🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

A big difference is the Black Panther Party has never killed anyone to further their vision. But again, why not compare the murderous KKK to the shit talking Panthers.

The Gunman was army and had issues coming back from Afghanistan. But PTSD can't be it. It must be he's a part of a group that he said he was not part of.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder made a black man shoot white people? Come on, Closed. You're reaching on that one!

ongoing investigation. The news on the 4 yr old was two days ago.

See? Look at that show of sympathy!

BLM over shadows what actually happened, so do the shootings of innocent cops in other cities across the country.
BLM had nothing to do with the cops shooting those Black guys. Tell the cops to own their actions and stop blaming BLM.

Black lives matter pushes the anti white agenda...it is a hate group.......and the sniper didn't think they went far enough in their hate for whites.......

Does black lives matter have a sniper school?

Being pro black is not being anti white. There is literally nothing blacks have that white don't consider it to be anti them? Why? Because whites feel that way but doesn't make it true. The sniper hated whites, yes. The fuck does that mean. I am the sniper?

But all cops ain't bad. But all blacks or BLM is?

Black lies matter is an anti white, anti cop movement.....you can deny it...but it is the truth.

This shit has gone far enough! The reason that disturbed individual in Dallas did what he did was because morons like Asclepias led him to believe it was the right thing to do!

Here's a news flash...you don't prove that you're not a thug...by being a thug!

And who led Dylan Roof? Or is that different, again?

No, actually it's the exact same thing, Closed! When White Power groups teach hate it results in troubled people like Dylan Roof. When groups like Black Lives Matter teach hate it results in a Micah Johnson! This is becoming an extremely dangerous situation because people are pushing narratives that aren't true to further their own agendas. That goes for the KKK and that goes equally for the New Black Panther Party.
Exactly

Also, you don't blame all white people for Dylan Roof but you can't find one black person who is not somehow responsible for that sniper asshole.

Who's blaming all black people for the actions of Micah Johnson? Stop being absurd.

This needs to stop, Closed. There is no excuse for shooting Police that have done nothing wrong because some other Police officer has done something wrong! We need the Police. Black neighborhoods need the Police.

Of course it needs to stop but I don't see how blaming everyone who stands up against police shooting blacks equates to motivating the sniper. That's actually the way to further the divide because you accuse everyone of them of not really being mad about being scared of being shot on a traffic stop. OOH NO! They only hate police! AND want to kill whites!! AND are terrrorist! AND....that's fair.

See? Look at that show of sympathy!

BLM over shadows what actually happened, so do the shootings of innocent cops in other cities across the country.
BLM had nothing to do with the cops shooting those Black guys. Tell the cops to own their actions and stop blaming BLM.

Black lives matter pushes the anti white agenda...it is a hate group.......and the sniper didn't think they went far enough in their hate for whites.......

Being pro black is not being anti white. There is literally nothing blacks have that white don't consider it to be anti them? Why? Because whites feel that way but doesn't make it true. The sniper hated whites, yes. The fuck does that mean. I am the sniper?

Black lies matter is an anti white, anti cop movement.....you can deny it...but it is the truth.

Tell that to all the whites who marched with us in every protest how they weren't safe and how they weren't attacked for being white. Tell that to the Dallas cops who were posting pics with the protesters on twitter how they were hated by those guys and too dumb to get it.

Tell that to all the whites who marched with us in every protest how they weren't safe and how they weren't attacked for being white. Tell that to the Dallas cops who were posting pics with the protesters on twitter how they were hated by those guys and too dumb to get it.

It is an anti white movement.....they can't control who marches........not with the media watching.......tell me they don't hate cops......

Also, you don't blame all white people for Dylan Roof but you can't find one black person who is not somehow responsible for that sniper asshole.

Who's blaming all black people for the actions of Micah Johnson? Stop being absurd.

This needs to stop, Closed. There is no excuse for shooting Police that have done nothing wrong because some other Police officer has done something wrong! We need the Police. Black neighborhoods need the Police.

Of course it needs to stop but I don't see how blaming everyone who stands up against police shooting blacks equates to motivating the sniper. That's actually the way to further the divide because you accuse everyone of them of not really being mad about being scared of being shot on a traffic stop. OOH NO! They only hate police! AND want to kill whites!! AND are terrrorist! AND....that's fair.
" what do we want"? " dead cops"? When do we want it? " NOW ".

" ho ho ho the cops gotta go"

" pigs in a blanket. Fry them like bacon"

Stop whining. If that wasn't their message they could have denounced it.

A big difference is the Black Panther Party has never killed anyone to further their vision. But again, why not compare the murderous KKK to the shit talking Panthers.

The Gunman was army and had issues coming back from Afghanistan. But PTSD can't be it. It must be he's a part of a group that he said he was not part of.
How do you know?

The white protesters were there too and not harmed in any city. If they were anti white they would've had problems. So put 2 and 2 together.

" what do we want"? " dead cops"? When do we want it? " NOW ".

" ho ho ho the cops gotta go"

" pigs in a blanket. Fry them like bacon"

Stop whining. If that wasn't their message they could have denounced it.

Who is they?

Let me ask you a question...do you think rioting in the streets and shooting Police are in any way going to make black people safer at a traffic stop? Do you not understand that shooting Police only makes the Police much more apt to shoot civilians? People are walking up to the Police without any provocation and shooting them. It's happening around the country and it's affecting the way that the Police interact with us. Does the name Andrew Widman sound familiar to you?

How do you know?

By records or is that not allowed and we can only go on stories? Compare the KKK record of Murder to the new Black Panther party's record of no murder and see if they are the same. Well, according to your rules it is.

Let me ask you a question...do you think rioting in the streets and shooting Police are in any way going to make black people safer at a traffic stop? Do you not understand that shooting Police only makes the Police much more apt to shoot civilians? People are walking up to the Police without any provocation and shooting them. It's happening around the country and it's affecting the way that the Police interact with us. Does the name Andrew Widman sound familiar to you?

Do you see that you keep asking me about supporting shooting cops after saying I didn't and that's not part of solving any problem stated by anyone but some goofy bitch you find on twitter, and you keep asking me?

You're right back at is again asking how blacks want to shoot the police. It's like a circular logic hell hole. Anyone who denounces attacking a cop AND who's against the police shootings are really just liars who really want to murder cops.

Like, huh?

They are anti white but has whites marching with them!

Wha?

Do you see that you keep asking me about supporting shooting cops after saying I didn't and that's not part of solving any problem stated by anyone but some goofy bitch you find on twitter, and you keep asking me?

I didn't say you supported shooting cops. I said that you seem oblivious to what's happening in our streets. Last year 39 Police were shot and killed in the line of duty. We've got 19 already THIS year! The Police are shooting civilians because civilians are shooting Police! This isn't a racial thing by and large...you see black cops shooting black's...you see white cops shooting whites. The Police are scared and they have every right to BE scared!

How do you know?

By records or is that not allowed and we can only go on stories? Compare the KKK record of Murder to the new Black Panther party's record of no murder and see if they are the same. Well, according to your rules it is.
Bullshit. The Black Panthers and members of the Weather Underground killed security guards and police in cold blood in the 1970's during bank and armored car robberies that funded their drug trade.

Plus they have ties to Hezbollah . The FBI lists them as a terrorist organization for a reason.

Stop with your BS

I didn't say you supported shooting cops. I said that you seem oblivious to what's happening in our streets. Last year 39 Police were shot and killed in the line of duty. We've got 19 already THIS year! The Police are shooting civilians because civilians are shooting Police! This isn't a racial thing by and large...you see black cops shooting black's...you see white cops shooting whites. The Police are scared and they have every right to BE scared!
He is oblivious to a lot of things

You're right back at is again asking how blacks want to shoot the police. It's like a circular logic hell hole. Anyone who denounces attacking a cop AND who's against the police shootings are really just liars who really want to murder cops.

Like, huh?

Wha?

When thousands of blacks are dying from gun violence every year that doesn't involve the Police it's rather bizarre to see so many black leaders concentrating their efforts to combat a "perceived" problem of too many shootings of blacks by the Police, Closed. The numbers are so staggeringly different...yet nobody is marching in Chicago to stop black on black crime. Why is that?

It would be akin to someone that had a lopped off leg asking that an EMT put a bandaid on the paper cut they have on their pinky finger before they deal with the leg.

Like, huh?

Wha?

I asked you earlier, Closed...if you were familiar with the name Andrew Widman. Are you?

Forum List

Back