🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

No, Kunt You found me to be a liar, that dose not make me a liar, it makes you a liar. Can you comprehend that?
So you don't have the Dallas video you alluded to...do you???...lol.

maxi_pad_tampon_costume.jpg

Stick to posting selfies....
^^^ oh look Hillary supporters have learned to take selfies.

Maybe they can teach her how to use email next.
Oh look trump nut jugglers still can't remember the photos from family reunions..
Lib feminazi's are the ones selling the media proud pictures of themselves playing with their vag blood. I'm not surprised you have a collection saved.

Stop crying
Paranoid white people that see the world from under their bed sheets usually forget the family reunion pics...
Inbred much???
Yes you are. Go fondle your bloody pubes some more.

So you make it plain that the Dallas Officers are totally distinct from the Minnesota or Baton Rouge Officers...

Excuse me, we discussed the other two deaths at length BEFORE the terrorist attack on the Dallas cops. BTW, the Dallas Cops had Zero to do with the shootings in Minnesota or Baton Rouge.

I responded:
And BLM had nothing to do with the Dallas Officers being killed, however that doesn't stop some ignorant whites from trying to make them the culprits...

To which you falsely pointed to statements never made by any of the Dallas BLM protesters:

What do we want? Dead cops when do we want it? Right now

Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon.

I responded:
Really???...you have video of the Dallas Protesters chanting this...please post that video; I'd like to see it.

Your reply:

I have videos of BLM chanting that.

So where is the video of Dallas BLM chanting those words????...you claimed to have the video.
I'll wait.

So you don't have the Dallas video you alluded to...do you???...lol.

maxi_pad_tampon_costume.jpg

Stick to posting selfies....

Oh look trump nut jugglers still can't remember the photos from family reunions..
Lib feminazi's are the ones selling the media proud pictures of themselves playing with their vag blood. I'm not surprised you have a collection saved.

Stop crying
Paranoid white people that see the world from under their bed sheets usually forget the family reunion pics...
Inbred much???
Still mad???...lol!!!

So you make it plain that the Dallas Officers are totally distinct from the Minnesota or Baton Rouge Officers...

Excuse me, we discussed the other two deaths at length BEFORE the terrorist attack on the Dallas cops. BTW, the Dallas Cops had Zero to do with the shootings in Minnesota or Baton Rouge.

I responded:
And BLM had nothing to do with the Dallas Officers being killed, however that doesn't stop some ignorant whites from trying to make them the culprits...

To which you falsely pointed to statements never made by any of the Dallas BLM protesters:

I responded:
Really???...you have video of the Dallas Protesters chanting this...please post that video; I'd like to see it.

Your reply:

So where is the video of Dallas BLM chanting those words????...you claimed to have the video.
I'll wait.
You ignorant little twat, I clearly said first impressions. Why did you leave that out? Because you are an ignorant dishonest little Kunt and a fucking waste of oxygen. Now prove I said the Dallas marchers chanted that or shut the fuck up. Or maybe you are too fucking stupid to know what first impressions mean?

I responded:

I responded:

Your reply:

I'll wait.
You ignorant little twat, I clearly said first impressions. Why did you leave that out? Because you are an ignorant dishonest little Kung and a fucking waste of oxygen. Now prove I said the Dallas marchers chanted that or shut the fuck up.
I just proved it, now you want to walk it back???...dosen't work that way you dishonest cu-nt...

I responded:

I responded:

Your reply:

I'll wait.
You ignorant little twat, I clearly said first impressions. Why did you leave that out? Because you are an ignorant dishonest little Kung and a fucking waste of oxygen. Now prove I said the Dallas marchers chanted that or shut the fuck up.
I just proved it, now you want to walk it back???...dosen't work that way you dishonest cu-nt...
No you did not. Show me exactly where I said the Dallas dummies chanted that?

Stop crying
Inbred much???
Still mad???...lol!!!
Nope. Still right.

I responded:

I responded:

Your reply:

I'll wait.
I never said you said anything about "Dallas Dummies"...however I proved you lied about chants you attributed to the Dallas protesters...

Lying cu-nts are easily exposed...

I responded:

I responded:

Your reply:

I'll wait.
I never said you said anything about "Dallas Dummies"...however I proved you lied about chants you attributed to the Dallas protesters...
Nope moron I ascribed the chants to the BLM and I said first impressions. Now you are too stupid to breathe so talk to the hand.

I responded:

I responded:

Your reply:

I'll wait.
Nope moron I ascribed the chants to the BLM and I said first impressions. Now you are too stupid to breathe so talk to the hand.
So no Dallas video like you claimed you did, huh???...slink away you stinking cu-nt...

So no Dallas video like you claimed you did, huh???...slink away you stinking cu-nt...
I did not claim it retard.

I responded:

I responded:

Your reply:

I'll wait.
Sure...what post number was this "first impressions"bullshit uttered????

So according to the apparently mentally ill individual who started this thread, a mentally ill, retarded BLM terrorist who slaughtered White cops and said he wanted to kill all Whites, is the same as White and non-White cops dealing with Afro American felons who resist arrest and otherwise endanger cops and endanger American citizens? WTF?

I didn't say anything about the Army dude At all. I even said the the police deaths were BRUTAL. What I asked was all 7 deaths were brutal. You act as if this is either I care about the cops death Or The other deaths.

You guys go into camps. Say nothing about death by cops and then express supreme outrage at the deaths of cops. When all I said is there all bad. But because you seek to bring us together you claim that madman was BLM...and claim someone hates cops. I just want them to stop shooting SO MANY black men almost as a first response.
BLM founder claims their goal is to bring back Black Liberation.

Dallas cop killer aligned himself with the Black Liberation Movement.

BLM hate rhetoric is to blame for 5 dead cops and 7 injured.

Pittsburgh Convening Regresses Efforts for Black Liberation, Unaffiliated with BLM NetworkBlack Lives Matter

What is wrong with black liberation? Is self sufficiency bad?

90% of black people identify with black power groups to improve their community, lives or education.

The last is just an accusation. BLM is in response to cops shooting people...black people specifically. Not at fault for every shooting...try to think about it like cops. A few bad people don't mean all of it is bad. Or is it different rules for us? Thats fair
Take it up with the FBI. BLA and it's theology is a shoot off of the Black Panthers and listed as a terrorist organization.

Lol, no their not. Lying doesn't help here. Everyone who believes in black liberation or black self sufficiency (which is about 90% of all blacks) doesn't mean that they are terrorists. That's just silly.

So according to the apparently mentally ill individual who started this thread, a mentally ill, retarded BLM terrorist who slaughtered White cops and said he wanted to kill all Whites, is the same as White and non-White cops dealing with Afro American felons who resist arrest and otherwise endanger cops and endanger American citizens? WTF?

I didn't say anything about the Army dude At all. I even said the the police deaths were BRUTAL. What I asked was all 7 deaths were brutal. You act as if this is either I care about the cops death Or The other deaths.

You guys go into camps. Say nothing about death by cops and then express supreme outrage at the deaths of cops. When all I said is there all bad. But because you seek to bring us together you claim that madman was BLM...and claim someone hates cops. I just want them to stop shooting SO MANY black men almost as a first response.

Pittsburgh Convening Regresses Efforts for Black Liberation, Unaffiliated with BLM NetworkBlack Lives Matter

90% of black people identify with black power groups to improve their community, lives or education.

The last is just an accusation. BLM is in response to cops shooting people...black people specifically. Not at fault for every shooting...try to think about it like cops. A few bad people don't mean all of it is bad. Or is it different rules for us? Thats fair
Take it up with the FBI. BLA and it's theology is a shoot off of the Black Panthers and listed as a terrorist organization.

Lol, no their not. Lying doesn't help here. Everyone who believes in black liberation or black self sufficiency (which is about 90% of all blacks) doesn't mean that they are terrorists. That's just silly.
How do they expect to achieve their goals? By killing cops?

Not to a conservative...lol.

Forum List

Back