All Against Trump Except the Voters

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
The irony is obvious. His lack of endorsement from the establishment is mindboggling for a frontrunner in one of the only two major parties. I've seen just about everybody, including conservative pundits and politicians, pile on Trump, yet he keeps winning.

Is the electorate actually taking charge as is the basic tenant of democracy?

Is this a true democratic revolution?

The irony is obvious. His lack of endorsement from the establishment is mindboggling for a frontrunner in one of the only two major parties. I've seen just about everybody, including conservative pundits and politicians, pile on Trump, yet he keeps winning.

No, it's a Republican revolution. The Dems have been revolting against the Party of No for a long time.

The people are "Mad as Hell and Not Going To Take It Anymore!" The Establishment is trying anything to stop him. It gets more and more interesting every day!

No, it's a Republican revolution. The Dems have been revolting against the Party of No for a long time.
Yet Trump is apparently going beyond party line in attracting voters. Perhaps it is a protest vote against the inflexibility and totalitarianism of the monolithic doctrine of political correctness. Or, perhaps america has truly had enough with the rise of thugslivesmatter and the like which is part-and-parcel of the same.

I am guessing the latter.

The Dems have been revolting

They've been revolting for decades.

Republicans are catching up

Democratic revolution might be a bit dramatic.

It is, at the very least, Republicans responding well to "plain talk"

I have underestimated Trump at every turn. And when I hear he polls poorly against Hillary in the general, I wonder if the Democratic strategists will make a mistake by getting comfortable.

Trump is selling the idea that he would shake things up. That could go either way in terms of success or failure in the white house.

40% of 47% of the voters....

you're all so lost and confused.

I have underestimated Trump at every turn. And when I hear he polls poorly against Hillary in the general, I wonder if the Democratic strategists will make a mistake by getting comfortable.

Trump is selling the idea that he would shake things up. That could go either way in terms of success or failure in the white house.
For a hack, that's not bad.

You are a true dingbat.

You are a true dingbat.

only in your rightwingnut fantasy world

of all the votes that have been cast in the republican primaries, the vast majority of republican ballots have been cast for candidates other than trump... fyi

For a hack, that's not bad.
Not sure if you think Trump, or myself, is the hack...but Trump may be in the white house in 2017

the split field gives the illusion of trump as a winning candidate...

shameless rich blowhard pandering to base fear and loathing is sooo meaningful.

America's chickens are roosting, alright! :lol:

Yep, a real accomplishment getting 35% in a 4-5 man field, get back to me when he starts scoring a majority.

Yep, a real accomplishment getting 35% in a 4-5 man field, get back to me when he starts scoring a majority.
It is actually. WTF is wrong is wrong with you? Trump was not my first pick, but ffs sake you can't deny he's a juggernaut.

You have to ask yourself, what is going to stop him? Bernie? The Beast?

It is actually. WTF is wrong is wrong with you? Trump was not my first pick, but ffs sake you can't deny he's a juggernaut.

You have to ask yourself, what is going to stop him? Bernie? The Beast?

No it's a plurality, a majority is 50% + 1. If he were facing any of the three remaining candidates one on one, he'd be losing. You can't call anyone a juggernaut till they consistently get a majority regardless of the field. Hell a 5 point swing in KY and LA to Cruz and Cruz would have swept Sat. In fact Cruz had the single largest margin of victory in NE of any of the races 24.9%. So no, Trump is far from a juggernaut.

Forum List

Back