All Hail: Sharpton's Creepy Obama Image

And what does this have to do with the price of tea in china or anything else? Just about anyone can morph images. There're all over the net.

It doesn't have anything to do with anything, unless the White House endorced the picture, which is very highly unlikely. This is just another straw for right wing Obama haters to grasp at. If, during the Bush administration, a Bush supporter had done something similar, and I imagine that did happen, we wouldn't hear a peep from these people. But because it is someone who supports Obama, and who is BLACK (oh the horror), then it means Obama is trying to take over the world and be a dictator. It's scary stuff alright, but not the picture, rather the interpretation these right wingers are putting on it.

Media images (even if only seen by hundreds, since it was on MSLSD), rarely have nothing to do with anything. They are put out for reason, by people who are pushing an agenda. Just because Hitler didn't personally approve what the Volkisher Beizetung! was printing doesn't mean they were not pushing the Nazi agenda. Media and politicians have been doing this for a while now. You shouldn't be so naive.

Useless disclaimer: No, I'm not saying Obama and Hitler are the same thing. That's not my point. I'm simply using an extreme example of the same type of media based agenda pushing has been occurring for nearly 100 years now. Especially in cults of personality, which I think it's indisputable that Obama has. People liked Clinton, but they didn't have shrines to him.

Chris Rock was correct. To black people obama IS seen as the Daddy. What they want is not a president, but a parent! We have millions of people in the US, entire communities of black people who are so hungry for parenting that they have adopted their own father. Al Sharpton reiterates this concept. Take Control, be my Daddy.

This is almost heartbreakingly sad.

You are probably more right than you know. I had a job as a consultant in the DC Public Schools. Suffice it to say I was one of 3 non-black people in the entire building. When Obama was elected, every single person had an image of either Obama, Obama and his family or both put up at their desk. Then, they made, what I can only liken to a shrine to Obama (or perhaps and altar). A table was placed in a corner made by cubicle partitions and there were pictures of Obama in many poses and with his family and he and Michelle. Some were pinned to the wall, others were set in frames on the table.

Seriously creepy stuff. I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. Oh, and don't anyone say anything bad or negative about him. (I'm not talking about me, I have a healthy sense of self-preservation, I know when to keep my mouth shut.) But, if any of the other black people said anything even mildly negative. At least two, if not more people would shout and argue him or her down and put them in their place. They are NOT to say anything bad about Obama! Ever!

They keep obama's picture like they would a family picture. Saying anything bad about obama is like insulting their family. I know precisely how right I am.

Chris Rock was correct. To black people obama IS seen as the Daddy. What they want is not a president, but a parent! We have millions of people in the US, entire communities of black people who are so hungry for parenting that they have adopted their own father. Al Sharpton reiterates this concept. Take Control, be my Daddy.

You are probably more right than you know. I had a job as a consultant in the DC Public Schools. Suffice it to say I was one of 3 non-black people in the entire building. When Obama was elected, every single person had an image of either Obama, Obama and his family or both put up at their desk. Then, they made, what I can only liken to a shrine to Obama (or perhaps and altar). A table was placed in a corner made by cubicle partitions and there were pictures of Obama in many poses and with his family and he and Michelle. Some were pinned to the wall, others were set in frames on the table.

Seriously creepy stuff. I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. Oh, and don't anyone say anything bad or negative about him. (I'm not talking about me, I have a healthy sense of self-preservation, I know when to keep my mouth shut.) But, if any of the other black people said anything even mildly negative. At least two, if not more people would shout and argue him or her down and put them in their place. They are NOT to say anything bad about Obama! Ever!

They keep obama's picture like they would a family picture. Saying anything bad about obama is like insulting their family. I know precisely how right I am.

If I were to gauge, I'd say you could sooner call their mama a whore than say Michelle has a big ass.

I can't figure the left out.

First Bush was this Imbecile who could not put two words together.

Then he's this dictator with all this power who single-handedly destroyed the world...
All by his lonesome.

Where were the Democrats while this was going on.

Bush the all powerful wizard.
Merlin must be pissed.

Last edited:

First Bush was this Imbecile who couldn't not put two words together.

Then he's this dictator with all this power who single-handedly destroyed the world...
All by his lonesome.

Merlin must be pissed.
Oh, they were busy enabling him.

USAPATRIOT Act passed 99-1 in the Senate.

Stood meekly aside while the DHS and TSA were foisted upon us.

The Senate democratics demanded a second vote on attacking Iraq, so they could show off their interventionist warmonger chops.

They mostly all threw in with NCLB.

Were all for bloated transportation, ag and omnibus spending sprees.

Gave only token resistance to Medicare D (which they had wanted for decades).

And those are just off the top of my head.

It doesn't have anything to do with anything, unless the White House endorced the picture, which is very highly unlikely. This is just another straw for right wing Obama haters to grasp at. If, during the Bush administration, a Bush supporter had done something similar, and I imagine that did happen, we wouldn't hear a peep from these people. But because it is someone who supports Obama, and who is BLACK (oh the horror), then it means Obama is trying to take over the world and be a dictator. It's scary stuff alright, but not the picture, rather the interpretation these right wingers are putting on it.

Media images (even if only seen by hundreds, since it was on MSLSD), rarely have nothing to do with anything. They are put out for reason, by people who are pushing an agenda. Just because Hitler didn't personally approve what the Volkisher Beizetung! was printing doesn't mean they were not pushing the Nazi agenda. Media and politicians have been doing this for a while now. You shouldn't be so naive.

Useless disclaimer: No, I'm not saying Obama and Hitler are the same thing. That's not my point. I'm simply using an extreme example of the same type of media based agenda pushing has been occurring for nearly 100 years now. Especially in cults of personality, which I think it's indisputable that Obama has. People liked Clinton, but they didn't have shrines to him.

Why if i'm being quoted isn't this showing what i said - it looks like you're responding to me, but this isn't my post...it's Esmeralda's. Wierd!

It reminds me of any commie dictator.

Give a man a ant hill and he'll make it into a mountain, stand on it, and declare himself king of the world.

Obama has not endorced that picture and probably knew nothing about it.

He probably didn't....but if Sharpton backs Obama it was pretty stupid of him to put that picture up there! He knew damn well what the reaction would be. Do you actually think he's helping Obama by doing this? Do you think it's ok that he does this knowing the backlash he'll get? Sharptons an idiot!

First Bush was this Imbecile who could not put two words together.

All by his lonesome.

Merlin must be pissed.

Cheney was his brain

You know that has been said a million times but just lie about it

It reminds me of any commie dictator.

Give a man a ant hill and he'll make it into a mountain, stand on it, and declare himself king of the world.

Obama has not endorced that picture and probably knew nothing about it.

He probably didn't....but if Sharpton backs Obama it was pretty stupid of him to put that picture up there! He knew damn well what the reaction would be. Do you actually think he's helping Obama by doing this? Do you think it's ok that he does this knowing the backlash he'll get? Sharptons an idiot!

the leader of the free world is not allowed to make "stern" faces?

that rule only apply when its a black faced president?

Wow....that is really sick!! :cuckoo:

did any of you cons see the crowds at the swearing in ceremony?

those crowds were real folks.

And yes the leader of the free world is allowed to make stern faces.

you people have lost your minds

Stern face....LOL! That's an arrogant face....a face of someone that thinks they're better than everyone else and he can do what he wants.

I can't watch Sharpton anymore.
He doesn't talk he screams through the whole show.
And every show is the same....
Attack
Attack
Attack.

Every night,every show he screams about the big bad republicans.

LOL and on Fox, all the commentators continually scream, bitch and revile anything democratic. I imagine NBC has put on Sharpton as a reflection of all the attention crazy, extremist Fox commentators get reviling the democrats.

Lol! I bet you've never watched Fox, you're just repeating what others say that also don't know shit about Fox. There's not ONE commentator on Fox that is anywhere close to being crazy as Sharpton, or Chrissy Matthews! Lol! That's funny!

Forum List

Back