🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?

So your contention is that because Mosby only asked the Police to run the drug dealers off or arrest them...that she's not responsible for Police being there because she didn't tell them to specifically kill Freddie Gray? Are you serious? LOL
Mosby telling the cops to do their jobs doesnt imply they should kill people. He died due to injuries sustained in the van not in a shoot out with cops sent there to kill him by Mosby.

He probably ate his stash during chase, nodded out, fell down, hit head ..... neck broke? Stuff happens? Why ask why?

The media causes too much if this crap. They upset BLM and the nut went out and shot 12 cops in one night. Lock up jake tapper, don racist lemmon. enough is enough!

He probably ate his stash during chase, nodded out, fell down, hit head ..... neck broke? Stuff happens? Why ask why?

The media causes too much if this crap. They upset BLM and the nut went out and shot 12 cops in one night. Lock up jake tapper, don racist lemmon. enough is enough!
You dont fall down hit your head and break your spine dummy. He didnt break his neck and if he ate his stash that would have shown up on the autopsy.

So your contention is that because Mosby only asked the Police to run the drug dealers off or arrest them...that she's not responsible for Police being there because she didn't tell them to specifically kill Freddie Gray? Are you serious? LOL
Mosby telling the cops to do their jobs doesnt imply they should kill people. He died due to injuries sustained in the van not in a shoot out with cops sent there to kill him by Mosby.

Nobody is sure when the injuries were sustained that eventually killed Freddie Gray...they could have very well have happened before he was put in that van...while he was fleeing from the Police...or from when he was arrested...or even from before that day! When you say Mosby told the Police to "do their jobs" what do you think it was that Mosby told the Police she wanted to happen? Do you want to try and make the point that the Police weren't sent there to roust the drug dealers and users? That Mosby didn't make it quite clear that she wanted that area cleaned up?

If not mistaken he did long stay at hospital b4 death? Drugs gone by time of autopsy? How long he rot in jail b4 hospital?

Why he get autopsy but not Scalia? yep....

Make no mistake about it, Milkweed...those Police were there in force because a black City Councilor asked his black District Attorney wife to put pressure on the black Chief of Police to send Police officers to that corner and roust those people selling or using drugs. The detail doing so was commanded by a black officer and was made up of basically an equal number of blacks and whites. Yet knowing all of THAT...you still can sit here and say that this was a problem of white/black racism? It's laughable...

Nobody is sure when the injuries were sustained that eventually killed Freddie Gray...they could have very well have happened before he was put in that van...while he was fleeing from the Police...or from when he was arrested...or even from before that day! When you say Mosby told the Police to "do their jobs" what do you think it was that Mosby told the Police she wanted to happen? Do you want to try and make the point that the Police weren't sent there to roust the drug dealers and users? That Mosby didn't make it quite clear that she wanted that area cleaned up?
Typically walking is extremely difficult with a snapped spine and he definitely walked up to and into the van without any problems so i am extremely sure the injuries occurred in the van despite your claim.

I think you are having a difficult time in understanding that Mosby wanting the crime cleaned up doesnt equal she wants suspects with snapped spines. Where are you getting such a ludicrous notion?

If not mistaken he did long stay at hospital b4 death? Drugs gone by time of autopsy? How long he rot in jail b4 hospital?

Why he get autopsy but not Scalia? yep....
Not long at all. Regardless you are deflecting because he didnt die of OD. He died from a snapped spine.

Was Scalia killed possibly by the cops during transport for a crime? What does he have to do with Freddie Gray anyway?

I saw video he bring dragged to van, legs limp? But sincd he had been arrested so many times they thought just another act? This is old old news. Get up to today's crap. I want media punished.

Typically walking is extremely difficult with a snapped spine and he definitely walked up to and into the van without any problems so i am extremely sure the injuries occurred in the van despite your claim.

I think you are having a difficult time in understanding that Mosby wanting the crime cleaned up doesnt equal she wants suspects with snapped spines. Where are you getting such a ludicrous notion?

So are you ready to affirm that Mosby did in fact ASK for those Police officers to go down to that neighborhood and roust the drug dealers?

Make no mistake about it, Milkweed...those Police were there in force because a black City Councilor asked his black District Attorney wife to put pressure on the black Chief of Police to send Police officers to that corner and roust those people selling or using drugs. The detail doing so was commanded by a black officer and was made up of basically an equal number of blacks and whites. Yet knowing all of THAT...you still can sit here and say that this was a problem of white/black racism? It's laughable...
Youre pretending this is happening in a vacuum. Its not. Its happening in the most racist country on the face of the planet. If you are laughing its probably due to a nervous reaction to the truth.

"All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?"

Right. No qualifiers.

We (or at least i) don't have the full info on the two men shot by police.

There is no justification for what the shooter of the cops did.

What's clear, at least to me, is that, looking past these three incidents, or just throwing them out of the discussion altogether, there are at least two sides to this issue, but this isn't I'm on this side or I'm on that side.

Some of the shootings we've seen by police I've just shrugged and figured they got what they paid for. Some have clearly been obscene abuses of authority by people that should not be carrying a badge.

Point is these are not homogeneous occurrences. Not all of these shootings are unjustified, and not all of them are justified, so it makes zero sense to start marching around every time this happens before people really know what's going on; and just as little to act as if there is not a problem in some cases with cops abusing their authority.

We need to be honest from both sides on this issue and take these things on a case by case basis and assess them honestly. Without a helluva lot more of that from both sides this shit is not going to stop, or even slow down.

Last edited:

So are you ready to affirm that Mosby did in fact ASK for those Police officers to go down to that neighborhood and roust the drug dealers?
No I am not ready to affirm your deflection. It has nothing to do with the conduct of the people that transported Freddie.

I asked this one question and received push back. Driving home and watching the news there is wide spread sympathy and prayer for the officers whole lost their lives and their loved ones.

There is almost no mention of the 4 year old who witnessed someone shot and slowly died right in front of them. No mention of the 4 kids losing their dad. No sympathy. Actually just the opposite. Indifference.

I know, you probably didn't think about it because it was implied? Maybe? Or because the children aren't yanno, really effected? Meh, who knows.

On the drive home I heard people talk about the poor families (of the cops). The trauma and brutality of the deaths (of the cops). And when the deaths in the other 2 cases that involved cops they say they are waiting for an investigation. Not for the 5 cops, they instinctively know how to feel about that. Black lives?..ehhh, if you can give me a reason why it's ok and I'll defend it.
Gr8 b8 m8

The weird thing to me was that when I went to class yesterday not one white person said shit about the child or the Black men that were killed to me. Today everyone wanted to talk to me about the Dallas shooting. I told a couple of white boys that if they didnt talk to me yesterday about the Black men being killed I really didnt want to discuss the Dallas shooting.
Liar.

Every one of those 990 were reviewed and a determination was made. Sometimes at local and federal level. I'll bet you find a handful of those 990 that determined "racial bias".. You're not even curious HOW they determined racial bias?

Honestly --- we need RELIABLE psychological tools very badly.. The kind where you can legally and accurately STRESS TEST a person to uncover shit like racial bias. Then once you and me are fully stress tested -- we'll see what kind of jobs and privileges we still qualified for.. YOU would be in deep kimchee..
I would agree and would be curious about the methods used to determine it was a racial bias. I would bet that it wasnt determined by looking at the reactions of cops in similar scenarios with members of different races. Then you throw in the inherent bias of the people doing the determinations. I would love to know their racial makeups.

Wanna get stress tested? I don't know why this isn't a valid Psych eval tool.

You lock folks in a chair -- and subject them to increasingly annoying stimulus. Like "black people" for instance. . :badgrin:..

Just starts out with a homeless black guy telling bad jokes and slapping you on the back. Then 4 having an impromptu barber shop hooting match. And finally a couple with rifles and camo just parading around your chair and shouting BLM marching themes. I'll collect the data --- YOU provide the racist detection metrics and analysis. Sounds like a gubermint grant would be NO PROBLEM...
It is a valid means. Its called PTSD. Blacks go through it from the moment they are introduced to the world. Not only that, the parents that are raising them have gone through and continue to go through it. It starts by you hearing a white person use the word ******. Maybe its seeing nothing but white people on TV trying to brainwash you with the idea that white people are the only ones of import. Maybe its the reaction of fear you see in white people eyes when they encounter you. This is if you are lucky and dont experience any direct violence like the Blacks in the hoods do. In their case they see white cops mugging and planting evidence on Black people. Maybe its having a white cop put a gun to your head and calling you a savage ****** at the age of 9. Maybe its being harrassed daily and force to lie on the ground by the cops while they search you just because you are walking to school.

You got to be kidding about TV.. The issue there is the ROLES that black actors portray -- not the % representation.

And I have a bro-in-law who is now serving time (as we all predicted) who ALWAYS told me he wasn't doing nutting in Reno when the police kicked him to ground and tore open the $400 leather jacket we gave him for Christmas or the van that I cosigned for that ended up at the bottom of 2000 ft drop somewhere up the Sierras. Or the drugs that got him kicked out of the most expensive rehab facility I could find for him and caused me to lose a $5000 retainer. After awhile -- I diagnosed myself as being a co-dependent and fixed all that.

You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual..
I on a daily tell Black people to stop defining themselves by white means. This is true more than you realize.

"You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual.."

Hey --- this couch time is working out for ya --- eh? If you see the cultural/ethnic Values and actions as that incompatible --- then maybe we're close to wrapping up here. Certainly I listened to bro-law's pals give speeches about how they would cut us for another can of inhalants or bag of dope. Values and choices that were pretty appalling. And some -- had families who were in tears and stressed out about not being able to help them.

Not that drugs is the PRIMARY problem in Black America -- but it's a major one. If what you are alluding to is that the fundamental cultural rift is so large -- that we can't integrate and live for the same goals under the same justice system -- then a lot man-hours and history has been wasted.

So here's the political ad --- Perhaps -- MORE CHOICE is the answer. Like choice in education. Where the desperate "family" all in tears about "your plight" is attempting to dumb down the education of your children. Because of low expectations to achieve on standard testing or taking advanced placement. OR -- that same over-protective family is too co-dependent with what THEY see are the problems of black America -- and they are really just pandering and not comprehending what the "patient" really wants. Like public housing and assistance that ALWAYS comes with loss of civic freedoms to live there and a nanny watching your food shopping. Too many aunts in pub housing raising kids get their asses tossed from "assistance" if Junior deals drugs and carries a weapon. For instance.

If this acting "white" is detrimental to YOUR culture and the same percentage of whites consider "acting black" to be the same negative -- you should spend some time proposing changes to governance, justice, representation and all of that. But don't be surprised if that separatist effort surprises a lot of folk who thought the country was well past that kind of proposal.

Is excellence in academics a "white thing"? Healthy families? Love of country? Rule of Law? Plenty of whites have issues with those things also.

I would agree and would be curious about the methods used to determine it was a racial bias. I would bet that it wasnt determined by looking at the reactions of cops in similar scenarios with members of different races. Then you throw in the inherent bias of the people doing the determinations. I would love to know their racial makeups.

Wanna get stress tested? I don't know why this isn't a valid Psych eval tool.

You lock folks in a chair -- and subject them to increasingly annoying stimulus. Like "black people" for instance. . :badgrin:..

Just starts out with a homeless black guy telling bad jokes and slapping you on the back. Then 4 having an impromptu barber shop hooting match. And finally a couple with rifles and camo just parading around your chair and shouting BLM marching themes. I'll collect the data --- YOU provide the racist detection metrics and analysis. Sounds like a gubermint grant would be NO PROBLEM...
It is a valid means. Its called PTSD. Blacks go through it from the moment they are introduced to the world. Not only that, the parents that are raising them have gone through and continue to go through it. It starts by you hearing a white person use the word ******. Maybe its seeing nothing but white people on TV trying to brainwash you with the idea that white people are the only ones of import. Maybe its the reaction of fear you see in white people eyes when they encounter you. This is if you are lucky and dont experience any direct violence like the Blacks in the hoods do. In their case they see white cops mugging and planting evidence on Black people. Maybe its having a white cop put a gun to your head and calling you a savage ****** at the age of 9. Maybe its being harrassed daily and force to lie on the ground by the cops while they search you just because you are walking to school.

You got to be kidding about TV.. The issue there is the ROLES that black actors portray -- not the % representation.

And I have a bro-in-law who is now serving time (as we all predicted) who ALWAYS told me he wasn't doing nutting in Reno when the police kicked him to ground and tore open the $400 leather jacket we gave him for Christmas or the van that I cosigned for that ended up at the bottom of 2000 ft drop somewhere up the Sierras. Or the drugs that got him kicked out of the most expensive rehab facility I could find for him and caused me to lose a $5000 retainer. After awhile -- I diagnosed myself as being a co-dependent and fixed all that.

You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual..
I on a daily tell Black people to stop defining themselves by white means. This is true more than you realize.

"You put all YOUR worth into THEIR basket and measure yourself by THEIR issues and deviance. You too -- may be mentally ill as defined in the DSR manual.."

Hey --- this couch time is working out for ya --- eh? If you see the cultural/ethnic Values and actions as that incompatible --- then maybe we're close to wrapping up here. Certainly I listened to bro-law's pals give speeches about how they would cut us for another can of inhalants or bag of dope. Values and choices that were pretty appalling. And some -- had families who were in tears and stressed out about not being able to help them.

Not that drugs is the PRIMARY problem in Black America -- but it's a major one. If what you are alluding to is that the fundamental cultural rift is so large -- that we can't integrate and live for the same goals under the same justice system -- then a lot man-hours and history has been wasted.

So here's the political ad --- Perhaps -- MORE CHOICE is the answer. Like choice in education. Where the desperate "family" all in tears about "your plight" is attempting to dumb down the education of your children. Because of low expectations to achieve on standard testing or taking advanced placement. OR -- that same over-protective family is too co-dependent with what THEY see are the problems of black America -- and they are really just pandering and not comprehending what the "patient" really wants. Like public housing and assistance that ALWAYS comes with loss of civic freedoms to live there and a nanny watching your food shopping. Too many aunts in pub housing raising kids get their asses tossed from "assistance" if Junior deals drugs and carries a weapon. For instance.

If this acting "white" is detrimental to YOUR culture and the same percentage of whites consider "acting black" to be the same negative -- you should spend some time proposing changes to governance, justice, representation and all of that. But don't be surprised if that separatist effort surprises a lot of folk who thought the country was well past that kind of proposal.

Is excellence in academics a "white thing"? Healthy families? Love of country? Rule of Law? Plenty of whites have issues with those things also.

Drug use is a sign of a larger problem in the Black community. Its self medication in an attempt to deal with PTSD caused by racist whites and systemic racism. What weird is that racism is effecting whites as well. They cant figure out why they cant get ahead even with their white privilege and they hate seeing Black people like myself that understand the magic formula. You just out work whites and never quit.

There should definitely be more choice in education. No Black person should allow their child to go to a public school if that school doesnt have a curriculum specifically for Black children. One heavy in Black history. Global Black history. Home schooling is seeing a lot of success in the Black community as well. I see no reason to dumb down education once Black children understand their ancestors created it. I hated math until I found out that Africans were the first to come up with complex equations. Black kids rarely see that they are the descendants of the people that built knowledge. Once they understand that they excel.

Proposing changes to the government is something that has been done ad nauseam.. Black people have to take the bull by the horns and disregard the governments reluctance. Its going to have to be grass roots as whites in general dont want to see Blacks succeeding. It makes them uncomfortable and some get violent.

Acting white is a huge detriment to Blacks. We arent white and most of what whites do is damaging to us. The way whites eat and live is not how our people should be doing it.

Excellence in academics is a Black thing not a white thing. We are the ones that started it. We are the ones that had universities before whites did.

Forum List

Back