🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

Every one of those 990 were reviewed and a determination was made. Sometimes at local and federal level. I'll bet you find a handful of those 990 that determined "racial bias".. You're not even curious HOW they determined racial bias?

Honestly --- we need RELIABLE psychological tools very badly.. The kind where you can legally and accurately STRESS TEST a person to uncover shit like racial bias. Then once you and me are fully stress tested -- we'll see what kind of jobs and privileges we still qualified for.. YOU would be in deep kimchee..
I would agree and would be curious about the methods used to determine it was a racial bias. I would bet that it wasnt determined by looking at the reactions of cops in similar scenarios with members of different races. Then you throw in the inherent bias of the people doing the determinations. I would love to know their racial makeups.

Wanna get stress tested? I don't know why this isn't a valid Psych eval tool.

You lock folks in a chair -- and subject them to increasingly annoying stimulus. Like "black people" for instance. . :badgrin:..

Just starts out with a homeless black guy telling bad jokes and slapping you on the back. Then 4 having an impromptu barber shop hooting match. And finally a couple with rifles and camo just parading around your chair and shouting BLM marching themes. I'll collect the data --- YOU provide the racist detection metrics and analysis. Sounds like a gubermint grant would be NO PROBLEM...
It is a valid means. Its called PTSD. Blacks go through it from the moment they are introduced to the world. Not only that, the parents that are raising them have gone through and continue to go through it. It starts by you hearing a white person use the word ******. Maybe its seeing nothing but white people on TV trying to brainwash you with the idea that white people are the only ones of import. Maybe its the reaction of fear you see in white people eyes when they encounter you. This is if you are lucky and dont experience any direct violence like the Blacks in the hoods do. In their case they see white cops mugging and planting evidence on Black people. Maybe its having a white cop put a gun to your head and calling you a savage ****** at the age of 9. Maybe its being harrassed daily and force to lie on the ground by the cops while they search you just because you are walking to school.

White cops steal their money and drugs, too, knowing a black person can't do a damn thing about it. Black people with cell phone video have turned into a nightmare for your average redneck, corrupt cop.

Yes I have personally witnessed cops robbing drug dealers too many times to count. I have also seen them rob Black people that were not committing any crime at all.

Yup. Friend of mine was with CBS affiliate in Philadelphia for many years and has miles of video with these kinds of things included. He's a Republican but will be the first to admit that this goes on all the time. National and local affiliate news outlets get a lot of pressure from City Hall to keebosh these things, in case somebody is thinking of asking.

Now that individuals have cell phones and YouTube, that changes everything. Trayvon Martin's murder did not initially make national news until it went viral on YouTube first. Power to the people.

Of course they did. Its impossible to snap your own spine with both hands free let alone handcuffed.
Sorry. He snapped his own spine by throwing himself around like a deranged idiot.
So you think he generated enough force to snap his own spine instead of the driver doing it? You see? This is why I dont take you very seriously.
Yep! The other guy back there with him said the idiot was throwing himself around. Secondly the other guy back there never got a bruise.
Nope. That guy said the cops lied on him. He also had a seatbelt on.

Prisoner in van with Freddie Gray speaks out

“And they trying to make it seem like I told them that, I made it like Freddie Gray did that to hisself (sic),” Allen said. “Why the [expletive] would he do that to hisself (sic)?”
-
"
Allen says police tried to use him to cover up the fact they failed to render aid to Gray.

“They waited 30 to 35 minutes to get [Gray] some medical attention because they want to cover their ass,” Allen told WBAL-TV. “So now, since they can’t cover their ass on that, they’re trying to use me to cover their ass.”

The man also says he came forward because he feared police may try to take his life."
Nope! He told the truth the first time. That's why the cops are being acquitted.
Yes I agree he told the truth the first time. The time when the cops spoke for him and lied was not something I ever believed.

What correlation was drawn by Marilyn Mosby? Did she NOT send the Baltimore Police down to that area to roust the local criminal element? Black Mayor, Black Councilman, Black District Attorney, Black Police Chief and half the officers there were black as well...but YOU see this as a problem with "feral" white police? What's wrong with you?
Show me where Mosby encouraged the cops to snap suspects spines and you would have a point. You arent smart enough to deflect and me not drag you kicking and screaming back to the point.

Are you denying that the cops were there rousting people on that street corner because Marilyn Mosby pressured the Chief of Police to do just that? The deflection is yours.
No. I'm denying your claim that Mosby pressured the cops to snap the guys spine.

If Mosby doesn't pressure the Chief of Police to send officers down to that corner to roust the drug dealers then nobody's spine gets snapped. Once again...why is this a black/white thing?

And I have seen ZERO proof that any Police officer wanted to snap Freddie Gray's spine! That's nothing more than hyperbole on your part.
Bullshit. Someone else would have died at the hands of a racist cop even if Mosby had never been born. I never said they wanted to snap his spine. They gave him a rough ride to punish him which snapped his spine. Youre reaching but not quite getting there.

Once again there is ZERO proof that officers either gave Gray a so called "rough ride" or that his spine wasn't damaged when he ran from the Police originally or even before that.

You dodged the question about Mosby, Milkweed! If she hadn't pressured the Baltimore Police into stepping up arrests in that neighborhood...you wouldn't have seen all those Police there rousting drug dealers. They were there BECAUSE Mosby demanded that they be there! If the Police had been there like that all along then Mosby's husband wouldn't have been getting calls from his constituents to deal with the problem.

So how is what happened to Freddie Gray a white/black racial thing? Because you need it to be?

Show me where Mosby encouraged the cops to snap suspects spines and you would have a point. You arent smart enough to deflect and me not drag you kicking and screaming back to the point.

Are you denying that the cops were there rousting people on that street corner because Marilyn Mosby pressured the Chief of Police to do just that? The deflection is yours.
No. I'm denying your claim that Mosby pressured the cops to snap the guys spine.

If Mosby doesn't pressure the Chief of Police to send officers down to that corner to roust the drug dealers then nobody's spine gets snapped. Once again...why is this a black/white thing?

And I have seen ZERO proof that any Police officer wanted to snap Freddie Gray's spine! That's nothing more than hyperbole on your part.
Bullshit. Someone else would have died at the hands of a racist cop even if Mosby had never been born. I never said they wanted to snap his spine. They gave him a rough ride to punish him which snapped his spine. Youre reaching but not quite getting there.

Once again there is ZERO proof that officers either gave Gray a so called "rough ride" or that his spine wasn't damaged when he ran from the Police originally or even before that.

You dodged the question about Mosby, Milkweed! If she hadn't pressured the Baltimore Police into stepping up arrests in that neighborhood...you wouldn't have seen all those Police there rousting drug dealers. They were there BECAUSE Mosby demanded that they be there! If the Police had been there like that all along then Mosby's husband wouldn't have been getting calls from his constituents to deal with the problem.

So how is what happened to Freddie Gray a white/black racial thing? Because you need it to be?

No the witness said he heard the cops say they gave Freddy a rough ride.

No. I addressed Mosby. I called your opinion bullshit. No matter who the chief would have been a Black person would have been killed by racist cops. The chief is not present for each and every confrontation so your silly opinion cant possibly have any merit.

Not tragic. I don't care when Police kill career criminals. Not a tear. Dont reach, don't resist, don't go for gun.

I do care for massacre of 5 officers. POLICE Lives matter.
I do care two criminals drove little girl around and trued to pull gun on Officer.

They weren't career criminals tho. One guy did 5 years for weed.
Five YEARS? Around here we get a pot ticket. Fine only. Holy crap. Are you SURE?

Yes, I read LA guy had a 5yr sentence on record for ghange. Did he serve it all? I toio was astounded. How?

lol.....now we are talking about Freddie Gray on this thread???:uhh:

nobody cares

That whole fiasco turned into another self-pwn of the blacks........that moron prosecutor.........in the eyes of the entire country, the sentiment is, "See.....this is what you get with this quota hiring bs....a real dummy in an important government role!!"

Who determines if they are unjustified or not? Thats subjective. What you should be looking at is the difference in the way it was handled when different races were involved.

Every one of those 990 were reviewed and a determination was made. Sometimes at local and federal level. I'll bet you find a handful of those 990 that determined "racial bias".. You're not even curious HOW they determined racial bias?

Honestly --- we need RELIABLE psychological tools very badly.. The kind where you can legally and accurately STRESS TEST a person to uncover shit like racial bias. Then once you and me are fully stress tested -- we'll see what kind of jobs and privileges we still qualified for.. YOU would be in deep kimchee..
I would agree and would be curious about the methods used to determine it was a racial bias. I would bet that it wasnt determined by looking at the reactions of cops in similar scenarios with members of different races. Then you throw in the inherent bias of the people doing the determinations. I would love to know their racial makeups.

You lock folks in a chair -- and subject them to increasingly annoying stimulus. Like "black people" for instance. . :badgrin:..

Just starts out with a homeless black guy telling bad jokes and slapping you on the back. Then 4 having an impromptu barber shop hooting match. And finally a couple with rifles and camo just parading around your chair and shouting BLM marching themes. I'll collect the data --- YOU provide the racist detection metrics and analysis. Sounds like a gubermint grant would be NO PROBLEM...
It is a valid means. Its called PTSD. Blacks go through it from the moment they are introduced to the world. Not only that, the parents that are raising them have gone through and continue to go through it. It starts by you hearing a white person use the word ******. Maybe its seeing nothing but white people on TV trying to brainwash you with the idea that white people are the only ones of import. Maybe its the reaction of fear you see in white people eyes when they encounter you. This is if you are lucky and dont experience any direct violence like the Blacks in the hoods do. In their case they see white cops mugging and planting evidence on Black people. Maybe its having a white cop put a gun to your head and calling you a savage ****** at the age of 9. Maybe its being harrassed daily and force to lie on the ground by the cops while they search you just because you are walking to school.

White cops steal their money and drugs, too, knowing a black person can't do a damn thing about it. Black people with cell phone videos have turned into a nightmare for your average redneck, corrupt cop, upsetting their perfect little world.

The man was taking his wife out to dinner at midnight? That was why he supposedly had $1,300 in cash in his pocket in the projects? LOL Come on, NoTea...use your common sense.

White cops steal their money and drugs, too, knowing a black person can't do a damn thing about it. Black people with cell phone videos have turned into a nightmare for your average redneck, corrupt cop, upsetting their perfect little world.

The man was taking his wife out to dinner at midnight? That was why he supposedly had $1,300 in cash in his pocket in the projects? LOL Come on, NoTea...use your common sense.

Is that against the law and is that a reason to rob someone? You do realize there are some food places that are open 24 hours a day right? Youre deflecting from the point. The cop was caught on tape stealing from the guy and they never arrested the guy.

The Midnight Date: 5 Date Ideas for Night Owls

No. I addressed Mosby. I called your opinion bullshit. No matter who the chief would have been a Black person would have been killed by racist cops. The chief is not present for each and every confrontation so your silly opinion cant possibly have any merit.

If the District Attorney had not demanded that the Police Chief step up arrests on that corner...those Police would not have been there. It's Mosby and her hubby that set the whole set of circumstances in motion...not the Police Chief...or the Police! For her to turn around and then charge the Police for doing what she sent them there to do in the first place is about as sleazy as it gets.

Of course they did. Its impossible to snap your own spine with both hands free let alone handcuffed.
Sorry. He snapped his own spine by throwing himself around like a deranged idiot.
So you think he generated enough force to snap his own spine instead of the driver doing it? You see? This is why I dont take you very seriously.
Yep! The other guy back there with him said the idiot was throwing himself around. Secondly the other guy back there never got a bruise.
Nope. That guy said the cops lied on him. He also had a seatbelt on.

Prisoner in van with Freddie Gray speaks out

“And they trying to make it seem like I told them that, I made it like Freddie Gray did that to hisself (sic),” Allen said. “Why the [expletive] would he do that to hisself (sic)?”
-
"
Allen says police tried to use him to cover up the fact they failed to render aid to Gray.

“They waited 30 to 35 minutes to get [Gray] some medical attention because they want to cover their ass,” Allen told WBAL-TV. “So now, since they can’t cover their ass on that, they’re trying to use me to cover their ass.”

The man also says he came forward because he feared police may try to take his life."
Nope! He told the truth the first time. That's why the cops are being acquitted.

Maybe he had to change his "tune" when he got out? Not want the neighborhood beating him up?

If the District Attorney had not demanded that the Police Chief step up arrests on that corner...those Police would not have been there. It's Mosby and her hubby that set the whole set of circumstances in motion...not the Police Chief...or the Police! For her to turn around and then charge the Police for doing what she sent them there to do in the first place is about as sleazy as it gets.

She didnt send them to snap Freddys spine. When is that going to register with you? Please provide the link where you are getting this idea that Mosby sent the cops to kill Freddy.

Thursday, July 7, 2016
While Blacks Protest Deaths of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling, Hilarity Ensues in Latest Black on Black Murder in 65% Black Baltimore

Violence has again staggered Baltimore's rap community and even as fans still mourn the killing last month of popular rapper "Lor Scoota." The rapper's manager, Trayvon "Truz" Lee, was gunned down Wednesday evening outside his home near Druid Hill Park in Northwest Baltimore, police said. A respected manager, the 24-year-old Lee was the second victim in two weeks among the group Young Ballers Shinning, a rap crew beloved by Baltimore youth, who write "YBS" on their notebooks and wear the initials on their T-shirts. "Once Scoota dropped, you knew something was going to happen, but this? I don't think anybody thought," said Levardis "Lil Black" McLaughlin, a 92Q radio personality. Meek Mill shared Braxton's post and added, "I been seeing so much death lately it's a shame!" Baltimore rapper Tate Kobang called the violence in Baltimore crazy in a Facebook video. "I'm worried for not only my city, my people." In February, Braxton was shot on the same block as Lee. "My lil sister was standing in the door when I got shot in my head," he tweeted Thursday. "She was standing in the door when her other brother loss his life."

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: While Blacks Protest Deaths of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling, Hilarity Ensues in Latest Black on Black Murder in 65% Black Baltimore

Caption this stuff folks................I had an old boss once said to me 30 years ago, "What do you expect, they are only one generation removed from the trees!"

You read this stuff.............and who could ever argue.:bye1:

image.jpeg

She didnt send them to snap Freddys spine. When is that going to register with you? Please provide the link where you are getting this idea that Mosby sent the cops to kill Freddy.

Wait...are you now claiming that Mosby DIDN'T ask Police to step up enforcement at that location?

Wait...are you now claiming that Mosby DIDN'T ask Police to step up enforcement at that location?
Where do you see such a claim in my post? Please provide proof that Mosby sent cops to kill Freddy and stop stalling please.

So your contention is that because Mosby only asked the Police to run the drug dealers off or arrest them...that she's not responsible for Police being there because she didn't tell them to specifically kill Freddie Gray? Are you serious? LOL

Forum List

Back