🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
A nation that murders babies by the millions doesn't deserve to exist. It's good that God is holding back on his justice, for the sake of those of us who are fighting on his side.

How many does God abort?

THAT was beyond stupid

I guess its ok if God ends a pregnancy or creates an incompetent cervix.
We never will really know as some women do not know if they were pg or not.

I want to add and most of these people REALLY want a baby and child.

Miscarriage Causes, Rates Widely Misunderstood, Study Shows | HuffPost

...because when it comes down to it, all this furious hatred is spurred on by the evil hearts of the Democrats, who want to keep abortion legal.

Even if RVW is trashed, abortion will remain legal. It will simply revert back to a state issue, and we could easily name the states today where it would remain legal.

...because when it comes down to it, all this furious hatred is spurred on by the evil hearts of the Democrats, who want to keep abortion legal.

To save freedom from a bunch of people who really don't like people having freedom.

"We're pro-life" they say, while being pro-war, pro-executions, not at all pro-life.

"We're for smaller government" they say while fighting gay marriage, imposing prohibition on alcohol, making sure people don't get drugs, allowing supremacy of cars with jay walking and increasing the federal budget or taxes, one or the other.

They say one thing, do the opposite as a matter of fact over a long period of time.
Who is this "bunch of people" you speak of?

It's like the ultimate strawman argument.
He's saying that you say you live in a free society, yet you want to tell people how to live and what to think.
That's a good argument for slavery, and was in fact used to defend slavery.

"If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave."

600,000 had to die to end that evil.
Apples and oranges. Please try again.

Even if RVW is trashed, abortion will remain legal. It will simply revert back to a state issue, and we could easily name the states today where it would remain legal.
That's fine, let the American people decide the issue, through their elected representatives in state legislatures.

That's fine, let the American people decide the issue, through their elected representatives in state legislatures.

As it should be.

To save freedom from a bunch of people who really don't like people having freedom.

"We're pro-life" they say, while being pro-war, pro-executions, not at all pro-life.

"We're for smaller government" they say while fighting gay marriage, imposing prohibition on alcohol, making sure people don't get drugs, allowing supremacy of cars with jay walking and increasing the federal budget or taxes, one or the other.

They say one thing, do the opposite as a matter of fact over a long period of time.

He's saying that you say you live in a free society, yet you want to tell people how to live and what to think.

What is the same is that it is the Democrats promoting evil.

So let's say some states outlaw it. How are you going to stop women from crossing state lines?

What is the same is that it is the Democrats promoting evil.
Don't care, not a Dem. You want to live in a theocratic society. Move to Iran.

A nation that murders babies by the millions doesn't deserve to exist. It's good that God is holding back on his justice, for the sake of those of us who are fighting on his side.

How many does God abort?

THAT was beyond stupid

So you think you can play God? Really?

Do you know how stupid you really sound? Post after post day after day

How many does God abort?
It's called a miscarriage, and is a natural function.

Unlike abortion, which is barbaric. ... :cool:

Using the loon's logic they can play God
You both want to live in a theocratic society. You should both move to Iran.

Gfy you're about one comment from ignore flamer
Go ahead, ignore the truth, I bet you do already.

How many does God abort?

THAT was beyond stupid

No, god's the only one that makes deformed babies.

Abortion has caused young people to lose respect for the value of human life. Why do you think we have all these mass shootings?

How many does God abort?

THAT was beyond stupid

Do you know how stupid you sound. Day after day, post after post.

How many does God abort?

THAT was beyond stupid

No, god's the only one that makes deformed babies.

Warned ya...bye flamer. I won't see you cluttering up threads

Forum List

Back