🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

The weird thing to me was that when I went to class yesterday not one white person said shit about the child or the Black men that were killed to me. Today everyone wanted to talk to me about the Dallas shooting. I told a couple of white boys that if they didnt talk to me yesterday about the Black men being killed I really didnt want to discuss the Dallas shooting.

How many lies can you make in one statement, boy?

As I suspected this has nothing to do with Dallas, only the silly rantings of a racist cu-nt...

Where's the Dallas video???

Shove it straight up your ass, you have no brains.

Apparently that's where you pulled this video from...reach a little deeper and you may find a relevant video from Dallas...

Shove it straight up your ass c- nt

You sound emotional, you must be mad to be bleeding and found to be a liar.....

So according to the apparently mentally ill individual who started this thread, a mentally ill, retarded BLM terrorist who slaughtered White cops and said he wanted to kill all Whites, is the same as White and non-White cops dealing with Afro American felons who resist arrest and otherwise endanger cops and endanger American citizens? WTF?

So according to the apparently mentally ill individual who started this thread, a BLM terrorist who slaughtered White cops and said he wanted to kill all Whites, is the same as a White cop dealing with felons who resist arrest and otherwise endanger cops by saying the have a gun and then go reach for it. WTF...
All libtards are brainless Kunts.

As I suspected this has nothing to do with Dallas, only the silly rantings of a racist cu-nt...

Apparently that's where you pulled this video from...reach a little deeper and you may find a relevant video from Dallas...

No, Kunt You found me to be a liar, that dose not make me a liar, it makes you a liar. Can you comprehend that?

So according to the apparently mentally ill individual who started this thread, a BLM terrorist who slaughtered White cops and said he wanted to kill all Whites, is the same as a White cop dealing with felons who resist arrest and otherwise endanger cops by saying the have a gun and then go reach for it. WTF...
So according to some stupid individuals on this board, even though BLM has stated that the shooter was not a member, was wrong in his actions and they did not support his actions, none of those statements are credible...

No, Kunt You found me to be a liar, that dose not make me a liar, it makes you a liar. Can you comprehend that?
So you don't have the Dallas video you alluded to...do you???...lol.

maxi_pad_tampon_costume.jpg

Stick to posting selfies....

Alluded to? Where kunt

So according to some stupid individuals on this board, even though BLM has stated that the shooter was not a member, was wrong in his actions and they did not support his actions, none of those statements are credible...

Alluded to? Where kunt

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

I'm still having a problem seeing why there's so much concern for members of an armed group with a long track record of killing unarmed people, but hardy any for their victims.

And BLM had nothing to do with the Dallas Officers being killed, however that doesn't stop some ignorant whites from trying to make them the culprits...
Ignorant white's remember

What do we want? Dead cops when do we want it? Right now

Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon.

Impressions that last.
Really???...you have video of the Dallas Protesters chanting this...please post that video; I'd like to see it.
Or are you one of those ignorant whites I was mentioning that wants to imply that Blacks people that said something in another city months ago are the same Black people that were in Dallas...you know "they all look the same"type racism....
No, I have videos of BLM chanting that.
In Dallas???...please post or are you simply a lying idiot.
I did not say in Dallas you fucking moron. What does the term first impressions mean to you? Now we all know what BLM stands for. They want dead cops. So unless you can prove otherwise stfu.
Not just dead cops. Dead white people.

The weird thing to me was that when I went to class yesterday not one white person said shit about the child or the Black men that were killed to me. Today everyone wanted to talk to me about the Dallas shooting. I told a couple of white boys that if they didnt talk to me yesterday about the Black men being killed I really didnt want to discuss the Dallas shooting.
maxresdefault.jpg

^^^ oh look Hillary supporters have learned to take selfies.

Maybe they can teach her how to use email next.

I'm still having a problem seeing why there's so much concern for members of an armed group with a long track record of killing unarmed people, but hardy any for their victims.
Blacks? The ones who seem overly concerned for them are the ones they kill more than others: blacks.

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.

Where is your daily outrage for the deaths of blacks in Chicago?

As for the two latest blacks that the media chose to focus on, they both had guns and we're reaching for them. They both failed to do what the officers instructed them to do.

Why is it always an excuse why police shootings are always ok? I mean not one?

Police shootings are not always ok. You're the one that picks and chooses what to be outraged about. You don't ever start threads about gang violence, only stories the media feeds you. You're a good slave to your white progressive masters that feed you these stories to be outraged about.

Forum List

Back