🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

I'll be honest, fix the extreme murder rate in your community and teach your children to stop doing the crime that brings them in contact with cops. If you don't then don't expect me to care.
^^ and don't expect me to weap when a wife beating child molester gets shot for resisting arrest.

Get new Hero's cuz I am unmoved by the faux outrage of criminals getting hurt.

Just the pedo part was enough to air hole him
Especially when I heard he impregnated his victim.

He got what he deserved.

I'll be honest, fix the extreme murder rate in your community and teach your children to stop doing the crime that brings them in contact with cops. If you don't then don't expect me to care.
^^ and don't expect me to weap when a wife beating child molester gets shot for resisting arrest.

Get new Hero's cuz I am unmoved by the faux outrage of criminals getting hurt.

Just the pedo part was enough to air hole him
Especially when I heard he impregnated his victim.

He got what he deserved.

Oh? I didn't realize that and yeah the only good pedo is airholed, properly ventilated pedo.

Sympathy for blacks is always conditional.

No one said clean up the department first then I'll say it's messed up those cops were killed because people are decent. But decency toward blacks always seem to come with a condition like "clean up your neighborhood"

If yiu shrug at a person losing their life today the state of their neighborhood won't make you change your mind

Sympathy for blacks is always conditional.

No one said clean up the department first then I'll say it's messed up those cops were killed because people are decent. But decency toward blacks always seem to come with a condition like "clean up your neighborhood"

If yiu shrug at a person losing their life today the state of their neighborhood won't make you change your mind
Boo hoo.

I care more about the black children killed by drive by's while doing their homework than pedophiles.

Ain't gonna lie.

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.
Excuse me, we discussed the other two deaths at length BEFORE the terrorist attack on the Dallas cops. BTW, the Dallas Cops had Zero to do with the shootings in Minnesota or Baton Rouge.

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.
Excuse me, we discussed the other two deaths at length BEFORE the terrorist attack on the Dallas cops. BTW, the Dallas Cops had Zero to do with the shootings in Minnesota or Baton Rouge.
And BLM had nothing to do with the Dallas Officers being killed, however that doesn't stop some ignorant whites from trying to make them the culprits...

Yes...all their lives mattered.

Simple answer.

Blacks shooting blacks is an almost everyday occurrence in every major city in America.

Even black people have become indifferent about it. (300+ killed in Chicago so far this year)

So why should white people care? ....... :cool:
13606761_10154955005144018_5110119487514699773_n.jpg

Bingo!

And BLM had nothing to do with the Dallas Officers being killed, however that doesn't stop some ignorant whites from trying to make them the culprits...
Ignorant white's remember

What do we want? Dead cops when do we want it? Right now

Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon.

Impressions that last.

Driving home and watching the news

So you drive and watch the news?

Here is an original idea how about just focusing on just driving?

Impressions that last.
Yes...those 2nd Amendment Solutions. I remember.

Impressions that last.
Really???...you have video of the Dallas Protesters chanting this...please post that video; I'd like to see it.
Or are you one of those ignorant whites I was mentioning that wants to imply that Blacks people that said something in another city months ago are the same Black people that were in Dallas...you know "they all look the same"type racism....

Impressions that last.
Really???...you have video of the Dallas Protesters chanting this...please post that video; I'd like to see it.
Or are you one of those ignorant whites I was mentioning that wants to imply that Blacks people that said something in another city months ago are the same Black people that were in Dallas...you know "they all look the same"type racism....
No, I have videos of BLM chanting that.

Impressions that last.
In Dallas???...please post or are you simply a lying idiot.

Impressions that last.
I did not say in Dallas you fucking moron. What does the term first impressions mean to you? Now we all know what BLM stands for. They want dead cops. So unless you can prove otherwise stfu.

Impressions that last.
I did not say in Dallas you fucking moron. What does the term first impressions mean to you? Now we all know what BLM stands for. They want dead cops. So unless you can prove otherwise stfu.
So to recap...The Dallas protest was peaceful and without any violence.

However the ignorant cu-nt tried to claim that they chanted for dead police officers and wanted Police Officers dead, while providing absolutely no proof, link or video.

So peaceful protest is now the standard that the Dallas BLM wanted dead officers...smh.
Maybe you shouldn't post when bleeding, not enough blood to oxygenate those few brain cells, you know...

ongoing investigation. The news on the 4 yr old was two days ago.

See? Look at that show of sympathy!

BLM over shadows what actually happened, so do the shootings of innocent cops in other cities across the country.
BLM had nothing to do with the cops shooting those Black guys. Tell the cops to own their actions and stop blaming BLM.

You know what's really sad, Milkweed? You don't see the correlation between people assassinating Police and Police shooting civilians! Think people were being shot BEFORE this happened? The average cop on the street today is scared and rightfully so. They are being killed from ambush not because they personally have done something wrong but because there is a narrative being pushed that all Police hate blacks and therefore "deserve" retribution! Groups like Black Lives Matter are using the unfortunate deaths of a few blacks to foment unrest. They've taken a false narrative and used it to justify violence. What just happened in Dallas is the result.

Forum List

Back