🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.

The weird thing to me was that when I went to class yesterday not one white person said shit about the child or the Black men that were killed to me. Today everyone wanted to talk to me about the Dallas shooting. I told a couple of white boys that if they didnt talk to me yesterday about the Black men being killed I really didnt want to discuss the Dallas shooting.

Last edited:
I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.

ongoing investigation. The news on the 4 yr old was two days ago.

I tell you solemnly; do not let anymore Latinos join the military. veterans have grave power.

One day there will be a war between Americans and Latinos. Stop training them.

Your black hatred is unimportant

See? Look at that show of sympathy!

BLM over shadows what actually happened, so do the shootings of innocent cops in other cities across the country.

BLM over shadows what actually happened, so do the shootings of innocent cops in other cities across the country.
BLM had nothing to do with the cops shooting those Black guys. Tell the cops to own their actions and stop blaming BLM.

BLM had nothing to do with the cops shooting those Black guys. Tell the cops to own their actions and stop blaming BLM.

Lets see, without the BLM protests and anger incited, those cops would still be alive
Shooter did not kill white cops because latino lives matter were having a block party

Lets see, without the BLM protests and anger incited, those cops would still be alive
Shooter did not kill white cops because latino lives matter were having a block party
You forgot that without the cops shooting the two Black guys (one in front of his 4 yr old daughter) BLM wouldnt have been demonstrating in Dallas. :cool-45:

What is with the clown faces? When Police Officers exceed their authority or when they commit negligent homicide or freaking murder they are subject to the same criminal prosecution as any other person. In the upside down inside out world of clown faced liberals it seems that murder and assassination rather than working within the system is justified when they think they are getting a raw deal. It's insanity times ten.

Simple answer.

Blacks shooting blacks is an almost everyday occurrence in every major city in America.

Even black people have become indifferent about it. (300+ killed in Chicago so far this year)

So why should white people care? ....... :cool:

Last edited:

What is with the clown faces? When Police Officers exceed their authority or when they commit negligent homicide or freaking murder they are subject to the same criminal prosecution as any other person. In the upside down inside out world of clown faced liberals it seems that murder and assassination rather than working within the system is justified when they think they are getting a raw deal. It's insanity times ten.
Mysteriously working inside the system doesnt seem to work for Black people. We have been doing that since reconstruction and it hasnt worked.

Hence the outrage and marching by the black community. They're tired of young black men who did nothing getting murdered by the police and no one is paying attention. Only because there are now videos of these men getting killed for no reason is this coming to light.

Something has to change. The police in the US are an enemy to 35 million people. In THEIR eyes because of how they have been treated for decades. It is the new Civil Rights movement. There is no choice, the police have to change how they do things and stop killing black people because of irrational fear or this will get a lot worse very quickly. The moment is upon us, so far our local police haven't announced any news plans to reach out and bring down barriers, all they have to say is they've received threats since yesterday.

Yeah, take a hint. Something is wrong and it isn't going to go away by ignoring it anymore.

I tell you solemnly; do not let anymore Latinos join the military. veterans have grave power.

Who are you talking to? No one on this forum decides who goes into the military.
we always discuss stuff we have no power over.
I dont. If I cant do anything at all about it I dont discuss it unless its sports.

Simple answer.

Blacks shooting blacks is an almost everyday occurrence in every major city in America.

Even black people have become indifferent about it. (300+ in Chicago so far this year)

So why should white people care? ....... :cool:
No one is asking you to care. We are just pointing out that you dont. :cool-45:

Mysteriously working inside the system doesnt seem to work for Black people. We have been doing that since reconstruction and it hasnt worked.
no it won't, which is why it's ok for you to be militarily trained.

People just have a natural problem with negroes. It's awful but at least you have each other???

trannies only have themself and a man and one or two girlfriends?

I'm extremely proud of my daughter. She is head of the BSU at her high school and she just influenced over 200 people to go out and demonstrate under the BLM banner. I made sure she understood that BLM shouldnt be begging but informing people of whats going on.

Who are you talking to? No one on this forum decides who goes into the military.
we always discuss stuff we have no power over.
I dont. If I cant do anything at all about it I dont discuss it unless its sports.
I'm an arm chair general. it's fun. But prefer to be seen as a political commentator.

Forum List

Back