🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

I tell you solemnly; do not let anymore Latinos join the military. veterans have grave power.

One day there will be a war between Americans and Latinos. Stop training them.

Your black hatred is unimportant
Who are you talking to? No one on this forum decides who goes into the military.
we always discuss stuff we have no power over.
I dont. If I cant do anything at all about it I dont discuss it unless its sports.
I'm an arm chair general. it's fun. But prefer to be seen as a political commentator.
i can respect a man that has a clear head and no illusions.

I'm extremely proud of my daughter. She is head of the BSU at her high school and she just influenced over 200 people to go out and demonstrate under the BLM banner. I made sure she understood that BLM shouldnt be begging but informing people of whats going on.
it's great she's
I tell you solemnly; do not let anymore Latinos join the military. veterans have grave power.

One day there will be a war between Americans and Latinos. Stop training them.

Your black hatred is unimportant
Who are you talking to? No one on this forum decides who goes into the military.
I dont. If I cant do anything at all about it I dont discuss it unless its sports.
I'm an arm chair general. it's fun. But prefer to be seen as a political commentator.
hey! I'm a woman! no wonder people don't make allowances for you people.

I'm extremely proud of my daughter. She is head of the BSU at her high school and she just influenced over 200 people to go out and demonstrate under the BLM banner. I made sure she understood that BLM shouldnt be begging but informing people of whats going on.
it's great she's
hey! I'm a woman! no wonder people don't make allowances for you people.
Sorry for being sexist. I guess a woman can be a general. :laugh:

I think the world is returning to nation states. so veteranizing ethnic-mexicans is foolish for America right now.

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.
Simple answer.

Blacks shooting blacks is an almost everyday occurrence in every major city in America.

Even black people have become indifferent about it. (300+ killed in Chicago so far this year)

So why should white people care? ....... :cool:

Human life maybe? I mean all 7 deaths were tragic right?

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.
Simple answer.

Blacks shooting blacks is an almost everyday occurrence in every major city in America.

Even black people have become indifferent about it. (300+ killed in Chicago so far this year)

So why should white people care? ....... :cool:

Human life maybe? I mean all 7 deaths were tragic right?
significant? try that.

Where is your daily outrage for the deaths of blacks in Chicago?

As for the two latest blacks that the media chose to focus on, they both had guns and we're reaching for them. They both failed to do what the officers instructed them to do.

What a load of crap...

"driving home and watching the news" - really?
"on the drive home I heard people talk" - still hearing voices in your head?

Not tragic. I don't care when Police kill career criminals. Not a tear. Dont reach, don't resist, don't go for gun.

I do care for massacre of 5 officers. POLICE Lives matter.
I do care two criminals drove little girl around and trued to pull gun on Officer.

ongoing investigation. The news on the 4 yr old was two days ago.

See? Look at that show of sympathy!

BLM over shadows what actually happened, so do the shootings of innocent cops in other cities across the country.
BLM had nothing to do with the cops shooting those Black guys. Tell the cops to own their actions and stop blaming BLM.

Lets see, without the BLM protests and anger incited, those cops would still be alive

Are we to believe that the people who criticized the Waco siege are responsible for the actions of the two people that bombed the Murrah federal building? Not a rhetorical question.

Not tragic. I don't care when Police kill career criminals. Not a tear. Dont reach, don't resist, don't go for gun.

I do care for massacre of 5 officers. POLICE Lives matter.
I do care two criminals drove little girl around and trued to pull gun on Officer.

They weren't career criminals tho. One guy did 5 years for weed.

Where is your daily outrage for the deaths of blacks in Chicago?

As for the two latest blacks that the media chose to focus on, they both had guns and we're reaching for them. They both failed to do what the officers instructed them to do.

Why is it always an excuse why police shootings are always ok? I mean not one?

I'll be honest, fix the extreme murder rate in your community and teach your children to stop doing the crime that brings them in contact with cops. If you don't then don't expect me to care.
^^ and don't expect me to weap when a wife beating child molester gets shot for resisting arrest.

Get new Hero's cuz I am unmoved by the faux outrage of criminals getting hurt.

I'll be honest, fix the extreme murder rate in your community and teach your children to stop doing the crime that brings them in contact with cops. If you don't then don't expect me to care.
^^ and don't expect me to weap when a wife beating child molester gets shot for resisting arrest.

Get new Hero's cuz I am unmoved by the faux outrage of criminals getting hurt.

Just the pedo part was enough to air hole him

Forum List

Back