🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

Every time a policeman uses his gun, there is an investigation. SOP

No shooting is taken for granted.

Maybe it's time to review all those "justified" shootings and take a look at training and procedures..

Anybody know how many of the 990 shootings last year were "UNjustified"?? I don't..
And start from there..
Who determines if they are unjustified or not? Thats subjective. What you should be looking at is the difference in the way it was handled when different races were involved.

Every one of those 990 were reviewed and a determination was made. Sometimes at local and federal level. I'll bet you find a handful of those 990 that determined "racial bias".. You're not even curious HOW they determined racial bias?

Honestly --- we need RELIABLE psychological tools very badly.. The kind where you can legally and accurately STRESS TEST a person to uncover shit like racial bias. Then once you and me are fully stress tested -- we'll see what kind of jobs and privileges we still qualified for.. YOU would be in deep kimchee..
I would agree and would be curious about the methods used to determine it was a racial bias. I would bet that it wasnt determined by looking at the reactions of cops in similar scenarios with members of different races. Then you throw in the inherent bias of the people doing the determinations. I would love to know their racial makeups.

Wanna get stress tested? I don't know why this isn't a valid Psych eval tool.

You lock folks in a chair -- and subject them to increasingly annoying stimulus. Like "black people" for instance. . :badgrin:..

Just starts out with a homeless black guy telling bad jokes and slapping you on the back. Then 4 having an impromptu barber shop hooting match. And finally a couple with rifles and camo just parading around your chair and shouting BLM marching themes. I'll collect the data --- YOU provide the racist detection metrics and analysis. Sounds like a gubermint grant would be NO PROBLEM...
It is a valid means. Its called PTSD. Blacks go through it from the moment they are introduced to the world. Not only that, the parents that are raising them have gone through and continue to go through it. It starts by you hearing a white person use the word ******. Maybe its seeing nothing but white people on TV trying to brainwash you with the idea that white people are the only ones of import. Maybe its the reaction of fear you see in white people eyes when they encounter you. This is if you are lucky and dont experience any direct violence like the Blacks in the hoods do. In their case they see white cops mugging and planting evidence on Black people. Maybe its having a white cop put a gun to your head and calling you a savage ****** at the age of 9. Maybe its being harrassed daily and force to lie on the ground by the cops while they search you just because you are walking to school.

Maybe it's time to review all those "justified" shootings and take a look at training and procedures..

Anybody know how many of the 990 shootings last year were "UNjustified"?? I don't..
And start from there..
Who determines if they are unjustified or not? Thats subjective. What you should be looking at is the difference in the way it was handled when different races were involved.

Every one of those 990 were reviewed and a determination was made. Sometimes at local and federal level. I'll bet you find a handful of those 990 that determined "racial bias".. You're not even curious HOW they determined racial bias?

Honestly --- we need RELIABLE psychological tools very badly.. The kind where you can legally and accurately STRESS TEST a person to uncover shit like racial bias. Then once you and me are fully stress tested -- we'll see what kind of jobs and privileges we still qualified for.. YOU would be in deep kimchee..
I would agree and would be curious about the methods used to determine it was a racial bias. I would bet that it wasnt determined by looking at the reactions of cops in similar scenarios with members of different races. Then you throw in the inherent bias of the people doing the determinations. I would love to know their racial makeups.

You lock folks in a chair -- and subject them to increasingly annoying stimulus. Like "black people" for instance. . :badgrin:..

Just starts out with a homeless black guy telling bad jokes and slapping you on the back. Then 4 having an impromptu barber shop hooting match. And finally a couple with rifles and camo just parading around your chair and shouting BLM marching themes. I'll collect the data --- YOU provide the racist detection metrics and analysis. Sounds like a gubermint grant would be NO PROBLEM...
It is a valid means. Its called PTSD. Blacks go through it from the moment they are introduced to the world. Not only that, the parents that are raising them have gone through and continue to go through it. It starts by you hearing a white person use the word ******. Maybe its seeing nothing but white people on TV trying to brainwash you with the idea that white people are the only ones of import. Maybe its the reaction of fear you see in white people eyes when they encounter you. This is if you are lucky and dont experience any direct violence like the Blacks in the hoods do. In their case they see white cops mugging and planting evidence on Black people. Maybe its having a white cop put a gun to your head and calling you a savage ****** at the age of 9. Maybe its being harrassed daily and force to lie on the ground by the cops while they search you just because you are walking to school.

You got to be kidding about TV.. The issue there is the ROLES that black actors portray -- not the % representation.

And I have a bro-in-law who is now serving time (as we all predicted) who ALWAYS told me he wasn't doing nutting in Reno when the police kicked him to ground and tore open the $400 leather jacket we gave him for Christmas or the van that I cosigned for that ended up at the bottom of 2000 ft drop somewhere up the Sierras. Or the drugs that got him kicked out of the most expensive rehab facility I could find for him and caused me to lose a $5000 retainer. After awhile -- I diagnosed myself as being a co-dependent and fixed all that.

You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual..

Gotta run.. But I'm looking forward to our Grant project. We probably need a 3rd investigator who has CERTIFIED black bias -- because I'm not it. I'll let you nominate them. And to be scientific about it. Since I designed the stress test for black racial bias. You can design the stimulus for the Black cops..

You got to be kidding about TV.. The issue there is the ROLES that black actors portray -- not the % representation.

And I have a bro-in-law who is now serving time (as we all predicted) who ALWAYS told me he wasn't doing nutting in Reno when the police kicked him to ground and tore open the $400 leather jacket we gave him for Christmas or the van that I cosigned for that ended up at the bottom of 2000 ft drop somewhere up the Sierras. Or the drugs that got him kicked out of the most expensive rehab facility I could find for him and caused me to lose a $5000 retainer. After awhile -- I diagnosed myself as being a co-dependent and fixed all that.

You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual..
I on a daily tell Black people to stop defining themselves by white means. This is true more than you realize.

"You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual.."

See? Closed caption? He didn't say some cops. He said white cops. And no, white cops do not prey on black people. They come in contact with black people who break the law. Rarely do you hear a law abiding citizen who is black complain that a cop was mean to them.

And, he outright stated that more of them will be ventilated.

I rest my case. Gavel down.
You must not know a lot of Black people. I do. White cops were brought into Black communities after Civil Rights in order to control them. Thats the primary reason the first BPP was formed. To protect our communities from racist feral white boy cops. Yes more of racist white cops will be ventilated. You have some very angry young brothas out there willing to give their lives.

I used to live in the Dorchester section of Boston and the majority of my neighbors were black. The Boston Police who patrolled our neighborhood were white, black, Asian and Hispanic and they were there to "control" things all right...because that's what the Police DO! They have the unenviable task of enforcing the laws that they don't write.

Let's take the case of Freddie Gray...shall we? You've got a black District Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, who pressured the Baltimore Police Department to increase patrols in that neighborhood because her husband (a City Commissioner) was getting irate calls from his constituents about drug trafficking that was taking place there. So a black City Commissioner asks a black District Attorney to ask a black Police Chief to basically harass drug dealers on that corner and so you've got Baltimore Police officers...some white and some black there doing what they were ORDERED to do!

So what does Marilyn Mosby do when Freddie Gray dies in custody? She indicts the officers that SHE sent there to do exactly what they did! Suddenly this isn't a problem of a black City Commissioner, a black District Attorney and a black Police Chief! Oh no...somehow it becomes a symbol for how white Police are killing young black men! It borders on farce!

You couldn't make this shit up...
Cops should never control any community. How have you become so brainwashed? They should only have a presence and that presence should be based on respect.

Increasing patrols have nothing to do with snapping a persons spine not secured by a seat belt. what kind of retarded correlation are you attempting to draw here? Have you lost your fucking mind?

What correlation was drawn by Marilyn Mosby? Did she NOT send the Baltimore Police down to that area to roust the local criminal element? Black Mayor, Black Councilman, Black District Attorney, Black Police Chief and half the officers there were black as well...but YOU see this as a problem with "feral" white police? What's wrong with you?
Show me where Mosby encouraged the cops to snap suspects spines and you would have a point. You arent smart enough to deflect and me not drag you kicking and screaming back to the point.

Are you denying that the cops were there rousting people on that street corner because Marilyn Mosby pressured the Chief of Police to do just that? The deflection is yours.

So you've got black constituents pressuring a black City Committeeman to increase Police pressure on drug dealers in their black neighborhood...who then asks his wife, the black District Attorney to pressure the black Chief of Police to do so...who then sends a mixed group of black and white officers commanded by yet another black officer to the scene...but somehow in your mind this is a white/black racial problem?

I'm sorry, Milkweed but the absurdity of that contention is so BREATHTAKING that I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to attempt it!

You must not know a lot of Black people. I do. White cops were brought into Black communities after Civil Rights in order to control them. Thats the primary reason the first BPP was formed. To protect our communities from racist feral white boy cops. Yes more of racist white cops will be ventilated. You have some very angry young brothas out there willing to give their lives.

I used to live in the Dorchester section of Boston and the majority of my neighbors were black. The Boston Police who patrolled our neighborhood were white, black, Asian and Hispanic and they were there to "control" things all right...because that's what the Police DO! They have the unenviable task of enforcing the laws that they don't write.

Let's take the case of Freddie Gray...shall we? You've got a black District Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, who pressured the Baltimore Police Department to increase patrols in that neighborhood because her husband (a City Commissioner) was getting irate calls from his constituents about drug trafficking that was taking place there. So a black City Commissioner asks a black District Attorney to ask a black Police Chief to basically harass drug dealers on that corner and so you've got Baltimore Police officers...some white and some black there doing what they were ORDERED to do!

So what does Marilyn Mosby do when Freddie Gray dies in custody? She indicts the officers that SHE sent there to do exactly what they did! Suddenly this isn't a problem of a black City Commissioner, a black District Attorney and a black Police Chief! Oh no...somehow it becomes a symbol for how white Police are killing young black men! It borders on farce!

Cops should never control any community. How have you become so brainwashed? They should only have a presence and that presence should be based on respect.

Increasing patrols have nothing to do with snapping a persons spine not secured by a seat belt. what kind of retarded correlation are you attempting to draw here? Have you lost your fucking mind?

What correlation was drawn by Marilyn Mosby? Did she NOT send the Baltimore Police down to that area to roust the local criminal element? Black Mayor, Black Councilman, Black District Attorney, Black Police Chief and half the officers there were black as well...but YOU see this as a problem with "feral" white police? What's wrong with you?
Show me where Mosby encouraged the cops to snap suspects spines and you would have a point. You arent smart enough to deflect and me not drag you kicking and screaming back to the point.

Are you denying that the cops were there rousting people on that street corner because Marilyn Mosby pressured the Chief of Police to do just that? The deflection is yours.
No. I'm denying your claim that Mosby pressured the cops to snap the guys spine.

So you've got black constituents pressuring a black City Committeeman to increase Police pressure on drug dealers in their black neighborhood...who then asks his wife, the black District Attorney to pressure the black Chief of Police to do so...who then sends a mixed group of black and white officers commanded by yet another black officer to the scene...but somehow in your mind this is a white/black racial problem?

I'm sorry, Milkweed but the absurdity of that contention is so BREATHTAKING that I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to attempt it!
The only thing that is breath taking is your complete failure to employ reading comprehension. Nothing Mosby did encouraged those cops to snap Freddys spine. They made that decision themselves.

Yes this is primarily a white/black issues. Even former police chiefs agree with me on this point.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
Norm Stamper

The cops did not snap his spine. Dude.
Of course they did. Its impossible to snap your own spine with both hands free let alone handcuffed.
Sorry. He snapped his own spine by throwing himself around like a deranged idiot.
So you think he generated enough force to snap his own spine instead of the driver doing it? You see? This is why I dont take you very seriously.
Yep! The other guy back there with him said the idiot was throwing himself around. Secondly the other guy back there never got a bruise.

No. I'm denying your claim that Mosby pressured the cops to snap the guys spine.

If Mosby doesn't pressure the Chief of Police to send officers down to that corner to roust the drug dealers then nobody's spine gets snapped. Once again...why is this a black/white thing?

And I have seen ZERO proof that any Police officer wanted to snap Freddie Gray's spine! That's nothing more than hyperbole on your part.

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.
What is with the clown faces? When Police Officers exceed their authority or when they commit negligent homicide or freaking murder they are subject to the same criminal prosecution as any other person. In the upside down inside out world of clown faced liberals it seems that murder and assassination rather than working within the system is justified when they think they are getting a raw deal. It's insanity times ten.

"When Police Officers exceed their authority or when they commit negligent homicide or freaking murder they are subject to the same criminal prosecution as any other person."

That has to be confirmed by the DA or a grand jury first. The bar for indicting a police officer is very high and that is why you don't see many cops going to jail much less being prosecuted. This is why cop cameras is so invaluable. It changes the way they interact with a suspect or an incident. Accountability is lacking and has been lacking in American police departments.

Of course they did. Its impossible to snap your own spine with both hands free let alone handcuffed.
Sorry. He snapped his own spine by throwing himself around like a deranged idiot.
So you think he generated enough force to snap his own spine instead of the driver doing it? You see? This is why I dont take you very seriously.
Yep! The other guy back there with him said the idiot was throwing himself around. Secondly the other guy back there never got a bruise.
Nope. That guy said the cops lied on him. He also had a seatbelt on.

Prisoner in van with Freddie Gray speaks out

“And they trying to make it seem like I told them that, I made it like Freddie Gray did that to hisself (sic),” Allen said. “Why the [expletive] would he do that to hisself (sic)?”
-
"
Allen says police tried to use him to cover up the fact they failed to render aid to Gray.

“They waited 30 to 35 minutes to get [Gray] some medical attention because they want to cover their ass,” Allen told WBAL-TV. “So now, since they can’t cover their ass on that, they’re trying to use me to cover their ass.”

The man also says he came forward because he feared police may try to take his life."

Last edited:
Not tragic. I don't care when Police kill career criminals. Not a tear. Dont reach, don't resist, don't go for gun.

I do care for massacre of 5 officers. POLICE Lives matter.
I do care two criminals drove little girl around and trued to pull gun on Officer.

They weren't career criminals tho. One guy did 5 years for weed.
Five YEARS? Around here we get a pot ticket. Fine only. Holy crap. Are you SURE?

If Mosby doesn't pressure the Chief of Police to send officers down to that corner to roust the drug dealers then nobody's spine gets snapped. Once again...why is this a black/white thing?

And I have seen ZERO proof that any Police officer wanted to snap Freddie Gray's spine! That's nothing more than hyperbole on your part.
Bullshit. Someone else would have died at the hands of a racist cop even if Mosby had never been born. I never said they wanted to snap his spine. They gave him a rough ride to punish him which snapped his spine. Youre reaching but not quite getting there.

And start from there..

White cops steal their money and drugs, too, knowing a black person can't do a damn thing about it. Black people with cell phone videos have turned into a nightmare for your average redneck, corrupt cop, upsetting their perfect little world.

White cops steal their money and drugs, too, knowing a black person can't do a damn thing about it. Black people with cell phone video have turned into a nightmare for your average redneck, corrupt cop.

Yes I have personally witnessed cops robbing drug dealers too many times to count. I have also seen them rob Black people that were not committing any crime at all.

Last edited:

“And they trying to make it seem like I told them that, I made it like Freddie Gray did that to hisself (sic),” Allen said. “Why the [expletive] would he do that to hisself (sic)?”
-
"
Allen says police tried to use him to cover up the fact they failed to render aid to Gray.

“They waited 30 to 35 minutes to get [Gray] some medical attention because they want to cover their ass,” Allen told WBAL-TV. “So now, since they can’t cover their ass on that, they’re trying to use me to cover their ass.”

The man also says he came forward because he feared police may try to take his life."
Nope! He told the truth the first time. That's why the cops are being acquitted.

You're comparing your brother-in-law to our protracted and profound national problem with racism?
I've been harassed by the police in Texas and New Jersey and I'm white, too. You're not a recovering co-dependent, you're simply naive.

-
"

Nope he told the truth the first time.

Forum List

Back