Alito Wallows In Self Pity While Women’s Lives Are In Jeopardy

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito is feeling extremely persecuted these days, and the Wall Street Journal is there for him, amplifying his every complaint. It’s also there to gloss over suggestions that the raft of reports of ethical lapses by the conservatives on the court over the past few decades is nothing more than attacks by nefarious liberals.

“[T]his type of concerted attack on the court and on individual justices,” Alito complained, is “new during my lifetime. . . . We are being hammered daily, and I think quite unfairly in a lot of instances. And nobody, practically nobody, is defending us.”

Those poor, poor conservative justices, with their well-paid jobs for life, enhanced by some very wealthy and generous friends.

Alito is right about one thing. When the only friends you’ve got is maga trash. You don’t have any friends.

This isn’t going to go away Sam.

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito is feeling extremely persecuted these days, and the Wall Street Journal is there for him, amplifying his every complaint. It’s also there to gloss over suggestions that the raft of reports of ethical lapses by the conservatives on the court over the past few decades is nothing more than attacks by nefarious liberals.

“[T]his type of concerted attack on the court and on individual justices,” Alito complained, is “new during my lifetime. . . . We are being hammered daily, and I think quite unfairly in a lot of instances. And nobody, practically nobody, is defending us.”

Those poor, poor conservative justices, with their well-paid jobs for life, enhanced by some very wealthy and generous friends.

Alito is right about one thing. When the only friends you’ve got is maga trash. You don’t have any friends.

Have you ever posted an original thought, skewsy? Ever?

Yes. The lives of those unborn women ARE in jeopardy. There's no more vulnerable American than one that's completely defenseless and unable to cry for help.

I really have to get my glasses changed, I thought the title of the thread was "Alito swallows Thomas".

Shutterstock-Donald-Trump-talks-to-a-crowd.jpg

Welcome to my world, and anyone who dares challenge the DNC about anything from here on out.

The Left are brown shirt Nazis.

I really have to get my glasses changed, I thought the title of the thread was "Alito swallows Thomas".
I'm guessing that you've been wearing your glasses for quite some time. Probably been gettin' things wrong for years.

Alito uses comments from two 18th witch hunters in his decision to strike down Roe v Wade. He deserves everything coming his way.
FDR tried to remove SCOTUS when they gave him push back.

At the time, his party was appalled at the power grab which caused them to place term limits on the little tyrant, but today, it's all they talk about doing.

I read he lives in fear and can only leave his home with a security detail while being driven in what he described as a tank-like vehicle. I love it.

Another hack thread of partisan bullshit from skrewed, who seems to be perpetually on the rag.

Forum List

Back