🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

ongoing investigation. The news on the 4 yr old was two days ago.

See? Look at that show of sympathy!

BLM over shadows what actually happened, so do the shootings of innocent cops in other cities across the country.
BLM had nothing to do with the cops shooting those Black guys. Tell the cops to own their actions and stop blaming BLM.

Black lives matter pushes the anti white agenda...it is a hate group.......and the sniper didn't think they went far enough in their hate for whites.......

Does black lives matter have a sniper school?
White cops push an anti-Black agenda. We know because we have even had white ex police chiefs admit this.

I hope BLM does have a sniper school but I dont think so. I may suggest to them to start one.

Police officers explain how they’re encouraged to act in racist ways

I get this suspicion you're some 40 year old fat white slob trolling for effect

Lol, no their not. Lying doesn't help here. Everyone who believes in black liberation or black self sufficiency (which is about 90% of all blacks) doesn't mean that they are terrorists. That's just silly.
How do they expect to achieve their goals? By killing cops?

Killing cops doesn't solve anything. And that's not the goal of blacks. Again, why do you keep saying all blacks want to kill cops, or you?

Why do blacks keep saying they want to kill cops and white people? Why don't you denounce that shit?

Black Lives Matter Activist Thanks Dallas Cop-Killer on Twitter

Some blacks say it and some whites say it. Why do you pretend all blacks want it but all whites dont?
You haven't denounced it. I suspect you won't either.

I denounce it but you know that already. But what's the point of asking someone to denounce threats. You haven't denounced any? Does that mean something?

Or again you only have different rules for blacks. And that's the entire point.

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.

BLM over shadows what actually happened, so do the shootings of innocent cops in other cities across the country.
BLM had nothing to do with the cops shooting those Black guys. Tell the cops to own their actions and stop blaming BLM.

Black lives matter pushes the anti white agenda...it is a hate group.......and the sniper didn't think they went far enough in their hate for whites.......

Being pro black is not being anti white. There is literally nothing blacks have that white don't consider it to be anti them? Why? Because whites feel that way but doesn't make it true. The sniper hated whites, yes. The fuck does that mean. I am the sniper?

But all cops ain't bad. But all blacks or BLM is?

How do they expect to achieve their goals? By killing cops?

Killing cops doesn't solve anything. And that's not the goal of blacks. Again, why do you keep saying all blacks want to kill cops, or you?

Why do blacks keep saying they want to kill cops and white people? Why don't you denounce that shit?

Some blacks say it and some whites say it. Why do you pretend all blacks want it but all whites dont?

I denounce it but you know that already. But what's the point of asking someone to denounce threats. You haven't denounced any? Does that mean something?

Wrong again. I denounced both shootings the other day. I have no different rules for blacks. They however do want different rules like the freedom to break the laws and riot loot and destroy, to kill cops and whites.

You know what's really sad, Milkweed? You don't see the correlation between people assassinating Police and Police shooting civilians! Think people were being shot BEFORE this happened? The average cop on the street today is scared and rightfully so. They are being killed from ambush not because they personally have done something wrong but because there is a narrative being pushed that all Police hate blacks and therefore "deserve" retribution! Groups like Black Lives Matter are using the unfortunate deaths of a few blacks to foment unrest. They've taken a false narrative and used it to justify violence. What just happened in Dallas is the result.
Actually i do see the correlation. White cops have long preyed on Black people despite your claim that its just "a few". If you are a cop and you are scared then you have two options that will garner my respect. Either you start outing the racist cops or you get a new profession. Cops shouldnt be timid and feel disrespected. They should be pillars of the community. The problem with racist cops is that they do not cultivate the respect they desire so they try and create it by inducing fear. More of them will be ventilated until that changes. I would bet my home on it..
See? Closed caption? He didn't say some cops. He said white cops. And no, white cops do not prey on black people. They come in contact with black people who break the law. Rarely do you hear a law abiding citizen who is black complain that a cop was mean to them.

And, he outright stated that more of them will be ventilated.

I rest my case. Gavel down.
You must not know a lot of Black people. I do. White cops were brought into Black communities after Civil Rights in order to control them. Thats the primary reason the first BPP was formed. To protect our communities from racist feral white boy cops. Yes more of racist white cops will be ventilated. You have some very angry young brothas out there willing to give their lives.

I used to live in the Dorchester section of Boston and the majority of my neighbors were black. The Boston Police who patrolled our neighborhood were white, black, Asian and Hispanic and they were there to "control" things all right...because that's what the Police DO! They have the unenviable task of enforcing the laws that they don't write.

Let's take the case of Freddie Gray...shall we? You've got a black District Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, who pressured the Baltimore Police Department to increase patrols in that neighborhood because her husband (a City Commissioner) was getting irate calls from his constituents about drug trafficking that was taking place there. So a black City Commissioner asks a black District Attorney to ask a black Police Chief to basically harass drug dealers on that corner and so you've got Baltimore Police officers...some white and some black there doing what they were ORDERED to do!

So what does Marilyn Mosby do when Freddie Gray dies in custody? She indicts the officers that SHE sent there to do exactly what they did! Suddenly this isn't a problem of a black City Commissioner, a black District Attorney and a black Police Chief! Oh no...somehow it becomes a symbol for how white Police are killing young black men! It borders on farce!

You couldn't make this shit up...

White cops push an anti-Black agenda. We know because we have even had white ex police chiefs admit this.

I hope BLM does have a sniper school but I dont think so. I may suggest to them to start one.

Police officers explain how they’re encouraged to act in racist ways

You are one incredible asshole, Milkweed! You think BLM should have a sniper school? I think you should volunteer to be a target on their range!

This shit has gone far enough! The reason that disturbed individual in Dallas did what he did was because morons like Asclepias led him to believe it was the right thing to do!

Here's a news flash...you don't prove that you're not a thug...by being a thug!

This shit has gone far enough! The reason that disturbed individual in Dallas did what he did was because morons like Asclepias led him to believe it was the right thing to do!

Asc is too much of a punk/coward to do something himself. He is entertaining though when he talks about jungle bunny civilizations.

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.

where's all your sympathy for all the black people shot in Chicago this year?

A lot of them had families and kids too

You really don't give a shit although you think you do because you post something on the internet or some stupid hash tag

I'm extremely proud of my daughter. She is head of the BSU at her high school and she just influenced over 200 people to go out and demonstrate under the BLM banner. I made sure she understood that BLM shouldnt be begging but informing people of whats going on.
Love ya. But what IS going on? The high black on black homocide rate and the pursuant minimizing of that? Get rid of all the white trigger happy cops in the known universe, (I hope they do) but it still won't change the overall death rate in black communities one jot. it's fun and invigorating to get on a high horse and tilt at windmills. But lets ignore the real overreaching issues, because it's so heavy and daunting. There is the real challenge, end black on black murder, not sweep it under the rug.

Wrong again. I denounced both shootings the other day. I have no different rules for blacks. They however do want different rules like the freedom to break the laws and riot loot and destroy, to kill cops and whites.

So basically no matter how many blacks don't want to murder cops and kill whites the ones that do are a representation of all blacks? This is the problem. I've told you over and over that I don't hate cops, want to kill them etc but your very next response is always "yeah, but, really you do because you're black"

Can anyone show fucking sympathy for the 2 guys shot by authorities AND the people shot by criminals? Or is it a choice that gas to be made?

And who led Dylan Roof? Or is that different, again?

And who led Dylan Roof? Or is that different, again?

No, actually it's the exact same thing, Closed! When White Power groups teach hate it results in troubled people like Dylan Roof. When groups like Black Lives Matter teach hate it results in a Micah Johnson! This is becoming an extremely dangerous situation because people are pushing narratives that aren't true to further their own agendas. That goes for the KKK and that goes equally for the New Black Panther Party.

A big difference is the Black Panther Party has never killed anyone to further their vision. But again, why not compare the murderous KKK to the shit talking Panthers.

The Gunman was army and had issues coming back from Afghanistan. But PTSD can't be it. It must be he's a part of a group that he said he was not part of.

Also, you don't blame all white people for Dylan Roof but you can't find one black person who is not somehow responsible for that sniper asshole.

A big difference is the Black Panther Party has never killed anyone to further their vision. But again, why not compare the murderous KKK to the shit talking Panthers.

The Gunman was army and had issues coming back from Afghanistan. But PTSD can't be it. It must be he's a part of a group that he said he was not part of.
The Black Panthers killed plenty, including cops and their own. You're totally clueless.

Also, you don't blame all white people for Dylan Roof but you can't find one black person who is not somehow responsible for that sniper asshole.

Who's blaming all black people for the actions of Micah Johnson? Stop being absurd.

This needs to stop, Closed. There is no excuse for shooting Police that have done nothing wrong because some other Police officer has done something wrong! We need the Police. Black neighborhoods need the Police.

Forum List

Back