All Hail: Sharpton's Creepy Obama Image

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
First Chis Rock saying Obama is the boss..like our mommy and daddy and then this on PmsNBCwtf?

By Mark Finkelstein | February 06, 2013 | 19:41
A A

Have a look at the image of President Obama that Al Sharpton repeatedly displayed during a segment of his MSNBC show this evening on the theme that the Obama agenda on immigration and gun control is gaining traction.

It shows a stern-faced President Obama superimposed against the backdrop of a massive crowd. At one point, Sharpton displayed a graphic reading "Taking Control." More after the jump.

2013-02-06MSNBCPNObama_zps57ae66e6.jpg

Read more: All Hail: Sharpton's Creepy Obama Image | NewsBusters

First Chis Rock saying Obama is the boss..like our mommy and daddy and then this on PmsNBCwtf?

A A

Have a look at the image of President Obama that Al Sharpton repeatedly displayed during a segment of his MSNBC show this evening on the theme that the Obama agenda on immigration and gun control is gaining traction.

It shows a stern-faced President Obama superimposed against the backdrop of a massive crowd. At one point, Sharpton displayed a graphic reading "Taking Control." More after the jump.

And what does this have to do with the price of tea in china or anything else? Just about anyone can morph images. There're all over the net.

A A

And what does this have to do with the price of tea in china or anything else? Just about anyone can morph images. There're all over the net.

Because this is a fake picture. But i guess it is appropriate....he is a fake president! And Sharpton's a fake reverend. So this doesn't surprise me!

It reminds me of any commie dictator.

Give a man a ant hill and he'll make it into a mountain, stand on it, and declare himself king of the world.

That MSNBC would give that phony bastard and race pimp a daily show besmirches the entire reputation of NBC tv news.

Chris Rock was correct. To black people obama IS seen as the Daddy. What they want is not a president, but a parent! We have millions of people in the US, entire communities of black people who are so hungry for parenting that they have adopted their own father. Al Sharpton reiterates this concept. Take Control, be my Daddy.

This is almost heartbreakingly sad.

A A

It doesn't have anything to do with anything, unless the White House endorced the picture, which is very highly unlikely. This is just another straw for right wing Obama haters to grasp at. If, during the Bush administration, a Bush supporter had done something similar, and I imagine that did happen, we wouldn't hear a peep from these people. But because it is someone who supports Obama, and who is BLACK (oh the horror), then it means Obama is trying to take over the world and be a dictator. It's scary stuff alright, but not the picture, rather the interpretation these right wingers are putting on it.

Last edited:
It reminds me of any commie dictator.

Give a man a ant hill and he'll make it into a mountain, stand on it, and declare himself king of the world.

Obama has not endorced that picture and probably knew nothing about it.

did any of you cons see the crowds at the swearing in ceremony?

those crowds were real folks.

And yes the leader of the free world is allowed to make stern faces.

you people have lost your minds

A A

You really have issues, and no life.

I can't watch Sharpton anymore.
He doesn't talk he screams through the whole show.
And every show is the same....
Attack
Attack
Attack.

Every night,every show he screams about the big bad republicans.

I can't watch Sharpton anymore.
He doesn't talk he screams through the whole show.
And every show is the same....
Attack
Attack
Attack.

Every night,every show he screams about the big bad republicans.

LOL and on Fox, all the commentators continually scream, bitch and revile anything democratic. I imagine NBC has put on Sharpton as a reflection of all the attention crazy, extremist Fox commentators get reviling the democrats.

Chris Rock was correct. To black people obama IS seen as the Daddy. What they want is not a president, but a parent! We have millions of people in the US, entire communities of black people who are so hungry for parenting that they have adopted their own father. Al Sharpton reiterates this concept. Take Control, be my Daddy.

Pathetic is what it is.

You are probably more right than you know. I had a job as a consultant in the DC Public Schools. Suffice it to say I was one of 3 non-black people in the entire building. When Obama was elected, every single person had an image of either Obama, Obama and his family or both put up at their desk. Then, they made, what I can only liken to a shrine to Obama (or perhaps and altar). A table was placed in a corner made by cubicle partitions and there were pictures of Obama in many poses and with his family and he and Michelle. Some were pinned to the wall, others were set in frames on the table.

Seriously creepy stuff. I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. Oh, and don't anyone say anything bad or negative about him. (I'm not talking about me, I have a healthy sense of self-preservation, I know when to keep my mouth shut.) But, if any of the other black people said anything even mildly negative. At least two, if not more people would shout and argue him or her down and put them in their place. They are NOT to say anything bad about Obama! Ever!

It doesn't have anything to do with anything, unless the White House endorced the picture, which is very highly unlikely. This is just another straw for right wing Obama haters to grasp at. If, during the Bush administration, a Bush supporter had done something similar, and I imagine that did happen, we wouldn't hear a peep from these people. But because it is someone who supports Obama, and who is BLACK (oh the horror), then it means Obama is trying to take over the world and be a dictator. It's scary stuff alright, but not the picture, rather the interpretation these right wingers are putting on it.

Who's your daddy?

Bush was a god to the right while he built and caused a world wide economic crash and lied us into war

Forum List

Back