All Four Prosecutors Resign In Disgust

You suspect that Trump will be voted out based on what? The 'stellar' cast of nominees that you on the left have come up with to challenge him? How the Democratic agenda 'resonates' with the American people? How badly the economy has done under Trump? How few jobs have been created under his economic policies? I hate to point out the obvious here, White but people are doing far better under Trump's leadership than they were under Barack Obama's. Why would they vote to put progressives back in power when it's very likely your agenda will bring back another recession and cost them their jobs once again?
i laugh every time y’all tout about the economy. The economy has performed the same under Trump as it did during the last few years of Obama. No significant difference, yet it was scorched earth under Obama and the best economy ever under trump. Which year did he get the 4-5% GDP. Remember how horrible it was that Obama never broke 3%?! Trump sure showed him! Well at least he got rid of the debt and deficit, right?! Haha

Factually false.
Prove it

You made the claim
Document it, or be a liar.
What claim do you dispute? I’ll be happen to document it

Document any of it.

trump and the far right radical extremists have been peddling the lie that Biden stopped an investigation into Berisma for his son. Which the exact opposite is true.

Now here is trump and barr stepping in to stop the proper sentencing and imprisonment of roger stone. They already did it with fynn. These two men have either plead guilty or have been found guilty. They are felons who should be going to prison for their crimes.

This makes 2 trump cronies who trump and barr have intervened to prevent proper justice and prison terms.

All four of the prosecutors in the stone case have quit. Even the prosecutors are disgusted with the corruption of trump. They worked all this time. Now trump and barr step in, make a mockery of our justice and the hard work those prosecutors did for so long.

This is just blatant corruption and disgusting.

All four Roger Stone prosecutors resign from case after DOJ backpedals on sentencing recommendation

Trump is no better than a mobster

At this point everyone who supports trump, especially those in power who assist him in his illegal and unconstitutional actions, are TRAITORS and ENEMIES of the people. When this is over, trump is finally ousted, and a PATRIOT is in the white house, ALL of these people need to be dealt with as the anti-American traitors they have proven to be!

and NOT probation.

Not to worry - The AG for State of NY and SDNY will be waiting the Dumpster on 1-20-21 with a set of tiny handcuffs. Not necessarily for actions taken as president. He's an unindicted co-conspirator in the Cohen case and other campaign finance violations. Also, a likelihood of tax evasion and money laundering. Oh Happy Day :)

I laugh
You are going to be one sad little mother fucker.

trump and the far right radical extremists have been peddling the lie that Biden stopped an investigation into Berisma for his son. Which the exact opposite is true.

Now here is trump and barr stepping in to stop the proper sentencing and imprisonment of roger stone. They already did it with fynn. These two men have either plead guilty or have been found guilty. They are felons who should be going to prison for their crimes.

This makes 2 trump cronies who trump and barr have intervened to prevent proper justice and prison terms.

All four of the prosecutors in the stone case have quit. Even the prosecutors are disgusted with the corruption of trump. They worked all this time. Now trump and barr step in, make a mockery of our justice and the hard work those prosecutors did for so long.

All four Roger Stone prosecutors resign from case after DOJ backpedals on sentencing recommendation
“trump and the far right radical extremists…”

Actually, that’s a lie most – if not all – on the right have attempted to propagate.

Rightists overall have become radical, extreme, and dishonest.
A4D62CA4-0982-40F7-B63F-E06F80C27680.jpeg

Nothing, and nothing else is needed. You jumped right in to prove your shameless mendacity in abject subservience to your Dear Leader, and thus to make my case. That was a valuable assist, and so, thanks for that ... I guess.
I wasnt around in 1860

but I wonder is Americans were any more divided then than now

liberals are almost hysterical over trump and its just getting worse
Ain't it great though. Trump has gotten so much done while they constantly clean the piss off themselves. IN 3 YRS............imagine

Donald Johnny Angel Trump.............America sings to you...................Donald Johnny Angel

Really, what has he got done? He is given credit for what was done b4 he was in office.

The stock market shot to the moon the day after he was elected. Your nickels have turned to dimes in 3.5 yrs.

Prove it.

Nov 10, 2016...........Up over 200 and 1% for the day...............Dow 18,600 Today it is 29,462...................up near 200......total is 64% in 3.5 yrs 18.28 average annualized over 3.5 yrs

You knew this though.

This is the way they do it in Russia. Always has been. Prosecutors, judges and juries don't mete out sentences. An authoritarian prick metes out sentences.

Donnie Dumpster and his "New Roy Cohn" are subverting our democracy. The DOJ is entirely under their thumb and thoroughly politicized. And now he has provided another crook and Trump crony Horsey-Mouthed personal attorney a secret portal in which to spew his Ukraine conspiracy theories.

Billy needs to be under investigation by both congress and by the DC Bar - Ultimately impeached and DIS-Barred. He's a criminal, just like everyone else in this pathetic mob family.

F U you Fat, Orange POS. You didn't meddle in the Stone case and he wasn't working for your campaign MY ASS.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"our democracy" REEEEE

LOL

Republic, dunce. We are republic.

I love it when the left wants to give Barry credit for economic success that he had little to nothing to do with, Slade! The economy started coming back strong just as soon as the Democrats got "shellacked" in the first mid term election and no longer could ram job killing legislation like ObamaCare through Congress! Obama had nothing to do with the energy boom that drove job growth...he opposed fracking and Big Oil! He was the guy who told us all his plan was to make electricity much more expensive by closing down all the coal burning plants and passing Cap & Trade legislation!

Oh, he wasn't shy about taking credit for the increase in oil and natural gas production but that's laughable when you examine WHERE those increases took place! On lands that Barry controlled...production went down. On lands he didn't...production went up DRAMATICALLY!
Oh yes, I’ve heard those lines too. Regardless of who you credit for the economy the 3% and deficit lines were both major points of critique for Obama, they were promises by Trump to turn around, they haven’t improved under Trump, yet he is being credited for the greatest economy ever. And you don’t seem the irony!!! Haha, what a joke

I look at more than just the end numbers, Slade! I look at one President who's working with almost a zero interest rate from the Fed for the longest time in US history compared to another that has had to absorb 5 rate increases since he was elected. I look at one President who allowed our international competitors to run roughshod over us and compare that President with one that took a principled stand against those same competitors...hit them with tariffs...and got them to stop screwing us so badly. I look at one President who understands what induces hiring and growth by the Private Sector and one who never could figure out why he couldn't get investors to risk their capital! Trump plays chess with the economy...Obama used to lose at tic tack toe!
oh come on... trump has been working with rates between .39% and 2.16% averaging closer to 1%. Your other points are just subjective observations. You’ve glosses right over my point to try and focus on this crap. Come on man. I’m not making a case that Trump has destroyed the economy. I’m just saying he is full of shit when it comes to the economic talking points.

best scenario would be to get Trump out of the White House. Get the Reps in control of the house and Dems in control of the senate.

That is actually true, the interest rates Trump has been working with were low. So were the rates his predecessor had, with major difference; at the beginning of his presidency Trump didn't have trillion dollar stimulus to boost the economy.
Yet Trump has exceeded the deficit spending of Obama... without a recession and an economy in need of bail out. How does that compute for you?

They're close.

Link?

Let see. Found guilty by a 12 person jury of his peers on all 7 felony counts. Continued to make public and twitter statements after the judge put him under a gag order leading up to and during the trial, but that did not keep him quiet or keep him from threatening to kill a witness against him in writing as "Prepare to die cocksucker". Now President Dipshit Trump says even the sentence is unfair, and Barr has stepped in to change the recommended sentencing, causing all four of the federal prosecutors that prosecuted and won the case to resign in protest, one after another.
This kind of interference will probably piss off the judge. I would not be surprised if she doesn't go with the original guidelines or worse. I suspect Trump will pardon Stone before the end of the month. I also suspect Trump will be voted out in November.

You suspect that Trump will be voted out based on what? The 'stellar' cast of nominees that you on the left have come up with to challenge him? How the Democratic agenda 'resonates' with the American people? How badly the economy has done under Trump? How few jobs have been created under his economic policies? I hate to point out the obvious here, White but people are doing far better under Trump's leadership than they were under Barack Obama's. Why would they vote to put progressives back in power when it's very likely your agenda will bring back another recession and cost them their jobs once again?
i laugh every time y’all tout about the economy. The economy has performed the same under Trump as it did during the last few years of Obama. No significant difference, yet it was scorched earth under Obama and the best economy ever under trump. Which year did he get the 4-5% GDP. Remember how horrible it was that Obama never broke 3%?! Trump sure showed him! Well at least he got rid of the debt and deficit, right?! Haha

You've been laughing for three years straight, and the way it's going you'll be laughing for several more. Consider contacting Guinness world records for longest laugh due to the economy, you'll be breaking your own record over and over. ;)
Wow, that was an amazing point. Good one!

My comment was not any worse than yours about last few years of Barry's economy, that was all dependent on QE and pumping the money into system. I'm not defending the deficit spending, nor I like it regardless who's in office. Your problem is you don't count where the rest of the money comes from, and where did it go. Low unemployment brings more money in, less people on food stamps means less money goes out. Tax cuts means more money in our pockets. Military got much needed boost to get back their lost strength. All that while making new trade deals and renegotiating old one, and when all takes effect, it will pave the way to lower deficits, and stop borrowing. Too complicated?

We reject autocratic rule of a small rich cabal of unprincipled, corrupt enablers of the lying corrupt president trump.
As opposed to a small rich cabal of unprincipled, corrupt FBI agents running a counterintelligence operation against a duly elected President and attempting to overturn the will of the people?
Dipshit Donny brought it on himself. It started when he used Russian hacked stolen information (at his request) and Kermlin directed disinformation campaigns to sucker good Americans into supporting him, and then swore his benefactors (the Russians) had nothing to do with the win, that undermined our free election. Then the lies and corruption just kept on coming. We've had it. He totally sucks. He needs to go build Trump Moscow and get the fuck out of here and take his crooked bottom feeding cronies with him.
Wow, you really have it bad, don't you? If you have any friends they should stage an intervention.

We reject autocratic rule of a small rich cabal of unprincipled, corrupt enablers of the lying corrupt president trump.
As opposed to a small rich cabal of unprincipled, corrupt FBI agents running a counterintelligence operation against a duly elected President and attempting to overturn the will of the people?
Dipshit Donny brought it on himself. It started when he used Russian hacked stolen information (at his request) and Kermlin directed disinformation campaigns to sucker good Americans into supporting him, and then swore his benefactors (the Russians) had nothing to do with the win, that undermined our free election. Then the lies and corruption just kept on coming. We've had it. He totally sucks. He needs to go build Trump Moscow and get the fuck out of here and take his crooked bottom feeding cronies with him.

Have you been in a coma for awhile?

Wow, you really have it bad, don't you? If you have any friends they should stage an intervention.

It seems more like x*nax is wearing off. Where do they get all that stuff?

All of the Trump Humpers who are cheering this lawlessness on just remember one day there will be a Democrat in the WH and what goes around comes around.

What they should do is stop screaming about Biden and corruption. All they're screaming about is a lie. He didn't do what they accuse him of doing.

trump has basically done what they say Biden did but didn't do.

Do they have a problem with trump doing what they say Biden did?

NO they don't.

Which means all this about Biden is nothing but total BS. The only reason they are pretending to have a problem with what they say Biden did is they are using it as a weapon against Biden.

These people are the worst people in our nation.

This is the way they do it in Russia. Always has been. Prosecutors, judges and juries don't mete out sentences. An authoritarian prick metes out sentences.

Donnie Dumpster and his "New Roy Cohn" are subverting our democracy. The DOJ is entirely under their thumb and thoroughly politicized. And now he has provided another crook and Trump crony Horsey-Mouthed personal attorney a secret portal in which to spew his Ukraine conspiracy theories.

Billy needs to be under investigation by both congress and by the DC Bar - Ultimately impeached and DIS-Barred. He's a criminal, just like everyone else in this pathetic mob family.

F U you Fat, Orange POS. You didn't meddle in the Stone case and he wasn't working for your campaign MY ASS.

"our democracy" REEEEE

LOL

Republic, dunce. We are republic.

Not getting into this debate ever again. An argument can be made for either or both. Arguing about it is stoopid and ends up in circles. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh yes, I’ve heard those lines too. Regardless of who you credit for the economy the 3% and deficit lines were both major points of critique for Obama, they were promises by Trump to turn around, they haven’t improved under Trump, yet he is being credited for the greatest economy ever. And you don’t seem the irony!!! Haha, what a joke

I look at more than just the end numbers, Slade! I look at one President who's working with almost a zero interest rate from the Fed for the longest time in US history compared to another that has had to absorb 5 rate increases since he was elected. I look at one President who allowed our international competitors to run roughshod over us and compare that President with one that took a principled stand against those same competitors...hit them with tariffs...and got them to stop screwing us so badly. I look at one President who understands what induces hiring and growth by the Private Sector and one who never could figure out why he couldn't get investors to risk their capital! Trump plays chess with the economy...Obama used to lose at tic tack toe!
oh come on... trump has been working with rates between .39% and 2.16% averaging closer to 1%. Your other points are just subjective observations. You’ve glosses right over my point to try and focus on this crap. Come on man. I’m not making a case that Trump has destroyed the economy. I’m just saying he is full of shit when it comes to the economic talking points.

best scenario would be to get Trump out of the White House. Get the Reps in control of the house and Dems in control of the senate.

My points are subjective? Have Fed rates NOT been raised 5 times since Trump was elected? Have we not had to absorb the effects of imposing tariffs on our trading "partners" to get them to stop screwing us over...something that should have been done YEARS ago? I haven't glossed over anything. I've given concrete examples of why I think Trump has done a much better job with the economy than Obama did and why I think that will continue in the future.
You glossed over my points to jump to your points. The tariffs... or taxes that Americans have paid have not proven to be effective yet. China is still doing the same crap they’ve always done. And the Fed bumps have been minimal and not a valid excuse for Trump not even coming close to hitting the numbers he promised. Fact is the economy is in the same state as it was before Trump took over. Back then it was scorched earth.... now it’s the best ever... Trump is full of shit
Trade tariffs were for a reason and it worked
How so?

Factually false.
Prove it

You made the claim
Document it, or be a liar.
What claim do you dispute? I’ll be happen to document it

Document any of it.
I don't know what you're disputing. You want me to document that Trump did not eclipse 3% GDP annual growth during his presidency? Isn't that common knowledge? Name a point of mine that you don't think is true and I'll happily back it up. Everything I said is common knowledge though. Yelling FALSE doesn't mean a thing. What do you think is false?

You mean the Democrat jackbooted plants posing as prosecutors who's covers were blown when it was discovered that the recommended punishment for the crime was far above and beyond similar instances in the past?

All 4 were caught lying....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...o_lied_to_doj_about_roger_stone_sentence.html

Apparently, we're supposed to be upset that a group of four prosecutors, who told the Department of Justice one thing about what they'd recommend as a sentence for former Trump adviser Roger Stone and then told a federal judge another, are out of that job.

According to National Review:

All four Justice Department prosecutors who sought seven to nine years of jail time for Roger Stone have withdrawn from the case after reportedly misleading DOJ officials over the sentencing recommendation.

That is actually true, the interest rates Trump has been working with were low. So were the rates his predecessor had, with major difference; at the beginning of his presidency Trump didn't have trillion dollar stimulus to boost the economy.
Yet Trump has exceeded the deficit spending of Obama... without a recession and an economy in need of bail out. How does that compute for you?

They're close.

Link?
Which President Rang Up the Highest Budget Deficit?

President Donald Trump: Total Actual plus Budgeted = $4.040 trillion, a 20% increase. That's one reason why so many argue that Trump may not be better than Obama for the economy. Trump did not have to fight a recession during his term. It's usually better to have contractionary fiscal policy during an expansion instead of adding to the nation's debt.

• FY 2021 - $1.068 trillion.
  • FY 2020 - $1.101 trillion.
  • FY 2019 - $1.092 trillion.
  • FY 2018 - $779 billion.

President Barack Obama: Total = $6.785 trillion, a 57% increase.

• FY 2017 - $666 billion. Although Trump requested additional spending, Congress did not approve it.
  • FY 2016 - $585 billion.
  • FY 2015 - $438 billion.
  • FY 2014 - $485 billion.

Let see. Found guilty by a 12 person jury of his peers on all 7 felony counts. Continued to make public and twitter statements after the judge put him under a gag order leading up to and during the trial, but that did not keep him quiet or keep him from threatening to kill a witness against him in writing as "Prepare to die cocksucker". Now President Dipshit Trump says even the sentence is unfair, and Barr has stepped in to change the recommended sentencing, causing all four of the federal prosecutors that prosecuted and won the case to resign in protest, one after another.
This kind of interference will probably piss off the judge. I would not be surprised if she doesn't go with the original guidelines or worse. I suspect Trump will pardon Stone before the end of the month. I also suspect Trump will be voted out in November.

You've been laughing for three years straight, and the way it's going you'll be laughing for several more. Consider contacting Guinness world records for longest laugh due to the economy, you'll be breaking your own record over and over. ;)

My comment was not any worse than yours about last few years of Barry's economy, that was all dependent on QE and pumping the money into system. I'm not defending the deficit spending, nor I like it regardless who's in office. Your problem is you don't count where the rest of the money comes from, and where did it go. Low unemployment brings more money in, less people on food stamps means less money goes out. Tax cuts means more money in our pockets. Military got much needed boost to get back their lost strength. All that while making new trade deals and renegotiating old one, and when all takes effect, it will pave the way to lower deficits, and stop borrowing. Too complicated?
You're acting like Trump hasn't been pumping money into the economy even though his spending has far exceeded Obama's. Care to address that point?
If your argument is "Wait and see" then save your breath, that is a cop out.

You're acting like Trump hasn't been pumping money into the economy even though his spending has far exceeded Obama's. Care to address that point?
If your argument is "Wait and see" then save your breath, that is a cop out.

"You're acting like Trump hasn't been pumping money into the economy even though his spending has far exceeded Obama's"

"pumping money into the economy"

nice spin!

you cons are so good with spin....

and here I thought he was refusing to help balance the budget by INCREASING SPENDING and worsening our budget woes!

nope....

"pumping money (not his...)....into the economy...."

and you also failed to mention that when you say "pumping money into the economy" you really mean he is making himself richer at the tax payers expense by spending s0 much time at his own properties....

so if I promise to make myself richer....(don't worry....I'll call it "pumping money into the economy") at your expense will you vote for me, too?

what if i promise to mock and ridicule everyone you hate?

will you vote for me then?

Forum List

Back