All of politics is filled with butthurt liberals crying about Trump coming to the Whitehouse

So you initiated a thread to cry about the crying. They'll prolly stop now. And then of course you'll stop.

It's crying to point out the obvious? :lmao:

Then it is crying to point out Hillary lost, elections have consequences, and liberals are just going to have to accept it?

:lmao:

Don't know, don't care. She's toast, don't miss her a bit. Guess I don't worry about liberals like you do, or worry about you like they do.
I don't worry about liberals in 19 days you will be out of power. Also soon we will have a conservative supreme court! Thanks to Obama and Hillary's incompetence.

Liberals have been out of power before and have struggled back into power.

That's the mistake conservatives make. We win, think it's won for good and stop working against liberalism, and they worm their ways back into power.

That is a mistake we should not make again.

Someone can't tell the difference between classical liberalism and neoliberalism.

So you initiated a thread to cry about the crying. They'll prolly stop now. And then of course you'll stop.

Then it is crying to point out Hillary lost, elections have consequences, and liberals are just going to have to accept it?

Don't know, don't care. She's toast, don't miss her a bit. Guess I don't worry about liberals like you do, or worry about you like they do.

Oh, if I was worried about liberals, I wouldn't give them any advice.

Just get out of the way and let them continue and make sore loser spectacles of themselves.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Apparently, crying about the election is all you liberals have. There is no points you can make about policy. I guess that's a given, as Obama's failed policies are part of why you lost.

We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Trump's a big meany who calls name.

Trump is a Russian agent.

Trump will destroy this country (as if it wasn't already destroyed by Obama)

Over and over and over.

Man up liberals and get OVER IT.

This isn't helping you, just making you look more of the pathetic sore losers you are.

Instead of ranting about how unfair life is because Trump won and what a big meany Trump is, why don't you discuss actual POLICY you want either changed or not changed.

It will actually be constructive and make you look less butt hurt and unhinged.

Just trying to to help.
Trump is on his own now

He will be evaluated for what he does, not the crap he says

God save us all

We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Over and over and over.

This isn't helping you, just making you look more of the pathetic sore losers you are.

Instead of ranting about how unfair life is because Trump won and what a big meany Trump is, why don't you discuss actual POLICY you want either changed or not changed.

Just trying to to help.
This is an incomplete nutter rant. You forgot to work in the words snowflake and fake news.

You forgot to say I'm a racist, bigot, and a hater.

:biggrin:
Are you?

Are you a snowflake and full of fake news????

I don't worry about liberals in 19 days you will be out of power. Also soon we will have a conservative supreme court! Thanks to Obama and Hillary's incompetence.

Liberals have been out of power before and have struggled back into power.

That's the mistake conservatives make. We win, think it's won for good and stop working against liberalism, and they worm their ways back into power.

That is a mistake we should not make again.

Someone can't tell the difference between classical liberalism and neoliberalism.

Someone thinks labels change the subject.

We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Over and over and over.

Just trying to to help.
This is an incomplete nutter rant. You forgot to work in the words snowflake and fake news.

Are you?

No, but you are definitely an immature asshole.

The Right screamed all the way through Obama's administration.

Trump will probably do what Obama did in the face of all that - push his agenda anyway.

Don't doubt it, and why not. The corporate state media can be used to cover all the food fights and hissyfitting distractions keeping the befuddled masses seething at each other so the societal wealth extraction can continue unabated. The ramping up anxiety around ISIS and war will take up the rest of the oxygen/public attention.

Oh, I guess ISIS is fake news now?????????????

Oh, if I was worried about liberals, I wouldn't give them any advice.

Just get out of the way and let them continue and make sore loser spectacles of themselves.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Apparently, crying about the election is all you liberals have. There is no points you can make about policy. I guess that's a given, as Obama's failed policies are part of why you lost.

You're not here posting like this because it brought you peace and serenity, obviously. "Liberals" running all around up there in your head pard.

We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Over and over and over.

Just trying to to help.

Are you?

In other words you tried to take me on, you got hoist on your own petard, and are reduced to just throwing insults.

Who's immature?

Trump will probably do what Obama did in the face of all that - push his agenda anyway.

Don't doubt it, and why not. The corporate state media can be used to cover all the food fights and hissyfitting distractions keeping the befuddled masses seething at each other so the societal wealth extraction can continue unabated. The ramping up anxiety around ISIS and war will take up the rest of the oxygen/public attention.

Course not, but it will be used just like 9/11 was used.

Are you?

In other words you tried to take me on, you got hoist on your own petard, and are reduced to just throwing insults.

Who's immature?

Grow up, please.

Course not, but it will be used just like 9/11 was used.

9/11 was used????????????? Exactly HOW was it used?????????????

That liberals couldn't deny it happened???????????

Are you?

Who's immature?

Grow up, please.

Which is liberalism for "stop out one lining us!"

Are you?

Who's immature?

Grow up, please.

Grow up? The entire politics section is full of crying babies who can't stand they lost an election and I advice to them concentrate on policy!

Who needs to grow up!

Who's immature?

Grow up, please.

Which is liberalism for "stop out one lining us!"

Sure, more partisanshit, boo, I saw a "liberal".

Who's immature?

Grow up, please.

Grow up? The entire politics section is full of crying babies who can't stand they lost an election and I advice to them concentrate on policy!

Who needs to grow up!

Who needs to grow up!

Allaya.

Who's immature?

Grow up, please.

Who needs to grow up!

Who needs to grow up!

Allaya.

Says someone in here crying about my op!

Who's immature?

Grow up, please.

Who needs to grow up!

Who needs to grow up!

Allaya.

Quite the contrary, I'm celebrating your ignorance and keeping you posting; contributing to your legacy as it were.

Who's immature?

Grow up, please.

Who needs to grow up!

Who needs to grow up!

Allaya.

Quite the contrary, I'm celebrating your ignorance and keeping you posting; contributing to your legacy as it were.

Like the saying goes.

Debating a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. He only craps all over the board, and then struts around like he won anyway.

Grow up, please.

Who needs to grow up!

Who needs to grow up!

Allaya.

Like the saying goes.

Debating a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. He only craps all over the board, and then struts around like he won anyway.

I've never seen you in a debate on any other topic than 'liberals suck', so that's not at all surprising given that that's what you chase.

Forum List

Back