All I know is......

And if Trumpy really wants to make America great again, he should suggest legislation to eliminate taxes from IRA withdrawals for us seniors.
We need more and higher taxes, not less of them.

Go suck some cheesy sweaty balls or something. :cuckoo:
I will let you suck me, sweetie. Hows that?

That doesn't work for me, faggot. How about a swift kick in the balls with a steel-toed boot? When you bend over from the pain, the next ones in your face, or it could go vice-versa, IDGAF.

I kick you in the face, you fall to ground, then I kick you in the balls.

Take your pick.

And if Trumpy really wants to make America great again, he should suggest legislation to eliminate taxes from IRA withdrawals for us seniors.

That doesn't work for me, faggot. How about a swift kick in the balls with a steel-toed boot? When you bend over from the pain, the next ones in your face, or it could go vice-versa, IDGAF.

Take your pick.
Come and visit me, sweetie pie, and try.

Take your pick.

I'm not into faggotry.

I'm not soliciting faggotry, either.

Take your pick.

I'm not into faggotry.

I am here guy, just waiting for you. When can I expect a visit?

Take your pick.

I'm not into faggotry.

Half-past never, faggot.

Take your pick.

I'm not into faggotry.

Half-past never, faggot.
You said you were coming to kick me in the balls. Having second thoughts, big girl?

I said I ain't doing a damn thing but kicking your mudpuddle-deep on a sidewalk on a hot summer day's self but kicking you in the balls and the face. The order is your choice. :)

You come around here and expect to be ventilated. I don't play.

No one seems to be able to do it or...cares enough to do it. I do believe the largest increase in the national debt occurred during the last 8 years

Not to interfere with YOUR ignorance and the 2 other nitwits who gave you "stars" for your imbecility.......the facts are

Obama increased the debt by 67% (given the unemployment rate of 700,000 per month, the 2 unpaid wars and Medicare Disadvantage, that is pretty darn good.)

Whereas, our beloved GWB increased the debt by 101%.......mostly with the trickle down tax scam.

To further help you nitwits..101 is BIGGER than 67.
You're welcome

G Dub was abysmal as well, agreed!

No one seems to be able to do it or...cares enough to do it. I do believe the largest increase in the national debt occurred during the last 8 years

Not to interfere with YOUR ignorance and the 2 other nitwits who gave you "stars" for your imbecility.......the facts are

Obama increased the debt by 67% (given the unemployment rate of 700,000 per month, the 2 unpaid wars and Medicare Disadvantage, that is pretty darn good.)

Whereas, our beloved GWB increased the debt by 101%.......mostly with the trickle down tax scam.

To further help you nitwits..101 is BIGGER than 67.
You're welcome

Bush went from $5.727 trillion to $10.626 trillion.
Obama went from $10.626 trillion to $19.947 trillion.

87.7% is bigger than 85.5%.
$9.321 trillion is a fuck of a lot more than $4.899 trillion.

Funny how some people default interpreting "Make America Great" as "give me more free perks". It's not like elderly aren't already getting plenty at the expense of the young.
like?

Like social security, medicare, medicaid, state pensions etc.
ss is their own money.

insurance all use

earned as job benefit.

next?

And medicare is paid for.

RWNJs - Theres a reason they're called "entitlements".

People are entitled to them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And medicare is paid for.

LOL!

Bush went from $5.727 trillion to $10.626 trillion.
Obama went from $10.626 trillion to $19.947 trillion.

87.7% is bigger than 85.5%.
$9.321 trillion is a fuck of a lot more than $4.899 trillion.

You must be relying of FOX's estimates....Check out some better consensus

We got along quite well with those tax brackets

IF, you want to go to those tax rates, of course, the brackets would have to be adjusted for inflation and we'd have to change the withholding for Social Security and Medicare. Agreed?

Do any of you young people ever consider that if there was no SS that your elderly grandmother mother old aunt or uncle would be living in your house. or grandma would have been living with your parents so they could not afford to help you with college, childcare or money.

No, people would do as they did in the past. My four grandparents came from the Old Country around the turn of the century (the last one). None had more than a grade school education. There was no Social Security. My Mother's parents started with my grandfather driving a horse drawn milk wagon and she never worked outside of the home. When he passed away, after they had been married over 50 years, they owned a number of apartment buildings in Chicago. Grandmother lived to 102, though it was insane that she got a monthly check for SS. Never had to work, lived in a beautiful home and then a condo. The other pair started working on farms and she worked for a deli and later bought her own. They also owned the farm and both lived comfortable until they died.

The difference is, they knew they were personally responsible for their own well being. Oh, my Mom's parents put all three kids through college. What's wrong too with taking care of one's own parents?

Both Bush and Obama were horrible.

One cause he's and idiot, the other cause he's unamerican

Forum List

Back