yesterday. So is the left saying that babies are perfectly alright to harm but not women? I don't get it. 🤔
Much like a neutered dog, you don't get it, do you?

You think it is okay for a woman to be near death before she can have an abortion?

You fuckers make me sick! You make such a big deal about being pro-life, but as soon as that life is birthed, you could care less.

They let him do it because he is rich
So supposedly we have 2 consenting adult parties partaking in sexual acts.. and you bring that up as an example that he's harmful to women?

Do you think women are too stupid to act on behalf of themselves or something?

Which is it.

I heard that there was a new Biden campaign ad that dropped yesterday. So is the left saying that babies are perfectly alright to harm but not women? I don't get it. 🤔

Nobody is harming "babies". It's not a baby, until it's born.

The fetus has no rights at all, unless and until the mother decides to carry it to term.

So supposedly we have 2 consenting adult parties partaking in sexual acts.. and you bring that up as an example that he's harmful to women?

Do you think women are too stupid to act on behalf of themselves or something?

Which is it.
He has been found liable in a court of law for sexual assault

Trump is too stupid not to brag about it

He has been found liable in a court of law for sexual assault

Trump is too stupid not to brag about it
If he sexually assaulted someone, how come he hasn't been criminally convicted?

If it's not criminal, it's just BS.. unless you can describe how you "civilly rape" or "civilly sexually assault" someone

Forum List

Back