All of the normal tactics the democrats use are not working on Trump.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
All of their lies (they lie about everything), the race card, the war on women, have not worked on Trump, and they are pissed.

crazy.jpg

Trump has been vewy vewy quiet since GOP member Comey bitch slapped him.

Jake you sad sort of son .

I got into Trumps brain years ago and it does not work like the normal.

Punch. Take the hit. Find evidence. COUNTER PUNCH.

Let me know Jake when the New York Times withdraw their peices.

Trump has been vewy vewy quiet since GOP member Comey bitch slapped him.

Jake you sad sort of son .

I got into Trumps brain years ago and it does not work like the normal.

Punch. Take the hit. Find evidence. COUNTER PUNCH.

Let me know Jake when the New York Times withdraw their peices.
Your guy is reeling. He is amazed people don't believe him, he refuses to give proof, and he is constipated about all of it to boot.

All of their lies (they lie about everything), the race card, the war on women, have not worked on Trump, and they are pissed.

crazy.jpg

The American public has finally woken up to the leftwing con job and Trump is of the same mind.
It just remains to be seen just how far the left is willing to push back to regain power.
In other words...will it come to bloodshed.

crazy.jpg

The American public has finally woken up to the leftwing con job and Trump is of the same mind.
It just remains to be seen just how far the left is willing to push back to regain power.
You and I both know there is some guy named Pancho Gomez or some shit name like that waiting in the wings for the order.

All these investigations and wire tapping of former and current Trump team members and Obama found nothing.

Nothing says it better to "kiss my ass Lefty" than that!

Last edited:

crazy.jpg

You and I both know there is some guy named Pancho Gomez or some shit name like that waiting in the wings for the order.

Personally I'm ready for the final showdown because I'm getting sick of the of the war of a thousand cuts.
Fuck all the bullshit lets finish this thing!!!

Forum List

Back