All eyes on Jeffries as Democrats weigh Biden’s future

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
No Dems came clean about Biden's decline during the last couple of years. This pretty much says that they are in denial as much as Joe is...or...they need to retain power at all costs. The heck with what their voters now want.

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) has found himself at the center of the storm as Democrats weigh the wisdom of keeping President Biden at the top of the ticket following his disastrous debate performance in Atlanta last month.

The Democratic leader is being squeezed between two powerful but opposing forces. On one side is the predilection to rally behind his White House ally for the sake of party unity. On the other is the growing panic within his caucus that the president would be a drag on Democrats up and down the ballot, sinking the party’s chances of flipping control of the House in this year’s elections.

The goal is apparently to get Biden out by Friday, before the RNC dominates the news cycle.

As 45/47 likes to say:

We'll see what happens.

They can't throw him out. I guess the best they can do -- and evidently this is becoming more likely -- is tell him that more and more Democrats will be going public against him.

No bench. The Veep ain't strong. Big problem.

They can't throw him out. I guess the best they can do -- and evidently this is becoming more likely -- is tell him that more and more Democrats will be going public against him.

No bench. The Veep ain't strong. Big problem.

Holy hell.

I agree with all of this.

Overton window breached.

The Democrats have basically went all in to get Biden out.
With all of the media, even all the way down to HuffnPuff calling for his bail out, and increasing Democrats doing the same - this greatly harms Biden's ability to beat anyone.
But - you still Have Nancy Pelosi, Schumer and other top members that have stayed silent or mutter support. Until they straight up call for his bowing out - I don't think he will, because I do not believe he is that aware that so many want him out. His team (THE REAL PEOPLE IN POWER) want to stay in power.
And that team includes Jill Biden.
I honestly do not believe Biden is that aware of it.

No Dems came clean about Biden's decline during the last couple of years. This pretty much says that they are in denial as much as Joe is...or...they need to retain power at all costs. The heck with what their voters now want.

hillary book.jpg

So was Mandela. And that didn't stop the Union of South Africa from elected him or the Nobel Prize committee from giving him an award.

donny compared himself to mandela - & elvis - & MLK - & i believe mothertheresa too. but the sickening worst when marjorie taylor green used jesus' name & trump in the same sentence after he called himself the chosen one.

Until the night of the debate, there was no reason for anyone to be concerned.
You didn't like Biden. Because he wasn't on your side. ^Shrug^.

Actually, there has been plenty of reason to be concerned. Entertainers in Russia, the KSA, and elsewhere have been mocking Sleepy Joe for years as a dotard.

Why do you think Iran decided to launch October 9th, and Russia and Ukraine decided to commence their war during Biden's reign?

Until the night of the debate, there was no reason for anyone to be concerned.
You didn't like Biden. Because he wasn't on your side. ^Shrug^.

TRANSLATION: Until the debate exposed the unscripted Joe Biden for the cognitive decline he HAS BEEN DEALING WITH THE LAST COUPLE YEARS, all was well.

Actually, there has been plenty of reason to be concerned. Entertainers in Russia, the KSA, and elsewhere have been mocking Sleepy Joe for years as a dotard.

Why do you think Iran decided to launch October 9th, and Russia and Ukraine decided to commence their war during Biden's reign?
Iran didn't launch Oct 9th. Hamas did. Right under the noses of the vaunted Israeli intelligence along one of the most heavily surveilled borders in the world.
Russia would have invaded Ukraine regardless of who was President.
Again, as always, not really sure what reality you people live in.

Forum List

Back