🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.

Where is your daily outrage for the deaths of blacks in Chicago?

As for the two latest blacks that the media chose to focus on, they both had guns and we're reaching for them. They both failed to do what the officers instructed them to do.

Why is it always an excuse why police shootings are always ok? I mean not one?

Police shootings are not always ok. You're the one that picks and chooses what to be outraged about. You don't ever start threads about gang violence, only stories the media feeds you. You're a good slave to your white progressive masters that feed you these stories to be outraged about.

I know not not all police shootings are okay. But what I haven't heard his which shootings are not OK that never seems to be a topic of discussion. Also to accuse me of being angry at someone dying because someone told me to and not because the death itself was tragic is just another level of your bullshit deflections.

So according to the apparently mentally ill individual who started this thread, a mentally ill, retarded BLM terrorist who slaughtered White cops and said he wanted to kill all Whites, is the same as White and non-White cops dealing with Afro American felons who resist arrest and otherwise endanger cops and endanger American citizens? WTF?

I didn't say anything about the Army dude At all. I even said the the police deaths were BRUTAL. What I asked was all 7 deaths were brutal. You act as if this is either I care about the cops death Or The other deaths.

You guys go into camps. Say nothing about death by cops and then express supreme outrage at the deaths of cops. When all I said is there all bad. But because you seek to bring us together you claim that madman was BLM...and claim someone hates cops. I just want them to stop shooting SO MANY black men almost as a first response.

So according to the apparently mentally ill individual who started this thread, a mentally ill, retarded BLM terrorist who slaughtered White cops and said he wanted to kill all Whites, is the same as White and non-White cops dealing with Afro American felons who resist arrest and otherwise endanger cops and endanger American citizens? WTF?

I didn't say anything about the Army dude At all. I even said the the police deaths were BRUTAL. What I asked was all 7 deaths were brutal. You act as if this is either I care about the cops death Or The other deaths.

You guys go into camps. Say nothing about death by cops and then express supreme outrage at the deaths of cops. When all I said is there all bad. But because you seek to bring us together you claim that madman was BLM...and claim someone hates cops. I just want them to stop shooting SO MANY black men almost as a first response.
It would help immensely if black men didn't commit so many crimes. You are blaming the system with your incessant whining instead of the criminal and refuse to accept due process when you don't get the results you want (Martin/Brown).

It doesn't work that way.

BLM founder claims their goal is to bring back Black Liberation.

Dallas cop killer aligned himself with the Black Liberation Movement.

BLM hate rhetoric is to blame for 5 dead cops and 7 injured.

Pittsburgh Convening Regresses Efforts for Black Liberation, Unaffiliated with BLM NetworkBlack Lives Matter

It would help immensely if black men didn't commit so many crimes. You are blaming the system with your incessant whining instead of the criminal and refuse to accept due process when you don't get the results you want (Martin/Brown).

It doesn't work that way.

Conditional help is not help at all. There is always an excuse for things you already feel. That's the point. I never expect anyone to go to jail or be found guilty. They don't have to do an investigation because they'll clear themselves 99% of the time. So I'm not upset at the verdict....I EXPECT the verdict. That doesn't change the fact that all the deaths were tragic.

And guess what? All the cops don't even have to clean up all of their departments for me to feel bad for the cops killed. Ain't that something

Pittsburgh Convening Regresses Efforts for Black Liberation, Unaffiliated with BLM NetworkBlack Lives Matter

What is wrong with black liberation? Is self sufficiency bad?

90% of black people identify with black power groups to improve their community, lives or education.

The last is just an accusation. BLM is in response to cops shooting people...black people specifically. Not at fault for every shooting...try to think about it like cops. A few bad people don't mean all of it is bad. Or is it different rules for us? Thats fair

Apparently that's where you pulled this video from...reach a little deeper and you may find a relevant video from Dallas...
Shove it straight up your ass c- nt
You sound emotional, you must be mad to be bleeding and found to be a liar.....
No, Kunt You found me to be a liar, that dose not make me a liar, it makes you a liar. Can you comprehend that?
So you don't have the Dallas video you alluded to...do you???...lol.

maxi_pad_tampon_costume.jpg

Stick to posting selfies....
^^^ oh look Hillary supporters have learned to take selfies.

Maybe they can teach her how to use email next.
Oh look trump nut jugglers still can't remember the photos from family reunions..

Shove it straight up your ass c- nt
No, Kunt You found me to be a liar, that dose not make me a liar, it makes you a liar. Can you comprehend that?

Oh look trump nut jugglers still can't remember the photos from family reunions..
Lib feminazi's are the ones selling the media proud pictures of themselves playing with their vag blood. I'm not surprised you have a collection saved.

Stop crying

I told a couple of white boys that if they didnt talk to me yesterday about the Black men being killed I really didnt want to discuss the Dallas shooting.
Which happened to be the exact moment they told your Erkel looking ass to move on. "Shoo, cave monkey."

90% of black people identify with black power groups to improve their community, lives or education.

The last is just an accusation. BLM is in response to cops shooting people...black people specifically. Not at fault for every shooting...try to think about it like cops. A few bad people don't mean all of it is bad. Or is it different rules for us? Thats fair
Then why do black folks pretend that All cops are bad?

Lib feminazi's are the ones selling the media proud pictures of themselves playing with their vag blood. I'm not surprised you have a collection saved.

Stop crying
Paranoid white people that see the world from under their bed sheets usually forget the family reunion pics...
Inbred much???

Stop crying
Paranoid white people that see the world from under their bed sheets usually forget the family reunion pics...
Inbred much???
Take your stupid juvenile pictures back to high school you stupid little kunt

Stop crying
Inbred much???
Still mad you were made the chump and proven a liar???
Safe to say you haven't produced the video showing the Dallas protesters calling for the killing of Police Officers...

Stop crying
Inbred much???
Safe to say you haven't produced the video showing the Dallas protesters calling for the killing of Police Officers...
Stuff it up your big black ass

Stop crying
Inbred much???
Yep still mad you were shown as a fool and liar...LOL!!!
No Dallas video still???

Stop crying
Inbred much???
Yep still mad you were shown as a fool and liar...LOL!!!
No Dallas video still???
Why don't you put your mouth where your ass is and show the group exactly where I said the Dallas BLM protesters chanted that? We will all wait patiently. Show us exactly where!

Take it up with the FBI. BLA and it's theology is a shoot off of the Black Panthers and listed as a terrorist organization.

Then why do black folks pretend that All cops are bad?

They don't that thinking just makes it easier for you to dismiss any and every issue that exists. No one believes that (except some wackos on twitter) yet you believe it through no fault but yiur own. See?

Forum List

Back