🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

Actually i do see the correlation. White cops have long preyed on Black people despite your claim that its just "a few". If you are a cop and you are scared then you have two options that will garner my respect. Either you start outing the racist cops or you get a new profession. Cops shouldnt be timid and feel disrespected. They should be pillars of the community. The problem with racist cops is that they do not cultivate the respect they desire so they try and create it by inducing fear. More of them will be ventilated until that changes. I would bet my home on it..
See? Closed caption? He didn't say some cops. He said white cops. And no, white cops do not prey on black people. They come in contact with black people who break the law. Rarely do you hear a law abiding citizen who is black complain that a cop was mean to them.

And, he outright stated that more of them will be ventilated.

I rest my case. Gavel down.
You must not know a lot of Black people. I do. White cops were brought into Black communities after Civil Rights in order to control them. Thats the primary reason the first BPP was formed. To protect our communities from racist feral white boy cops. Yes more of racist white cops will be ventilated. You have some very angry young brothas out there willing to give their lives.

I used to live in the Dorchester section of Boston and the majority of my neighbors were black. The Boston Police who patrolled our neighborhood were white, black, Asian and Hispanic and they were there to "control" things all right...because that's what the Police DO! They have the unenviable task of enforcing the laws that they don't write.

Let's take the case of Freddie Gray...shall we? You've got a black District Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, who pressured the Baltimore Police Department to increase patrols in that neighborhood because her husband (a City Commissioner) was getting irate calls from his constituents about drug trafficking that was taking place there. So a black City Commissioner asks a black District Attorney to ask a black Police Chief to basically harass drug dealers on that corner and so you've got Baltimore Police officers...some white and some black there doing what they were ORDERED to do!

So what does Marilyn Mosby do when Freddie Gray dies in custody? She indicts the officers that SHE sent there to do exactly what they did! Suddenly this isn't a problem of a black City Commissioner, a black District Attorney and a black Police Chief! Oh no...somehow it becomes a symbol for how white Police are killing young black men! It borders on farce!

You couldn't make this shit up...
Cops should never control any community. How have you become so brainwashed? They should only have a presence and that presence should be based on respect.

Increasing patrols have nothing to do with snapping a persons spine not secured by a seat belt. what kind of retarded correlation are you attempting to draw here? Have you lost your fucking mind?

criminals don't respect the community or cops, which what leads to most cases of cops needing to use force.

Cops need to control a situation to bring criminals to arrest and stand trial.

again you blame cops for what you perceive as crimes they have been cleared of.
Criminals dont have to respect the community or cops. Thats why they are criminals. Police should not consider an entire community as criminals. This is the issue we are dealing with. All that other bullshit is just mental noise you are using to rationalize why you feel that this is okay. If you lived under constant occupation by feral cops harassing you because of the color of your skin it would change your tune.

Can anyone show fucking sympathy for the 2 guys shot by authorities AND the people shot by criminals? Or is it a choice that gas to be made?

Here's the problem CC.. There IS MASSIVE compassion for those 2 victims. And ANGER for the cops who did it.
They were about to become front page news for a WEEK ---- until some black activist animal came into the picture and STOLE the story.

You're blaming the wrong people if you don't KNOW -- that reasonable folks are miffed and embarrassed by those 2 LE shootings. ALMOST put the momentum over the top for shining a light and getting action..

The guy who STOLE all that from the victims -- IS the one to blame. Don't be busting other people for being racist and heartless because you can't hear them over the noise..

You know this dude's name who ruined public attention and justice for those 2 victims? Or do I have to tell you?
That was rich Flac. :laugh:

"We were just about to feel sorry but then this Black guy messed it up for yall"

See? Closed caption? He didn't say some cops. He said white cops. And no, white cops do not prey on black people. They come in contact with black people who break the law. Rarely do you hear a law abiding citizen who is black complain that a cop was mean to them.

You must not know a lot of Black people. I do. White cops were brought into Black communities after Civil Rights in order to control them. Thats the primary reason the first BPP was formed. To protect our communities from racist feral white boy cops. Yes more of racist white cops will be ventilated. You have some very angry young brothas out there willing to give their lives.

I used to live in the Dorchester section of Boston and the majority of my neighbors were black. The Boston Police who patrolled our neighborhood were white, black, Asian and Hispanic and they were there to "control" things all right...because that's what the Police DO! They have the unenviable task of enforcing the laws that they don't write.

Let's take the case of Freddie Gray...shall we? You've got a black District Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, who pressured the Baltimore Police Department to increase patrols in that neighborhood because her husband (a City Commissioner) was getting irate calls from his constituents about drug trafficking that was taking place there. So a black City Commissioner asks a black District Attorney to ask a black Police Chief to basically harass drug dealers on that corner and so you've got Baltimore Police officers...some white and some black there doing what they were ORDERED to do!

So what does Marilyn Mosby do when Freddie Gray dies in custody? She indicts the officers that SHE sent there to do exactly what they did! Suddenly this isn't a problem of a black City Commissioner, a black District Attorney and a black Police Chief! Oh no...somehow it becomes a symbol for how white Police are killing young black men! It borders on farce!

Cops should never control any community. How have you become so brainwashed? They should only have a presence and that presence should be based on respect.

Increasing patrols have nothing to do with snapping a persons spine not secured by a seat belt. what kind of retarded correlation are you attempting to draw here? Have you lost your fucking mind?

criminals don't respect the community or cops, which what leads to most cases of cops needing to use force.

Criminals dont have to respect the community or cops. Thats why they are criminals. Police should not consider an entire community as criminals. This is the issue we are dealing with. All that other bullshit is just mental noise you are using to rationalize why you feel that this is okay. If you lived under constant occupation by feral cops harassing you because of the color of your skin it would change your tune.

They don't consider all members of a group as criminals, but when in dangerous situations they do use more caution. If cops blamed communities, instead of most blacks being killed by blacks and only a hundred situations in the country where cops have to use their guns, most deaths would be by cops.

Blacks need to blame black criminals not white cops for their own problems.

Can anyone show fucking sympathy for the 2 guys shot by authorities AND the people shot by criminals? Or is it a choice that gas to be made?

Here's the problem CC.. There IS MASSIVE compassion for those 2 victims. And ANGER for the cops who did it.
They were about to become front page news for a WEEK ---- until some black activist animal came into the picture and STOLE the story.

You're blaming the wrong people if you don't KNOW -- that reasonable folks are miffed and embarrassed by those 2 LE shootings. ALMOST put the momentum over the top for shining a light and getting action..

The guy who STOLE all that from the victims -- IS the one to blame. Don't be busting other people for being racist and heartless because you can't hear them over the noise..

You know this dude's name who ruined public attention and justice for those 2 victims? Or do I have to tell you?

"We were just about to feel sorry but then this Black guy messed it up for yall"

Thought you needed to be cheered up.. It's the truth. Going radical burned BLM big time. Suck all the attention right off of the demonstrations and the outrage.

Maybe YOU couldn't feel it. Being as much of a hard ass as you pretend you are. But this time WAS different. Those killings WERE seemingly senseless from what we peons know. And I was feeling a LOT different til the "main event" happened. STILL want justice and a fulll accounting. But the guerrilla with the plan knock the shit out of a full National wake and memorial.

They don't consider all members of a group as criminals, but when in dangerous situations they do use more caution. If cops blamed communities, instead of most blacks being killed by blacks and only a hundred situations in the country where cops have to use their guns, most deaths would be by cops.

Blacks need to blame black criminals not white cops for their own problems.
Of course cops do consider entire communties as criminals. Numerous cops and police chiefs have even admitted this without mincing any words. I have heard it personally every since I was old enough to be considered a threat from the mouths of multiple white cops.

i would never blame Black criminals. Black criminals should not encourage cops to hunt Black people just because some of them are criminals. Thanks for proving what you just claimed was not occurring is actually really occurring. You just proved my point..

Thought you needed to be cheered up.. It's the truth. Going radical burned BLM big time. Suck all the attention right off of the demonstrations and the outrage.

Maybe YOU couldn't feel it. Being as much of a hard ass as you pretend you are. But this time WAS different. Those killings WERE seemingly senseless from what we peons know. And I was feeling a LOT different til the "main event" happened. STILL want justice and a fulll accounting. But the guerrilla with the plan knock the shit out of a full National wake and memorial.
Your words cant help but prove my point. You dont need but a moment of attention to feel sorrow for the victims of police brutality. There is no building of the emotion of sorrow. It is instant and doesnt die out because another event occurs. I note you termed the death of the cops "the main event" effectively placing the first shootings as nothing really important in the grand scheme of things. Its ok and nothing I dont expect from white people but it is funny to see you guys try and feign sorrow when your own words belittle the opening act.

Your words cant help but prove my point. You dont need but a moment of attention to feel sorrow for the victims of police brutality. There is no building of the emotion of sorrow. It is instant and doesnt die out because another event occurs. I note you termed the death of the cops "the main event" effectively placing the first shootings as nothing really important in the grand scheme of things. Its ok and nothing I dont expect from white people but it is funny to see you guys try and feign sorrow when your own words belittle the opening act.

There were something like 990 fatalities by cop last year. I (most people) are not gonna investigate every one. These latest 2 and shooting in the back of that man in S.C (?) are enough..

The issue USED to be cops who harbor racism or bias. The issue NOW is gonna be cops who fear for the lives. And THAT is not gonna improve the statistics. I've seen your happiness about Dallas for the past day. Really don't like it because I know -- your analytical side is going to waste with all this hate that YOU harbor. My words are not destructive. Yours probably are..

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.
Five cops are dead and even now you can't stop your anti-cop hate, which caused this to happen. You can go royally fuck yourself you baboon.

You know what's really sad, Milkweed? You don't see the correlation between people assassinating Police and Police shooting civilians! Think people were being shot BEFORE this happened? The average cop on the street today is scared and rightfully so. They are being killed from ambush not because they personally have done something wrong but because there is a narrative being pushed that all Police hate blacks and therefore "deserve" retribution! Groups like Black Lives Matter are using the unfortunate deaths of a few blacks to foment unrest. They've taken a false narrative and used it to justify violence. What just happened in Dallas is the result.
Actually i do see the correlation. White cops have long preyed on Black people despite your claim that its just "a few". If you are a cop and you are scared then you have two options that will garner my respect. Either you start outing the racist cops or you get a new profession. Cops shouldnt be timid and feel disrespected. They should be pillars of the community. The problem with racist cops is that they do not cultivate the respect they desire so they try and create it by inducing fear. More of them will be ventilated until that changes. I would bet my home on it..

What correlation was drawn by Marilyn Mosby? Did she NOT send the Baltimore Police down to that area to roust the local criminal element? Black Mayor, Black Councilman, Black District Attorney, Black Police Chief and half the officers there were black as well...but YOU see this as a problem with "feral" white police? What's wrong with you?

There were something like 990 fatalities by cop last year. I (most people) are not gonna investigate every one. These latest 2 and shooting in the back of that man in S.C (?) are enough..

The issue USED to be cops who harbor racism or bias. The issue NOW is gonna be cops who fear for the lives. And THAT is not gonna improve the statistics. I've seen your happiness about Dallas for the past day. Really don't like it because I know -- your analytical side is going to waste with all this hate that YOU harbor. My words are not destructive. Yours probably are..

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage

Heard the actual numbers yesterday and on the face --- it APPEARS everything is proportional to crime rate. So it's a "clean" exculpatory explanation. But the INDIVIDUAL ACTS that we saw last week don't appear to be clean in any way. If something like that traffic stop happens regularly (and I'm sure it does) whether it's black or white --- it would be a failure of justice. It APPEARED to be anything but "justice"..

What statistics are there on "justified" police killings? And how accurate are those really? At this point, they ALL ought to get reviewed to make CERTAIN the justification isn't just a judgment call.. I don't want to treated like a crime statistic when a gun is pulled on me. I want the cop to evaluate whether I am a THREAT or not. Regardless of my race.

Heard the actual numbers yesterday and on the face --- it APPEARS everything is proportional to crime rate. So it's a "clean" exculpatory explanation. But the INDIVIDUAL ACTS that we saw last week don't appear to be clean in any way. If something like that traffic stop happens regularly (and I'm sure it does) whether it's black or white --- it would be a failure of justice. It APPEARED to be anything but "justice"..

What statistics are there on "justified" police killings? And how accurate are those really? At this point, they ALL ought to get reviewed to make CERTAIN the justification isn't just a judgment call.. I don't want to treated like a crime statistic when a gun is pulled on me. I want the cop to evaluate whether I am a THREAT or not. Regardless of my race.

Every time a policeman uses his gun, there is an investigation. SOP

No shooting is taken for granted.

We need more of this.

We need more of this.

Police were call on a 911 about McDole
Police saw him reaching for something
McDole had a gun on him

>>A bystander's cellphone footage shows officers repeatedly telling McDole to drop his weapon and raise his hands and McDole reaching for his waist area before shots erupt.

In court records that predate last year's shooting, law enforcement officials have stated that McDole, who was shot in the back by an associate in 2005, used his wheelchair to hide things.

Authorities said their investigation into the shooting included interviewing witnesses, officers and McDole's family members, analysis of ballistics and autopsy results, video evidence, and consultation with experts, including two nationally recognized police use-of-force experts who had recommended criminal charges against a Cleveland, Ohio, police officer who fatally shot a 12-year-old boy carrying a pellet gun.<<

We need more of this.

McDole had a gun on him

>>A bystander's cellphone footage shows officers repeatedly telling McDole to drop his weapon and raise his hands and McDole reaching for his waist area before shots erupt.

In court records that predate last year's shooting, law enforcement officials have stated that McDole, who was shot in the back by an associate in 2005, used his wheelchair to hide things.

Authorities said their investigation into the shooting included interviewing witnesses, officers and McDole's family members, analysis of ballistics and autopsy results, video evidence, and consultation with experts, including two nationally recognized police use-of-force experts who had recommended criminal charges against a Cleveland, Ohio, police officer who fatally shot a 12-year-old boy carrying a pellet gun.<<

And?

We need more of this.

McDole had a gun on him

And?

Police did nothing criminal under the circumstances.

We need more of this.

McDole had a gun on him

And?

Police did nothing criminal under the circumstances.

They're doing a service to the community.

That is an issue you made up in your mind. You have zero proof that cops see entire communities as criminals.

The weird thing to me was that when I went to class yesterday not one white person said shit about the child or the Black men that were killed to me. Today everyone wanted to talk to me about the Dallas shooting. I told a couple of white boys that if they didnt talk to me yesterday about the Black men being killed I really didnt want to discuss the Dallas shooting.

Saturday, July 9, 2016
Sorry Hillary Clinton, White America is on the Verge of Tuning Out African Americans [/paste:font]

"White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day." -- Hillary Clinton, Twitter, July 8, 2015

“If we broke up the big banks tomorrow,” Mrs. Clinton asked the audience of black, white and Hispanic union members, “would that end racism? Would that end sexism? Would that end discrimination against the L.G.B.T. community?,” she said, using an abbreviation for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender. “Would that make people feel more welcoming to immigrants overnight?”

At each question, the crowd called back with a resounding no. -- New York Times, February 13, 2016

Every Black Lives Matter rally from here on out is but another reminder of why white America is going to start tuning out African Americans.

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

Lets face it s0ns.........a huge majority of America doesn't think we have a police problem...........they think we have a black problem.:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Forum List

Back