Alito Wallows In Self Pity While Women’s Lives Are In Jeopardy

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito is feeling extremely persecuted these days, and the Wall Street Journal is there for him, amplifying his every complaint. It’s also there to gloss over suggestions that the raft of reports of ethical lapses by the conservatives on the court over the past few decades is nothing more than attacks by nefarious liberals.

“[T]his type of concerted attack on the court and on individual justices,” Alito complained, is “new during my lifetime. . . . We are being hammered daily, and I think quite unfairly in a lot of instances. And nobody, practically nobody, is defending us.”

Those poor, poor conservative justices, with their well-paid jobs for life, enhanced by some very wealthy and generous friends.

Alito is right about one thing. When the only friends you’ve got is maga trash. You don’t have any friends.

This isn’t going to go away Sam.

Exactly how are women's lives in jeopardy?

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito is feeling extremely persecuted these days, and the Wall Street Journal is there for him, amplifying his every complaint. It’s also there to gloss over suggestions that the raft of reports of ethical lapses by the conservatives on the court over the past few decades is nothing more than attacks by nefarious liberals.

“[T]his type of concerted attack on the court and on individual justices,” Alito complained, is “new during my lifetime. . . . We are being hammered daily, and I think quite unfairly in a lot of instances. And nobody, practically nobody, is defending us.”

Those poor, poor conservative justices, with their well-paid jobs for life, enhanced by some very wealthy and generous friends.

Alito is right about one thing. When the only friends you’ve got is maga trash. You don’t have any friends.

What do you think Alito thinks about the Daily kos? I am betting he thinks they are irrelevant. Just like this propaganda thread.

The Senate Judiciary Oversight Committee on SCOTUS ethics was a complete fail for the Dimm's this morning!!
Republican committee members chewed up the Dimm's and their witnesses and spit them out!

C-Span is your friend.

the demafasict assault on the third branch of govt continues

Right, the conservatives their hands full trying to enforce our written laws when idiot Dimwits like skewey want them to write their own law.

1683050855739.jpeg

Stalin banned abortion and made people afraid of government officials. You would have loved him.
sort of like how the demafasict are spreading fearmongering about Thomas

In 1920 Soviet Russia became the first modern nation to legalize Abortion

Views changed in 1933 after leftist policies lead to a population decrease. It was also illegal here

Stalin banned abortion and made people afraid of government officials. You would have loved him.

Under Stalin people should have been afraid of government officials, and you guys see him as an example, not a warning.

But yet you want to disarm women and take away their right to self defense

Forum List

Back