🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

Who determines if they are unjustified or not? Thats subjective. What you should be looking at is the difference in the way it was handled when different races were involved.

Every one of those 990 were reviewed and a determination was made. Sometimes at local and federal level. I'll bet you find a handful of those 990 that determined "racial bias".. You're not even curious HOW they determined racial bias?

Honestly --- we need RELIABLE psychological tools very badly.. The kind where you can legally and accurately STRESS TEST a person to uncover shit like racial bias. Then once you and me are fully stress tested -- we'll see what kind of jobs and privileges we still qualified for.. YOU would be in deep kimchee..
I would agree and would be curious about the methods used to determine it was a racial bias. I would bet that it wasnt determined by looking at the reactions of cops in similar scenarios with members of different races. Then you throw in the inherent bias of the people doing the determinations. I would love to know their racial makeups.

Wanna get stress tested? I don't know why this isn't a valid Psych eval tool.

You lock folks in a chair -- and subject them to increasingly annoying stimulus. Like "black people" for instance. . :badgrin:..

Just starts out with a homeless black guy telling bad jokes and slapping you on the back. Then 4 having an impromptu barber shop hooting match. And finally a couple with rifles and camo just parading around your chair and shouting BLM marching themes. I'll collect the data --- YOU provide the racist detection metrics and analysis. Sounds like a gubermint grant would be NO PROBLEM...
It is a valid means. Its called PTSD. Blacks go through it from the moment they are introduced to the world. Not only that, the parents that are raising them have gone through and continue to go through it. It starts by you hearing a white person use the word ******. Maybe its seeing nothing but white people on TV trying to brainwash you with the idea that white people are the only ones of import. Maybe its the reaction of fear you see in white people eyes when they encounter you. This is if you are lucky and dont experience any direct violence like the Blacks in the hoods do. In their case they see white cops mugging and planting evidence on Black people. Maybe its having a white cop put a gun to your head and calling you a savage ****** at the age of 9. Maybe its being harrassed daily and force to lie on the ground by the cops while they search you just because you are walking to school.

White cops steal their money and drugs, too, knowing a black person can't do a damn thing about it. Black people with cell phone videos have turned into a nightmare for your average redneck, corrupt cop, upsetting their perfect little world.

Who determines if they are unjustified or not? Thats subjective. What you should be looking at is the difference in the way it was handled when different races were involved.

Every one of those 990 were reviewed and a determination was made. Sometimes at local and federal level. I'll bet you find a handful of those 990 that determined "racial bias".. You're not even curious HOW they determined racial bias?

Honestly --- we need RELIABLE psychological tools very badly.. The kind where you can legally and accurately STRESS TEST a person to uncover shit like racial bias. Then once you and me are fully stress tested -- we'll see what kind of jobs and privileges we still qualified for.. YOU would be in deep kimchee..
I would agree and would be curious about the methods used to determine it was a racial bias. I would bet that it wasnt determined by looking at the reactions of cops in similar scenarios with members of different races. Then you throw in the inherent bias of the people doing the determinations. I would love to know their racial makeups.

You lock folks in a chair -- and subject them to increasingly annoying stimulus. Like "black people" for instance. . :badgrin:..

Just starts out with a homeless black guy telling bad jokes and slapping you on the back. Then 4 having an impromptu barber shop hooting match. And finally a couple with rifles and camo just parading around your chair and shouting BLM marching themes. I'll collect the data --- YOU provide the racist detection metrics and analysis. Sounds like a gubermint grant would be NO PROBLEM...
It is a valid means. Its called PTSD. Blacks go through it from the moment they are introduced to the world. Not only that, the parents that are raising them have gone through and continue to go through it. It starts by you hearing a white person use the word ******. Maybe its seeing nothing but white people on TV trying to brainwash you with the idea that white people are the only ones of import. Maybe its the reaction of fear you see in white people eyes when they encounter you. This is if you are lucky and dont experience any direct violence like the Blacks in the hoods do. In their case they see white cops mugging and planting evidence on Black people. Maybe its having a white cop put a gun to your head and calling you a savage ****** at the age of 9. Maybe its being harrassed daily and force to lie on the ground by the cops while they search you just because you are walking to school.

White cops steal their money and drugs, too, knowing a black person can't do a damn thing about it. Black people with cell phone videos have turned into a nightmare for your average redneck, corrupt cop, upsetting their perfect little world.

Who gave the cops the RIGHT to confiscate cash if they suspect it's been gained by drugs? EVERYONE did. It's called the War on Drugs. Specifically asset forfeiture laws. The cash and items suspected CAN BE TAKEN and regardless of whether you're charged or convicted -- there's a SEPARATE process for getting the property back. Don't like it? Vote Libertarian. It would get fixed.

Law says you can take illegal drugs. Whether you charge or convict doesn't matter. So you can't really whine about the drugs. But a CAR or cash or jewelry? Elect folks who recognize serious civil liberty violations when they see it.

Who gave the cops the RIGHT to confiscate cash if they suspect it's been gained by drugs? EVERYONE did. It's called the War on Drugs. Specifically asset forfeiture laws. The cash and items suspected CAN BE TAKEN and regardless of whether you're charged or convicted -- there's a SEPARATE process for getting the property back. Don't like it? Vote Libertarian. It would get fixed.

Law says you can take illegal drugs. Whether you charge or convict doesn't matter. So you can't really whine about the drugs. But a CAR or cash or jewelry? Elect folks who recognize serious civil liberty violations when they see it.

The guy never had any drugs and the cop claimed he only took $65 or something like that. So basically he pocketed the difference. Which is robbery. The point you are missing though is if the cop is taking your money then you need to be arrested. If your are not being arrested then he just robbed you.

You got to be kidding about TV.. The issue there is the ROLES that black actors portray -- not the % representation.

And I have a bro-in-law who is now serving time (as we all predicted) who ALWAYS told me he wasn't doing nutting in Reno when the police kicked him to ground and tore open the $400 leather jacket we gave him for Christmas or the van that I cosigned for that ended up at the bottom of 2000 ft drop somewhere up the Sierras. Or the drugs that got him kicked out of the most expensive rehab facility I could find for him and caused me to lose a $5000 retainer. After awhile -- I diagnosed myself as being a co-dependent and fixed all that.

You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual..
I on a daily tell Black people to stop defining themselves by white means. This is true more than you realize.

"You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual.."

Hey --- this couch time is working out for ya --- eh? If you see the cultural/ethnic Values and actions as that incompatible --- then maybe we're close to wrapping up here. Certainly I listened to bro-law's pals give speeches about how they would cut us for another can of inhalants or bag of dope. Values and choices that were pretty appalling. And some -- had families who were in tears and stressed out about not being able to help them.

Not that drugs is the PRIMARY problem in Black America -- but it's a major one. If what you are alluding to is that the fundamental cultural rift is so large -- that we can't integrate and live for the same goals under the same justice system -- then a lot man-hours and history has been wasted.

So here's the political ad --- Perhaps -- MORE CHOICE is the answer. Like choice in education. Where the desperate "family" all in tears about "your plight" is attempting to dumb down the education of your children. Because of low expectations to achieve on standard testing or taking advanced placement. OR -- that same over-protective family is too co-dependent with what THEY see are the problems of black America -- and they are really just pandering and not comprehending what the "patient" really wants. Like public housing and assistance that ALWAYS comes with loss of civic freedoms to live there and a nanny watching your food shopping. Too many aunts in pub housing raising kids get their asses tossed from "assistance" if Junior deals drugs and carries a weapon. For instance.

If this acting "white" is detrimental to YOUR culture and the same percentage of whites consider "acting black" to be the same negative -- you should spend some time proposing changes to governance, justice, representation and all of that. But don't be surprised if that separatist effort surprises a lot of folk who thought the country was well past that kind of proposal.

Is excellence in academics a "white thing"? Healthy families? Love of country? Rule of Law? Plenty of whites have issues with those things also.

Drug use is a sign of a larger problem in the Black community. Its self medication in an attempt to deal with PTSD caused by racist whites and systemic racism. What weird is that racism is effecting whites as well. They cant figure out why they cant get ahead even with their white privilege and they hate seeing Black people like myself that understand the magic formula. You just out work whites and never quit.

There should definitely be more choice in education. No Black person should allow their child to go to a public school if that school doesnt have a curriculum specifically for Black children. One heavy in Black history. Global Black history. Home schooling is seeing a lot of success in the Black community as well. I see no reason to dumb down education once Black children understand their ancestors created it. I hated math until I found out that Africans were the first to come up with complex equations. Black kids rarely see that they are the descendants of the people that built knowledge. Once they understand that they excel.

Proposing changes to the government is something that has been done ad nauseam.. Black people have to take the bull by the horns and disregard the governments reluctance. Its going to have to be grass roots as whites in general dont want to see Blacks succeeding. It makes them uncomfortable and some get violent.

Acting white is a huge detriment to Blacks. We arent white and most of what whites do is damaging to us. The way whites eat and live is not how our people should be doing it.

Excellence in academics is a Black thing not a white thing. We are the ones that started it. We are the ones that had universities before whites did.

What a pity party about all those whites that hate you because you decoded our evil ways and became successful.. You're a funny guy.. I'll play along. Because your success and brutish strength are so intimidating. :badgrin: We HAVE to spill the secret recipe to a few of you to show how decent and altruistic we are. And how effective all this kumbaya integration has been. The ugly side is how many mistakes we've made. Like OJ and Cosby, Flavor Flav and now you and Tiger Woods ............. :cuckoo: You making us look bad when we're REALLY REALLY trying to help..

Lots of people working to get kids out of lock-up in failing schools. Only Dems really want to keep them in. Would be FINE to encourage vouchers, charters, home and virtual schooling. THat's what education choice is about. But if you think it's SUFFICIENT to just spin yarns about 500 or 1000 year old achievements, if you succeed in making them smart -- they will take a look around and see that Howard, Bethune Cookman, Florida A+M, Spelman, Morehouse are nothing but echo chambers for leftist memes and cop-outs to what you call "white culture".. Ever watch Waiting for Superman documentary? Seen the 8000 parents queing up for 500 slots in a fucking LOTTERY? The parents that CARE are not even getting support. And there are already "culture heroes" working on those problems.

The guy never had any drugs and the cop claimed he only took $65 or something like that. So basically he pocketed the difference. Which is robbery. The point you are missing though is if the cop is taking your money then you need to be arrested. If your are not being arrested then he just robbed you.

Can't believe there isn't more to that story. If he HAD $1500 there would be a paper trail. NO ONE should be required to provide that paper trail without a crime -- but that's how bad asset forfeiture is. Needs to end. And only the Lib Party really would reform it.

BECAUSE --- even if the cop takes $1500 from someone and charges them -- the asset forfeiture law lets the Dept SPEND a cut of that money even while the case is progressing in court. And EVEN IF the guy is found innocent of charges --- he needs to bring a SEPARATE suit to recover the property.

So a beat cop takes a street cut -- Or the WHOLE DEPARTMENT takes a legal cut.. Either way it IS robbery..
You can buy a lot of fancy gear and body cams with that loot.

You got to be kidding about TV.. The issue there is the ROLES that black actors portray -- not the % representation.

And I have a bro-in-law who is now serving time (as we all predicted) who ALWAYS told me he wasn't doing nutting in Reno when the police kicked him to ground and tore open the $400 leather jacket we gave him for Christmas or the van that I cosigned for that ended up at the bottom of 2000 ft drop somewhere up the Sierras. Or the drugs that got him kicked out of the most expensive rehab facility I could find for him and caused me to lose a $5000 retainer. After awhile -- I diagnosed myself as being a co-dependent and fixed all that.

You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual..
I on a daily tell Black people to stop defining themselves by white means. This is true more than you realize.

"You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual.."

Hey --- this couch time is working out for ya --- eh? If you see the cultural/ethnic Values and actions as that incompatible --- then maybe we're close to wrapping up here. Certainly I listened to bro-law's pals give speeches about how they would cut us for another can of inhalants or bag of dope. Values and choices that were pretty appalling. And some -- had families who were in tears and stressed out about not being able to help them.

Not that drugs is the PRIMARY problem in Black America -- but it's a major one. If what you are alluding to is that the fundamental cultural rift is so large -- that we can't integrate and live for the same goals under the same justice system -- then a lot man-hours and history has been wasted.

So here's the political ad --- Perhaps -- MORE CHOICE is the answer. Like choice in education. Where the desperate "family" all in tears about "your plight" is attempting to dumb down the education of your children. Because of low expectations to achieve on standard testing or taking advanced placement. OR -- that same over-protective family is too co-dependent with what THEY see are the problems of black America -- and they are really just pandering and not comprehending what the "patient" really wants. Like public housing and assistance that ALWAYS comes with loss of civic freedoms to live there and a nanny watching your food shopping. Too many aunts in pub housing raising kids get their asses tossed from "assistance" if Junior deals drugs and carries a weapon. For instance.

If this acting "white" is detrimental to YOUR culture and the same percentage of whites consider "acting black" to be the same negative -- you should spend some time proposing changes to governance, justice, representation and all of that. But don't be surprised if that separatist effort surprises a lot of folk who thought the country was well past that kind of proposal.

Is excellence in academics a "white thing"? Healthy families? Love of country? Rule of Law? Plenty of whites have issues with those things also.

Drug use is a sign of a larger problem in the Black community. Its self medication in an attempt to deal with PTSD caused by racist whites and systemic racism. What weird is that racism is effecting whites as well. They cant figure out why they cant get ahead even with their white privilege and they hate seeing Black people like myself that understand the magic formula. You just out work whites and never quit.

There should definitely be more choice in education. No Black person should allow their child to go to a public school if that school doesnt have a curriculum specifically for Black children. One heavy in Black history. Global Black history. Home schooling is seeing a lot of success in the Black community as well. I see no reason to dumb down education once Black children understand their ancestors created it. I hated math until I found out that Africans were the first to come up with complex equations. Black kids rarely see that they are the descendants of the people that built knowledge. Once they understand that they excel.

Proposing changes to the government is something that has been done ad nauseam.. Black people have to take the bull by the horns and disregard the governments reluctance. Its going to have to be grass roots as whites in general dont want to see Blacks succeeding. It makes them uncomfortable and some get violent.

Acting white is a huge detriment to Blacks. We arent white and most of what whites do is damaging to us. The way whites eat and live is not how our people should be doing it.

Excellence in academics is a Black thing not a white thing. We are the ones that started it. We are the ones that had universities before whites did.

What a pity party about all those whites that hate you because you decoded our evil ways and became successful.. You're a funny guy.. I'll play along. Because your success and brutish strength are so intimidating. :badgrin: We HAVE to spill the secret recipe to a few of you to show how decent and altruistic we are. And how effective all this kumbaya integration has been. The ugly side is how many mistakes we've made. Like OJ and Cosby, Flavor Flav and now you and Tiger Woods ............. :cuckoo: You making us look bad when we're REALLY REALLY trying to help..

Lots of people working to get kids out of lock-up in failing schools. Only Dems really want to keep them in. Would be FINE to encourage vouchers, charters, home and virtual schooling. THat's what education choice is about. But if you think it's SUFFICIENT to just spin yarns about 500 or 1000 year old achievements, if you succeed in making them smart -- they will take a look around and see that Howard, Bethune Cookman, Florida A+M, Spelman, Morehouse are nothing but echo chambers for leftist memes and cop-outs to what you call "white culture".. Ever watch Waiting for Superman documentary? Seen the 8000 parents queing up for 500 slots in a fucking LOTTERY? The parents that CARE are not even getting support. And there are already "culture heroes" working on those problems.
What do you mean by we? You personally have no power. Youre just one white guy. There is no covert grand scheme to hold Blacks back. There is only a system of racism propped by either direct white support or passive white support. By your maintenance of this system you combine with the millions of other whites that cant understand how these supposedly inferior people are out accomplishing you. You can make it harder but you cant stop us. Once Black people realize this i will be curious to see the reaction. Its bad now but its nothing compared to whats going to happen once Black people wake up en mass.

I'm not a democrat but I would vote for one before I vote for a repub. Left to repubs they would bring back Jim Crow. Its absolutely imperative that Black children understand their true roots and not to fall for the belief that Black people only appeared in history during US slavery like they tried to teach me in school. Luckily I had parents that counter acted that bull. Obviously your dismissal of those facts as "yarns" show the brainwashing succeeded with you. Like I told you before your words give away your true thoughts. You simply cant help it.

Can't believe there isn't more to that story. If he HAD $1500 there would be a paper trail. NO ONE should be required to provide that paper trail without a crime -- but that's how bad asset forfeiture is. Needs to end. And only the Lib Party really would reform it.

BECAUSE --- even if the cop takes $1500 from someone and charges them -- the asset forfeiture law lets the Dept SPEND a cut of that money even while the case is progressing in court. And EVEN IF the guy is found innocent of charges --- he needs to bring a SEPARATE suit to recover the property.

So a beat cop takes a street cut -- Or the WHOLE DEPARTMENT takes a legal cut.. Either way it IS robbery..

What makes you think there would be a paper trail? The point was that the guy wasnt charged. He was just harassed and robbed. This is the kind of crap that got the Dallas police killed. This is something most in the Black community are getting very tired of.

He probably ate his stash during chase, nodded out, fell down, hit head ..... neck broke? Stuff happens? Why ask why?

The media causes too much if this crap. They upset BLM and the nut went out and shot 12 cops in one night. Lock up jake tapper, don racist lemmon. enough is enough!
You dont fall down hit your head and break your spine dummy. He didnt break his neck and if he ate his stash that would have shown up on the autopsy.

Falling backwards on a metal bench would do it. Ever try to ride in a van on urban streets standing up in a full metal enclosure? It's bad enough sitting down strapped in. It's credible. And the policy should change. Even IF you need a padded cell in those things.

He probably ate his stash during chase, nodded out, fell down, hit head ..... neck broke? Stuff happens? Why ask why?

The media causes too much if this crap. They upset BLM and the nut went out and shot 12 cops in one night. Lock up jake tapper, don racist lemmon. enough is enough!
You dont fall down hit your head and break your spine dummy. He didnt break his neck and if he ate his stash that would have shown up on the autopsy.

Falling backwards on a metal bench would do it. Ever try to ride in a van on urban streets standing up in a full metal enclosure? It's bad enough sitting down strapped in. It's credible. And the policy should change. Even IF you need a padded cell in those things.
The policy says the cops should have buckled him in which they didnt do. Thats why they should go to prison.

What do you mean by we?

Just feeding your little fantasy about all the resentment of you success. It's comedy gold. I think honestly -- you're just hip deep in guilt for figuring out "the evil white formula"..

You personally have no power. Youre just one white guy. There is no covert grand scheme to hold Blacks back. There is only a system of racism propped by either direct white support or passive white support. By your maintenance of this system you combine with the millions of other whites that cant understand how these supposedly inferior people are out accomplishing you. You can make it harder but you cant stop us. Once Black people realize this i will be curious to see the reaction. Its bad now but its nothing compared to whats going to happen once Black people wake up en mass.

You contradicted your comedy premise there. You told me that your success was due to "cracking the cracker code" "outworking whites" and all that. It's actually I suspect, INVESTING yourself in efforts that are SEEN as too white by YOU and others in the Black community. Like making the cut for higher education. Choosing a profession that is UNDER-represented with black youth.Stuff like that.

I'm not a democrat but I would vote for one before I vote for a repub. Left to repubs they would bring back Jim Crow. Its absolutely imperative that Black children understand their true roots and not to fall for the belief that Black people only appeared in history during US slavery like they tried to teach me in school. Luckily I had parents that counter acted that bull. Obviously your dismissal of those facts as "yarns" show the brainwashing succeeded with you. Like I told you before your words give away your true thoughts. You simply cant help it.

When you teach AMERICAN history --- it's true that black people just appeared magically out of another continent that NEEDN'T be discussed in American History in those GRADES. But the "experts" want them little minds to have SAMPLING of everything ASAP. Say K thru 8th. THEN -- go back and tie in all the "perspective" and context. So if you lift a 6th grade text and SCREAM cultural bias -- you're taking it WAY out of context.

If you WANT to introduce that perspective --- you DELAY the teaching of American History UNTIL all that groundwork is set. Probably WOULD be a better outcome for Black youth. But not guaranteed. Because education is repetition. And if they are NOT LEARNING -- REGARDLESS of the subject -- you might never GET to the history of their country and their grandparents country.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

What makes you think there would be a paper trail? The point was that the guy wasnt charged. He was just harassed and robbed. This is the kind of crap that got the Dallas police killed. This is something most in the Black community are getting very tired of.

If it $1500 -- there would be a recent paycheck cashed or a withdrawal from savings or a birthday card from a rich uncle. I can prove the cash in my wallet is mine from legal means. I shouldn't HAVE TO. But I can. Especially sums getting up there BIGGER than rent money..

What do you mean by we?

Just feeding your little fantasy about all the resentment of you success. It's comedy gold. I think honestly -- you're just hip deep in guilt for figuring out "the evil white formula"..

You personally have no power. Youre just one white guy. There is no covert grand scheme to hold Blacks back. There is only a system of racism propped by either direct white support or passive white support. By your maintenance of this system you combine with the millions of other whites that cant understand how these supposedly inferior people are out accomplishing you. You can make it harder but you cant stop us. Once Black people realize this i will be curious to see the reaction. Its bad now but its nothing compared to whats going to happen once Black people wake up en mass.

You contradicted your comedy premise there. You told me that your success was due to "cracking the cracker code" "outworking whites" and all that. It's actually I suspect, INVESTING yourself in efforts that are SEEN as too white by YOU and others in the Black community. Like making the cut for higher education. Choosing a profession that is UNDER-represented with black youth.Stuff like that.

When you teach AMERICAN history --- it's true that black people just appeared magically out of another continent that NEEDN'T be discussed in American History in those GRADES. But the "experts" want them little minds to have SAMPLING of everything ASAP. Say K thru 8th. THEN -- go back and tie in all the "perspective" and context. So if you lift a 6th grade text and SCREAM cultural bias -- you're taking it WAY out of context.

If you WANT to introduce that perspective --- you DELAY the teaching of American History UNTIL all that groundwork is set. Probably WOULD be a better outcome for Black youth. But not guaranteed. Because education is repetition. And if they are NOT LEARNING -- REGARDLESS of the subject -- you might never GET to the history of their country and their grandparents country.
[/QUOTE]
I harbor no guilt for cracking the code. i teach other Black people to use the same methods i used.

Nothing I did was white or too white or I simply would not have done it. I was taught that Blacks were educated long before whites left their caves in europe so education has always been a black domain to me. Not education simply to get a degree or diploma but education that facilitates learning and mind expansion. Not education that concentrates on what whites feel is important to continue the brainwashing but the basics of math, science and philosophy.

No its not true Blacks just appeared magically. Some were here long before whites arrived. Some helped whites get here. Some were brought here enslaved and kidnapped from their native lands. I find that Black children that understand these things tend to turn out to be way more advanced than most kids anywhere. i taught my kids these truths before they ever attended school so they went in already advanced. They were taught to be critical thinkers and challenged their teachers on their tendency to tell history from a white perspective.

If it $1500 -- there would be a recent paycheck cashed or a withdrawal from savings or a birthday card from a rich uncle. I can prove the cash in my wallet is mine from legal means. I shouldn't HAVE TO. But I can. Especially sums getting up there BIGGER than rent money..

Not necessarily. He could have won a bet, sold a TV, or any other way there is to get money without a paper trail. I think the point you hit right on the head. He shouldnt have had to prove anything because he wasnt doing anything illegal when he was robbed by the cops.

BTW -- you whiny over-achiever --- ALL public school kids get deprived of their "cultural context" by the standard curriculum. Applies to Euro, Asian, Hispanic, Arab kids. Muslim, Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist kids. Because AMERICAN history is usually introduced FIRST -- without an ounce of context.

So as the cold hearted unwavering racist that I am :rolleyes: -- I say DEAL with that. Because the concept is universal Civics and national identification AHEAD of race, culture, religion.. Or support school choice.. Your choice.

BTW -- you whiny over-achiever --- ALL public school kids get deprived of their "cultural context" by the standard curriculum. Applies to Euro, Asian, Hispanic, Arab kids. Muslim, Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist kids. Because AMERICAN history is usually introduced FIRST -- without an ounce of context.

So as the cold hearted unwavering racist that I am :rolleyes: -- I say DEAL with that. Because the concept is universal Civics and national identification AHEAD of race, culture, religion.. Or support school choice.. Your choice.
Nope. The story is told from a white or euro perspective. There are mounds of evidence to support that claim. I can think of one book off hand called the Peoples History of the United States that emphatically proves that point. You silly white people make me laugh. :laugh:

Amazon.com: A People's History of the United States (8581000011323): Howard Zinn: Books

I dont accept just dealing with it. I say change it.

Nope. The story is told from a white or euro perspective. There are mounds of evidence to support that claim. I can think of one book off hand called the Peoples History of the United States that emphatically proves that point. You silly white people make me laugh. :laugh:

Amazon.com: A People's History of the United States (8581000011323): Howard Zinn: Books

Not really a K-> 8 type of textbook is that? I don't know how you teach the founding from a WHITE perspective if you honestly mention the malignant aspect of slavery. Can't really DO a lot with American History for pre-teens. They are already failing to retain much of it at all in public schools.

UNLESS -- like yourself -- you want to FOCUS the history of America around ONE culture or group..

Not really a K-> 8 type of textbook is that? I don't know how you teach the founding from a WHITE perspective if you honestly mention the malignant aspect of slavery. Can't really DO a lot with American History for pre-teens. They are already failing to retain much of it at all in public schools.

UNLESS -- like yourself -- you want to FOCUS the history of America around ONE culture or group..
Well you can also mention the brutal treatment Columbus dished out to the natives by raping, killing and feeding them to his dogs. That single truth sets the tone for reality and truth. After that there is no room for the star spangled banner haze they brainwash you with.

Just the fact that whites claim Columbus discovered america is awash with the euro view point. How can you discover something when non white people are plainly right there occupying that space?

Do you know my teacher had the nerve to send me to the office because in the history book was a picture of columbus about to set foot on land and there was a NA hiding in the bushes? When i asked how did columbus discover it if the indian was already there I was sent to the office.

Last edited:

Well you can also mention the brutal treatment Columbus dished out to the natives by raping, killing and feeding them to his dogs. That single truth sets the tone for reality and truth. After that there is no room for the star spangled banner haze they brainwash you with.

Just the fact that whites claim Columbus discovered america is awash with the euro view point. How can you discover something when non white people are plainly right there occupying that space?

Do you know my teacher had the nerve to send me to the office because in the history book was a picture of columbus about to set foot on land and there was a NA hiding in the bushes? When i asked how did columbus discover it if the indian was already there I was sent to the office.

Over-achievers like us are often ahead of the curriculum and in trouble. I got disciplined for asking questions that the narrative would not allow also. Caught a teacher trying to explain Passover as the Easter holiday Jesus celebrated at the "Last Supper". The irony of her explanation made me giggle a bit. I think that's what pissed her off. Yep they were celebrating Easter at "The Last Supper"..

The successful ones will be sterilized and purified by the leftist college propaganda.. More incentive there to decrease the Black HS drop-out rate and get these kids mind set straight at a good University..

ongoing investigation. The news on the 4 yr old was two days ago.

See? Look at that show of sympathy!

BLM over shadows what actually happened, so do the shootings of innocent cops in other cities across the country.
BLM had nothing to do with the cops shooting those Black guys. Tell the cops to own their actions and stop blaming BLM.

Lets see, without the BLM protests and anger incited, those cops would still be alive
Shooter did not kill white cops because latino lives matter were having a block party
You forgot that without the cops shooting the two Black guys (one in front of his 4 yr old daughter) BLM wouldnt have been demonstrating in Dallas. :cool-45:

Evidence so far is that both were legal shoots and not racist in any way.

Dallas did not have a "black" being shot, did not have a reason to march without knowing the facts. 4% of all shooting are buy a cop and most of those were legal not based on race.

BLM began because of a lie and lives because of lies.

blacks kill blacks and BLM is not there improving the neighborhoods or setting up neighborhood watch programs to limit the need for cops driving around.

Blacks are not more important than the men nd women who risk their lives everyday to save lives. BLM should do something about the crime not complain about the cos doing their job.

Cops are not the problem. More whites are shot by cops than blacks. Where is the marching for white lives?

shouting hate and inciting violence is the problem not the solution. Mob rule in the streets is the problem.
Where are the chain of protesters standing to protect cops from abuse and assassination by angry blacks?

Who reimburses the stores that get vandalized by BLM protestors? Who pays for the extra police security with these marches? What of keeping cops from where they are needed elsewhere?

Perhaps if you want to protest, you pay for the cops needed to be there and pay for any damage done by protesters before you get the permit.

You have the right to assemble but not to be accessories to murder of cops.

We have cops to enforce the laws, not to be targets. Every cop like many of the blacks have families and loved one. They are not tin soldiers, they are people just doing the best they can under the circumstance, what ever the might be.

Care for your neighborhoods and towns rather than protest half a continent away. Teach kids to be polite to cops, not to use slurs and foul language.
Don't fight or resisit to avoid being hurt. Help cops to find criminals instead of obstruction. Don't attack cops.
Don't pull a gun on a cop or try to reach for the cops gun.

Fix your street before you go marching down some other about something hundreds of miles away.

Forum List

Back